Syrian Kurdish city declares independence without violence

Time for change.

Indeed, but the change is not coming in the form you think it comes.
Iraq is being splitted into Iranian and Turkish influence zones.
Syria is falling under our influence also with the FSA and the Syrian-National-Council.

Wikileaks: Cable Viewer
Turkey is second only to the United States in the influence it has in the KRG and, perhaps, third behind the U.S. and Iran in its overall influence in the rest of the country. (...) Turkey's role and influence in Iraq is growing and will continue to expand as our troop levels decrease.

There will not happen anything against our interests in either Syria or Iraq (North of Baghdad). These regions have no capability to force anything upon us. Both Iraq and Syria combined have multiple times smaller economic output than Turkey (which is an indicator of strength).

It's us forcing our interests upon them. See FSA.

Time for change.

Syria is falling under our influence also with the FSA and the Syrian-National-Council.

Turkey is second only to the United States in the influence it has in the KRG and, perhaps, third behind the U.S. and Iran in its overall influence in the rest of the country. (...) Turkey's role and influence in Iraq is growing and will continue to expand as our troop levels decrease.

There will not happen anything against our interests in either Syria or Iraq (North of Baghdad). These regions have no capability to force anything upon us. Both Iraq and Syria combined have multiple times smaller economic output than Turkey (which is an indicator of strength).

Delusions of grandeur for sure. Your leash is as long as the U.S. will allow it to be. Don't delude yourself on that reality. Just let the Kurdish People be free. Haven't you murdered enough of them? How many more do you want to kill? When is enough, enough?

Last edited:
Time for change.

Delusions of grandeur for sure. Your leash is as long as the U.S. will alow it to be. Don't delude yourself on that reality. Just let the Kurdish People be free. Haven't you murdered enough of them? How many more do you want to kill? When is enough, enough?

There really isn't too much more the Turks can really do, they had their chances to wipe out the Kurds and came up short, its a new era with the Kurds sitting at the table and they will just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Delusions of grandeur for sure. Your leash is as long as the U.S. will alow it to be. Don't delude yourself on that reality. Just let the Kurdish People be free. Haven't you murdered enough of them? How many more do you want to kill? When is enough, enough?

There really isn't too much more the Turks can really do, they had their chances to wipe out the Kurds and came up short, its a new era with the Kurds sitting at the table and they will just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Yes, that is the new reality. Well said.

Having demonized KRG President Massoud Barzani for his perceived support of PKK terrorists after 2003/2004, Turkey's relations with the KRG are nearing full circle, returning to the period during the early and mid 1990s when Turkish troops fought together with Kurdish Peshmerga against the PKK in northern Iraq and Barzani and Talabani were regularly received by senior Turkish officials in Ankara.

That's exactly what is happening again after USA left Iraq.
We'll continue to invest in KRG and build-up the oil-infrastructure there under some premises.
But "independence" is not in the cards.

And Syria is another issue.

Last edited:
Delusions of grandeur for sure.

No "delusion of grandeur" is bigger than the US thinking the Iraqis would "greet the US with flowers".

In comparison to Iraq/Syria Turkey looks grandeur for sure.
In school the small kids don't push around the big kids.

Google Public Data Explorer

turkk.png

Last edited:
Delusions of grandeur for sure.

No "delusion of grandeur" is bigger than the US thinking the Iraqis would "greet the US with flowers".

In comparison to Iraq/Syria Turkey looks grandeur for sure.
In school the small kids don't push around the big kids.

Google Public Data Explorer

turkk.png

Like i said, your leash is as long as the U.S. allows it to be. Don't get too far ahead of yourself with those delusions. Just stop trying to exterminate the Kurds. They're just human beings asking for Freedom.

your leash is as long as the U.S. allows it to be.

There's interdependence.
If there's something we don't like we'll let you know.

US. troop ships were waiting offshore and out of sight of the Turkish port of Iskenderun.
60.000 US troops wanted to use Turkish territory to invade Iraq.
We said no and the ships were re-routed to the Southern front.
CNN.com - Turkey rejects U.S. troop proposal - Mar. 1, 2003
THREATS AND RESPONSES: ANKARA; TURKISH DEPUTIES REFUSE TO ACCEPT AMERICAN TROOPS - New York Times

When we were in UNSC as rotarary member we voted against the US's resolution to escalate sanctions against Iran.
Brazil, Turkey vote against UN Security Council draft resolution on Iran sanctions

your leash is as long as the U.S. allows it to be.

There's interdependence.
If there's something we don't like we'll let you know.

