Syrian President Assad thanks Russia, Hezbollah and Iran

You need not have bothered to post------I already know Russian propaganda. As to UKRAINE-----I had (before I was born) relatives who died in Lvov

You need not have bothered to post------I already know Russian propaganda. As to UKRAINE-----I had (before I was born) relatives who died in Lvov
It is so easy to call everything you don't like a propaganda.
Your relatives were from Ukraine? Fine! I am from Ukraine! And I had to leave it because of American puppet's occupation of Ukraine. I had to leave it because the murders from US government had set nazi to rule Ukraine.
Is it propaganda as well?
Watch O. Stone's movie "The untold history of the USA" and you will see that still the same methods are used in Ukraine as US government used in past.

My mind was made up when I saw that Syrian soldier get his leg seriously hurt when clearing a house of "the rebels" who left behind an IED after fighting to the death.

I've known the real deal for 2 years now.

Last edited:
Your relatives were from Ukraine? Fine! I am from Ukraine! And I had to leave it because of American puppet's occupation of Ukraine. I had to leave it because the murders from US government set nazi to rule Ukraine.
Watch O. Stone's movie "The untold history of the USA" and you will see that still the same methods are used in Ukraine as US government used in past.

the murders of my relatives in Lvov had NOTHING to do with Americans-----
Your relatives were from Ukraine? Fine! I am from Ukraine! And I had to leave it because of American puppet's occupation of Ukraine. I had to leave it because the murders from US government had set nazi to rule Ukraine.

Oliver Stone is a novelist------he writes historical fiction

My mind was made up when I saw that Syrian soldier get his leg seriously hurt when clearing a house of "the rebels" who left behind an IED.

I've known the real deal for 2 years now.

you are describing a single event-------of what did that single event convince you?

Lol "based on fact......" it is HISTORICAL FICTION -----which is always "based" on some historical
fact. For real brutality and evil design----check out the history of UKRAINE -----of and by Ukrainians

Ac
Lol "based on fact......" it is HISTORICAL FICTION -----which is always "based" on some historical
fact. For real brutality and evil design----check out the history of UKRAINE -----of and by Ukrainians
According to new history of Ukraine first people on earth were Ukrainians, pyramids were built by Ukrainians, the Black Sea was dug out by Ukrainians, etc.

Ac
According to new history of Ukraine first people on earth were Ukrainians, pyramids were built by Ukrainians, the Black Sea was dug out by Ukrainians, etc.

you should write a book.

Ac

you should write a book.
Those books have already been written and children in Ukraine are even been educated by them.
It would be funny science fiction if it wasn't so sad in result. Brainwash in Ukraine is at the top level.

Ac

you should write a book.
Those books have already been written and children in Ukraine are even been educated by them.
It would be funny science fiction if it wasn't so sad in result. Brainwash in Ukraine is at the top level.

I do not doubt that children in the Ukraine a brainwashed------Ukainians have been brainwashed idiots for centuries

Ac

you should write a book.

I do not doubt that children in the Ukraine a brainwashed------Ukainians have been brainwashed idiots for centuries
Ukrainians exist less than a century. They were created in 1918.
Brainwashing of Ukrainians began in 1992 when Soros got control over printing of schoolbooks for children in Ukraine.
Now those children are grown up edults ready to fight and work. That is the main reason of all the problems in that country.
But 10-15 years will pass and Russia will be rejoined with all its territories. Everything will be fine!

Ac

you should write a book.

Brainwashing of Ukrainians began in 1992 when Soros got control over printing of schoolbooks for children in Ukraine.
Now those children are grown up edults ready to fight and work. That is the main reason of all the problems in that country.
But 10-15 years will pass and Russia will be rejoined with all its territories. Everything will be fine!

I had relatives who fled the filth and perversions of UKRANIANS in the 19th century------are you suggesting
that the lands now called THE UKRAINE were entirely unpopulated?. Try to learn a bit of history

Ac

you should write a book.

