T-rumps wall

Fixing border-fence holes nonstop task

690222680.jpg

non stop repair ... it's only $$$
All a sudden, your worried about money?

Oh and isn't this the same freaking wall that Obama voted for in 2006? You know the Secure Fence Act of 2006?

Bus built something like 700 plus miles of fence before leaving office. I thought that would be enough and so did a lot of other people.

No. And both parties are to blame for not finishing the fence. The D's and the R's under Boehner. This is why R voters have turned to non Rinos wherever possible because they are so pissed off over R's promises being broken on so many occasions.

And by the way, that wall or fence or whatever barrier you want to call it will have doors. Immigrants are welcome as they always have been. Unvetted illegals are not.

In May 2010, Senator Jim DeMint (R-SC) unsuccessfully reintroduced his “Finish the Fence” amendment for the second time, which would require Homeland Security to construct an additional 353 miles (568 km) of fencing along the Mexico–United States border.[6]
The Republican Party's 2012 platform highlighted the fact that the rest of the double fencing was never built and stated that "The double-layered fencing on the border that was enacted by Congress in 2006, but never completed, must finally be built."[7]

The Washington Office on Latin America, claims on its Border Fact Check site that the extremely high cost of complying with the Secure Fence Act's mandate—estimated at US$4.1 billion, or more than the Border Patrol’s entire annual budget of US$3.55 billion—was the main reason that it was not fulfilled.[8] In short, Congress failed to continue to fund the project past the initial $1.2 billion procured, in order to finish building the fence.

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

Yeah they'll have goofballs like Weatherman2020 and his idiot servent followers out in the middle of nowhere cheerleading trumps wall while our vets suffer through the indignity and horror of homelessness. I can't think of to many bad things to say about that.
Trump will be a million times better for us vets than Obama ever was. Obama's VA record is a pig pen.

Also, we'll pay ZERO for the wall. Will all be reimbursed to us by Mexico.

Dude, denial ain't just a river in Egypt!

Yeah they'll have goofballs like Weatherman2020 and his idiot servent followers out in the middle of nowhere cheerleading trumps wall while our vets suffer through the indignity and horror of homelessness. I can't think of to many bad things to say about that.
Trump will be a million times better for us vets than Obama ever was. Obama's VA record is a pig pen.

Also, we'll pay ZERO for the wall. Will all be reimbursed to us by Mexico.

Dude, denial ain't just a river in Egypt!
It's actually not a river in any country, you probably have it confused with "THE NILE" which also isn't just a river in Egypt, it is a river in several African countries and in fac...OOOHHHH wait a sec, I see what you did there! that was way too clever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back