Syrian Kurds seize military base from 'Islamic State' in Raqqa province

U.S. Central Command June 27 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
- Near Raqqah, five airstrikes struck three ISIL tactical units, destroying five ISIL excavators, an ISIL vehicle and an ISIL remotely piloted aircraft.

U.S. Central Command June 29 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
-- Near Raqqah, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit, destroying an ISIL crane.

U.S. Central Command June 26 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
Near Ar Raqqah, one airstrike struck an ISIL excavator

U.S. Central Command June 19 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
Near Ar Raqqah, one airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit, destroying two ISIL vehicles.

U.S. Central Command June 16 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
Near Ar Raqqah, one airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit, destroying an ISIL excavator.

U.S. Central Command June 11 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
Near Ar Raqqah, seven airstrikes struck six ISIL tactical units, destroying seven ISIL improvised rocket assisted munitions, two ISIL fighting positions, two ISIL resupply points, two ISIL VBIEDs, an ISIL vehicle and an ISIL VBIED warehouse.

U.S. Central Command June 10 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
Near Ar Raqqah, three airstrikes struck two ISIL tactical units, destroying three ISIL fighting positions and an ISIL armored vehicle.

U.S. Central Command June 7 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
Near Ar Raqqah, three airstrikes struck three ISIL tactical units, destroying three ISIL fighting positons, an ISIL rocket system, an ISIL motorcycle and an ISIL weapon transportation vehicle.

U.S. Central Command June 1 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
Near Ar Raqqah, one airstrike struck an ISIL airfield.

U.S. Central Command May 21 Military Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Terrorists in Syria and Iraq
Near Ar Raqqah, one airstrike struck an ISIL staging area
This is what the Syrian airforce does in less than a day.
:link::link::link:

So.............they have lost half their country...........now haven't they.............

To the ASSAD cheerleader................

If the Syrian army was so good............how did they lose half their country...........
Tens of thousands new Nato trained and Saudi equipped foreign terrorists each year?
aka the FSA...............

You keep chanting how great they are.........shouldn't they have destroyed them with ease with the MASSIVE AIR STRIKES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Syrian Arab Air Force - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
According to the Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC) claims since the conflict began the Syrian military lost 37 helicopters and 24 jets. Of these, 40 aircraft were shot down and the other 21 were destroyed in opposition attacks on military airports.[53] According to Strategy Page, nearly a hundred fixed wing and over a hundred helicopters have been lost. Some 400 aircrew was killed, captured, or missing.[26] Public observation via Google Earth of Syrian airfields during the conflict indicates a steady attrition of Syrian Air Force capability. The hubs ofSyrian Air Force basing activity during the Syrian Civil War have been the airfields at Aleppo, Damascus, Latakia and Hama, however it's not possible to independently verify from these informations.

Syria taken nearly a 50% casualty rate on their air force............either on the ground or in the air. In that 3 year period.
260 Combat aircraft lost from 2011 to 2014.
11 attack helo's lost same time frame.
37,000 airforce personel lost or deserted in same time frame.

If the Syrian army was so good............how did they lose half their country...........
Tens of thousands new Nato trained and Saudi equipped foreign terrorists each year?

You keep chanting how great they are.........shouldn't they have destroyed them with ease with the MASSIVE AIR STRIKES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
AKA Al-Nusra, Islamic Front, FSA and others.

They destroy thousands and more thousands. But once the new charge is depleted. Nato and its allies send more terrorists.

Example:

latakia_2014.jpg

2014 Latakia offensive - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to the Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC) claims since the conflict began the Syrian military lost 37 helicopters and 24 jets. Of these, 40 aircraft were shot down and the other 21 were destroyed in opposition attacks on military airports.[53] According to Strategy Page, nearly a hundred fixed wing and over a hundred helicopters have been lost. Some 400 aircrew was killed, captured, or missing.[26] Public observation via Google Earth of Syrian airfields during the conflict indicates a steady attrition of Syrian Air Force capability. The hubs ofSyrian Air Force basing activity during the Syrian Civil War have been the airfields at Aleppo, Damascus, Latakia and Hama, however it's not possible to independently verify from these informations.

Syria taken nearly a 50% casualty rate on their air force............either on the ground or in the air. In that 3 year period.
Typical nonsense, even contradicting itself. Where were these hundreds of "lost" aircraft lost when the "opposition" destroyed only 61?

They destroy thousands and more thousands. But once the new charge is depleted. Nato and its allies send more terrorists.

Example:

latakia_2014.jpg

That is one battle...........and Wiki isn't always right...........which even means my quoting them could be wrong.....

I have one problem with what I see here on the wiki site..........
FIGHTING STRENGTH 4,000 fighters as listed...........

Now 2700 killed and 5635 wounded............which would be 8335 casualties..........yet listed as 4000 for enemy strength...:dunno:

Typical nonsense, even contradicting itself. Where were these hundreds of "lost" aircraft lost when the "opposition" destroyed only 61?
According to wiki they were lost on the ground.......................

Your wiki sight can't be accurate...........

So what is the op strength of the Syrian airforce..........
and how many sorties are they flying a day......

Example:

latakia_2014.jpg

That is one battle...........and Wiki isn't always right...........which even means my quoting them could be wrong.....

Now 2700 killed and 5635 wounded............which would be 8335 casualties..........yet listed as 4000 for enemy strength...:dunno:
This isn´t the fault of Wikipedia. The source that says that 4000 fighters participated is not the source that says that 2700 were killed and 5635 were wounded.

According to wiki they were lost on the ground.......................

Your wiki sight can't be accurate...........

So what is the op strength of the Syrian airforce..........
and how many sorties are they flying a day......
According to the "opposition", 21 aircraft were destroyed on the ground.