I had relatives who fled the filth and perversions of UKRANIANS in the 19th century------are you suggesting
that the lands now called THE UKRAINE were entirely unpopulated?. Try to learn a bit of history
I know history pretty well. Territory now known as Ukraine was a wide border territory often being attacked by Khazars (Jews), by Pechenegs (Mongol tribes), by Romans (Eastern, Visantia), by Moravs (Hungarian), and Bulgars (who had to leave Volga for western direction). Those territories were populated by Russian former warriors and their families, they didn't pay any tax but were guards of Rus. That's how Cossacks appeared. Their culture comes from ancient Varyags who were northwestern slavic nation who were the best warriors who came from lands of todays Sant Petersburg/Ladoga and got power over whole Rus. Even those famous forelock on hairless heads and long mustache that are supposed to be Ukrainian are in fact sign of Varyag warrior.
All those border territories guarded by Cossack were the edge of Rus, of Russia. Edge in Russian sounds like "okraina". It was the border, okraina of Russia.
First time when Ukraine is called as separate territory is 1918 after the October revolution and civil war. While that civil war Russian Empire had lost Poland and Finland...was close to be torn into many pieces. That's why many territories got some kind of separation - that's how Ukraine, Belorussia and Kazakhstan appeared.
So who knows history and who doesn't?
So when Ukraine appeared in world history and at the maps?

you should write a book.

I know history pretty well. Territory now known as Ukraine was a wide border territory often being attacked by Khazars (Jews), by Pechenegs (Mongol tribes), by Romans (Eastern, Visantia), by Moravs (Hungarian), and Bulgars (who had to leave Volga for western direction). Those territories were populated by Russian former warriors and their families, they didn't pay any tax but were guards of Rus. That's how Cossacks appeared. Their culture comes from ancient Varyags who were northwestern slavic nation who were the best warriors who came from lands of todays Sant Petersburg/Ladoga and got power over whole Rus. Even those famous forelock on hairless heads and long mustache that are supposed to be Ukrainian are in fact sign of Varyag warrior.
All those border territories guarded by Cossack were the edge of Rus, of Russia. Edge in Russian sounds like "okraina". It was the border, okraina of Russia.
First time when Ukraine is called as separate territory is 1918 after the October revolution and civil war. While that civil war Russian Empire had lost Poland and Finland...was close to be torn into many pieces. That's why many territories got some kind of separation - that's how Ukraine, Belorussia and Kazakhstan appeared.

who taught you history?-------the ortho priest or a Cossack pig with the blood of a jewish infant still on his
scimitar?

who taught you history?-------the ortho priest or a Cossack pig with the blood of a jewish infant still on his
scimitar?
You demonstrate the usual way of dispute of uneducated poisoned by propaganda morons.
Either you use arguments and facts or I ignore your posts.

scimitar?
You demonstrate the usual way of dispute of uneducated poisoned by propaganda morons.
Either you use arguments and facts or I ignore your posts.

Facts-----Jews were deported to the UKRAINE in order to act as BUFFER ZONE VICTIMS for
mother russia and murdered by COSSACKS for the glory of jesus and practice in barbarism.
------by the time Ukraine appeared----the KHAZARI jews had been completely wiped out by shit
like you CENTURIES previously and had never attacked anyone

10th century. Oleg Veschiy successfully fights against Khazar khanate. He was companion in arms and friend of Rurik, first Russian Knyaz joined Russian cities inta a country.
Svyatoslav Rurik's grandson defeated Khazars and Volga's Bulgar.
That time there was a period of forming future countries.
Cossack "volnitsa" (freelands) appears later, in times of Peter the Great (17th century) though they existed all that time from 10th century.
What jew genocide are you talking about? What period of time?
While Russian Empire Ukraine was never a "buffer zone" but ordinary part of Russia.

And tell please why Slavanians had no right to wipe out Khazars? Those who burnt their cities, stole people and made them slaves... That was right war! Either Slavanians had to win or Khazars.

10th century. Oleg Veschiy successfully fights against Khazar khanate. He was companion in arms and friend of Rurik, first Russian Knyaz joined Russian cities inta a country.
Svyatoslav Rurik's grandson defeated Khazars and Volga's Bulgar.
That time there was a period of forming future countries.
Cossack "volnitsa" (freelands) appears later, in times of Peter the Great (17th century) though they existed all that time from 10th century.
What jew genocide are you talking about? What period of time?
While Russian Empire Ukraine was never a "buffer zone" but ordinary part of Russia.

And tell please why Slavanians had no right to wipe out Khazars? Those who burnt their cities, stole people and made them slaves... That was right war! Either Slavanians had to win or Khazars.

try again----you are several centuries out of kilter-------the Khazars to which you refer
were muslims. There were some jews in Khazaria for a period of time-----but that
group was attacked---first by Christians of the Byzant and THEN the Christians were
decimated by muslims------the wars to which you refer were between Christian Slovenes
and a MUSLIM KINGDOM of Khazaria. There was no MASSIVE war between Christians
and Jews in that area except in the mind of your perverted priest. The fight was between
Christians and Muslims.. Christians tended to be even more barbaric than were the muslims----
but in the end they came out equally disgusting

I should add-----after that-----most of the filth was Christian vs Christian

Forum List

Back