Hi-tech dairies help Israeli cows produce twice as much milk as Australian cows

Sally, you got anything on the Jew's contribution to increased pork production around the world? :dunno:
Now that would be impressive..yet I can't help but feel that the Jews are trying to monopolize the dairy industry now.....
You are udderly ridiculous. :slap:

Who knew a Jew moo would do new things. :dunno:
Here's where we get back at them and slip them a non-kosher steak smothered in cheese....

Sally, you got anything on the Jew's contribution to increased pork production around the world? :dunno:

Don't know about pork production improvements, but pig are being used to sniff out explosives and for medical research in Israel. There is research in growing human organs with the use of pigs. There are christians that eat pork so farms do raise it for food. Israeli jews can raise pork, just not eat it. Muslims are afraid to even touch it, alive or dead. There are around 30 pig farms and 150,000 pigs in Israel.

Those poor cows. Still, production and profit before humanity.

Dairy cows 'suffer' from doubling of milk production in 30 years: Voiceless report

http://www.smh.com.au

Intensified farming practices to meet the growing demand for milk are pushing dairy cows to "exhaustion" and exacerbating welfare problems such as mastitis and lameness, animal activists claim.

Animal welfare group Voiceless will release a report this week into the dairy industry showing Australian farms are producing more milk using fewer cows in less space than ever before.

Australia's dairy cow population of about 1.8 million has remained stable for the past 30 years, but annual milk production has doubled to 9.3 billion litres in that time, figures from the Department of Agriculture show.

In Victoria, which produces two-thirds of total milk production, the cows' grazing area has shrunk by 35 per cent.

No, but I know who makes a great contribution to trolling. His name is Mr. H. It appears he just can't help himself. Maybe he leads a very lonely life. Anyhow, Aris was kind enough to give you some information of pigs in Israel. I will give you a tip. They don't make a good pastrami sandwich in Israel according to people who have visited so don't go into a deli if you ever visit.

No, but I know who makes a great contribution to trolling. His name is Mr. H. It appears he just can't help himself. Maybe he leads a very lonely life. Anyhow, Aris was kind enough to give you some information of pigs in Israel. I will give you a tip. They don't make a good pastrami sandwich in Israel according to people who have visited so don't go into a deli if you ever visit.

Pastrami is mostly made from beef brisket. There is pork pastrami, even turkey as well. Beef pastrami is kosher.

Last edited:

Pastrami is mostly made from beef. There is pork pastrami, even turkey as well. Beef pastrami is kosher.

I know, Aris, and I am sure you are aware that in the delis here, the pastrami is piled so high that you usually take half a sandwich home. However, people visiting Israel from places where they are great delis are disappointed in the delis in Israel. Anyhow I think it rather silly to go to Israel and go into a deli for a meal when you can experiment and eat at different restaurants there for other food.

Pastrami is mostly made from beef. There is pork pastrami, even turkey as well. Beef pastrami is kosher.

I know, Aris, and I am sure you are aware that in the delis here, the pastrami is piled so high that you usually take half a sandwich home. However, people visiting Israel from places where they are great delis are disappointed in the delis in Israel. Anyhow I think it rather silly to go to Israel and go into a deli for a meal when you can experiment and eat at different restaurants there for other food.

It might be hard to find them putting swiss on the sandwich

It might be hard to find them putting swiss on the sandwich

I don't think that most of the delis in the U.S. are actually Kosher so you can get a Reuben sandwish -- corned beef, swiss cheese, and sauerkraut -- grilled to perfection

What we need is more battery/intensive farming for the most moral farmers in the world.

What we need is more battery/intensive farming for the most moral farmers in the world.

What we need is for farmers to find a way to really increase the food production since the biggest problem the world faces is population explosion. Since the economist Robert Malthus said in the late 18tth century that the population increased geometrically while the food supply increases arithmetically, the farmers have to do something to reverse this trend or you will see plenty of dead people lying in the streets as the result of starvation.

Beyond 7 Billion - Los Angeles Times

What a load. The US presently grows subsidised corn for fuel alcohol. Yeah right, there's a big food shortage.

What a load. The US presently grows subsidised corn for fuel alcohol. Yeah right, there's a big food shortage.

It certainly looks like you didn't read the whole series. Try spending some time reading it. It is very interesting, and in some countries it is happening now.

Forum List

Back