Example:

latakia_2014.jpg

This isn´t the fault of Wikipedia. The source that says that 4000 fighters participated is not the source that says that 2700 were killed and 5635 were wounded.
So which source is accurate and why should I believe either if the data doesn't add up.................

if assad was so great a leaders there would not have been a civil war in the first place

Example:

latakia_2014.jpg

So which source is accurate and why should I believe either if the data doesn't add up.................
The Syrian government has no need to exaggerate and Debka is an unreliable source that receives its info from mysterious sources it doesn´t name.

if assad was so great a leaders there would not have been a civil war in the first place

Well, unfortunately there are many Salafists in Syria that want to eliminate the Christians and Alawites. The West gave the Salafists encouragement because there was one Russian naval base in Syria and because Syria was a threat to Israel. But it seems to have backfired. It's called blowback. Why do you hate Christians Aris?

Example:

latakia_2014.jpg

The Syrian government has no need to exaggerate and Debka is an unreliable source that receives its info from mysterious sources it doesn´t name.
Gov'ts historically have claimed greater casualties to the enemy than have actually happened..............
In one battle you are claiming the enemy took over 8000 casualties..............
At that rate..........they would have already retaken the whole country back from the get go..............If they were killing that many per battle............I wouldn't trust the data of either source at this point.................

Again, what is the operational strength of the Syrian airforce and how many sorties a day.................
And why would you care if the Kurds with U.S. air support are taking ground away from ISIL........

and I'll answer my last question and see if you agree..............the U.S. stated policy at this time is the removal of ASSAD and is active in supplying and training FSA for the sole purpose of taking out Assad.........................

I'm only for seeing ISIL taken out.........and not necessarily the removal of Assad............as the FSA would never hold the country if they took it anyway...

Gov'ts historically have claimed greater casualties to the enemy than have actually happened..............
In one battle you are claiming the enemy took over 8000 casualties..............
At that rate..........they would have already retaken the whole country back from the get go..............If they were killing that many per battle............I wouldn't trust the data of either source at this point.................
The Latakia offensive was not "one battle" but a series of battles that lasted for weeks.

Again, what is the operational strength of the Syrian airforce and how many sorties a day.................
And why would you care if the Kurds with U.S. air support are taking ground away from ISIL........
The government is not documenting each strike publicly. However, the Opposition bullhorn SOHR says the airforce conducted 5000 airstrikes between October 20 in 2014 and January 20 in 2015.
Syria s Air Force Carries Out More Than 5 000 Airstrikes in Three Months SOHR Al Akhbar English
SOHR is a bogus propaganda source but the number can be true by accident.

The Kurds are not my enemies or the other way round and it is actually good that they fight ISIS.
But: The Kurds are creating an illegitimate state and the coalition´s airstrikes violate Syrian sovereignty. Is that nothing you care about at all? Why isn´t the US cooperating with the legitimate government?

and I'll answer my last question and see if you agree..............the U.S. stated policy at this time is the removal of ASSAD and is active in supplying and training FSA for the sole purpose of taking out Assad.........................

I'm only for seeing ISIL taken out.........and not necessarily the removal of Assad............as the FSA would never hold the country if they took it anyway...
The FSA is an Islamist criminal gang that makes children behead people.

What a hoot!!! Someone who is actually mentally challenged plus being mentally ill is talking about someone else's mental capacity. His psychiatrist would get a laugh over this.

IRoseie, have you ever seen the Little Boy discussing boy soldiers on any other forum to show that he actually cares about these young children? Or does he just mouth off when discussing his obsession -- Syria?
Don´t distract from yourself, child soldier army cheerleader.

Pathetic!!! The Little Boy wants everyone to shout out "Hip, hip, hooray for Assad." He just can't stand anyone praising the Kurds. However, the Little Boy is finally going to pull up some previous posts of his condemning child soldiers in places like Africa. Go ahead, Little Boy. Show us how concerned you are about these young people.

Meanwhile, thank you for showing everyone how nutty you are.
You need to prove that you care for anyone but your agent controller.

why?
You are right. There is no need to prove the unprovable.

Your statement confirms you filth ----child molester blei-----PROVE you don't get
an erection watching videos of your fellows torturing children

True. If only he would have sat down with the opposition and made some concessions instead of his police mowing down people who were protesting, there's wouldn't have been a civil war and perhaps no ISIS. So much chaos in Syria that ISIS stepped in. Didn't ISIS say that Syria was the stepping stone to the worldwide Caliphate?

Why did she describe that they exist. Sometimes, it seems that your mental capabilities are too low for a forum. You have proven to be left in misunderstanding as soon as something hurts your perverted world view.

What a hoot!!! Someone who is actually mentally challenged plus being mentally ill is talking about someone else's mental capacity. His psychiatrist would get a laugh over this.

IRoseie, have you ever seen the Little Boy discussing boy soldiers on any other forum to show that he actually cares about these young children? Or does he just mouth off when discussing his obsession -- Syria?
Don´t distract from yourself, child soldier army cheerleader.

Pathetic!!! The Little Boy wants everyone to shout out "Hip, hip, hooray for Assad." He just can't stand anyone praising the Kurds. However, the Little Boy is finally going to pull up some previous posts of his condemning child soldiers in places like Africa. Go ahead, Little Boy. Show us how concerned you are about these young people.

Meanwhile, thank you for showing everyone how nutty you are.
You need to prove that you care for anyone but your agent controller.

why?

IRosie, the Little Man thinks that Aris and I are Agent 86 and Agent 99 from Get Smart. You can be out "agent controller" that the nutty Little Man is always talking about.

Forum List

Back