US. troop ships were waiting offshore and out of sight of the Turkish port of Iskenderun.
60.000 US troops wanted to use Turkish territory to invade Iraq.
We said no and the ships were re-routed to the Southern front.
CNN.com - Turkey rejects U.S. troop proposal - Mar. 1, 2003
THREATS AND RESPONSES: ANKARA; TURKISH DEPUTIES REFUSE TO ACCEPT AMERICAN TROOPS - New York Times

When we were in UNSC as rotarary member we voted against the US's resolution to escalate sanctions against Iran.
Brazil, Turkey vote against UN Security Council draft resolution on Iran sanctions

Your current economic and military might is a U.S. creation. You're nothing without the U.S. And you shouldn't forget that. Your leash is only so long. You mess up, and it will be yanked tightly. And then you'll be placed out in the dog house. You just do as you're told, and things should be fine. Too much bluster and hubris, and you'll have to be smacked down. Just remember that.

Last edited:
Your current economic and military might is a U.S. creation. You're nothing without the U.S.

Yeah, exactly.

USAID AllNet | Home
15865550.gif

And then you'll be placed out in the dog house. You just do as you're told, and things should be fine.
Too much bluster and hubris, and you'll have to be smacked down.

You can assemble your "Team USA" together with "High_Gravity" and "kirkuki" and try to "smack us down" and "put us into dog house".

You're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

Your current economic and military might is a U.S. creation. You're nothing without the U.S.

Yeah, exactly.

USAID AllNet | Home
15865550.gif

And then you'll be placed out in the dog house. You just do as you're told, and things should be fine.
Too much bluster and hubris, and you'll have to be smacked down.

You can assemble your "Team USA" together with "High_Gravity" and "kirkuki" and try to "smack us down" and "put us into dog house".

You're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

I don't advocate slapping anyone down. I'm actually against aggressive Foreign Interventionism. But if Turkey gets out of line, they will be slapped down. It is what it is. Personally, I wish my country would stop blowing American Taxpayer cash on your country and many others. But you should realize that your Nation would be nothing without the U.S. Turkey owes much of its economic and military might to the U.S. They couldn't have achieved it on their own.

But like i said, i'm against the whole buying friends thing. We simply bought Turkey's 'friendship.' We've done that to gain most of our 'friends' around the world. It's our Foreign Policy in a nutshell. And to be honest, Turkey and many others just haven't been good friends. And if you have to buy your friend, they're not really your friend. So in my opinion, to Hell with Turkey. Our Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to give them another penny. I feel even stronger about that, after observing what they've done to the Kurdish People. That's just how i feel anyway. But never forget, Turkey owes an awful lot to the U.S. And as long as they behave, their leash will remain a fairly long one.

Last edited:
So in my opinion, to Hell with Turkey. Our Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to give them another penny.

How about you make something productive out of yourself?
You'll help the US repaying its debt it took from world, including Turkey.
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

Now piss off into your conspiracy-threads and stop talking bullshit to me on issues you have no fucking clue about.

Hey, you want be stubborn and delusional, than so be it. But Turkey does owe its economic and military rise to the U.S. And like i said earlier, we simply bought their 'friendship.' Just like we've done with so many other of our so-called 'friends' around the world. And truthfully, Turkey has been a shitty friend. And the same can be said about many of our other friends too.

I do not support Aid to Turkey in any fashion. But i'm not just singling Turkey out. I feel that way about most Foreign Aid we're forced to pay for. And don't delude yourself, we can yank that leash in anytime we choose. Just look around the World and see for yourself if you don't believe me. It can be, and is often done. In the end, we do pull the strings. That's just the reality.

Last edited:
And truthfully, Turkey has been a shitty friend

einfachzumgaehnenunsere.jpg

U.S. Taxpayers have been forced to give massive amounts of cash to Turkey for several decades. Has it been money well spent? I would have to say no. What has Turkey really ever done for American Citizens? This is why our 'Buying Friends' Foreign Policy needs to end. Turkey is not a good friend. If you have to buy your friend, they're really not a friend. It is what it is.

And truthfully, Turkey has been a shitty friend

einfachzumgaehnenunsere.jpg

U.S. Taxpayers have been forced to give massive amounts of cash to Turkey for several decades. Has it been money well spent? I would have to say no. What has Turkey really ever done for American Citizens? This is why our 'Buying Friends' Foreign Policy needs to end. Turkey is not a good friend. If you have to buy your friend, they're really not a friend. It is what it is.

We faced nuclear destruction from the Soviets during Cuban missile-crisis (Jupiter).

During Cold-War NATO's Southern High Command of Land Forces consisted of 39 Battle Tank Divisions.
Turkey provided 18 divisions within those 39 for Soviet containment and in worst-case scenario for deployment on battlefield.
Both our Navy and Airforce were tasked (together with Italians and Greeks) with the protection of what today is called the USA's "6th fleet" from Soviet bombers. The "6th fleet" was stationed in the Mediterranean and had nuclear strike capability.

For every Dollar the US gave NATO-countries during Cold-War, the countries spent themselves even more Dollars from their own economy to help USA contain Soviets.

Video is produced by the Bundeswehr (German Army) during the founding years of the Bundeswehr.
The scenery is joined Italian-Greek-Turkish war-games in Turkey where Bundeswehr visited as inspector.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXoAlrtvQnA]Die Türkei - Wächter am Bosporus - YouTube[/ame]

We faced nuclear destruction from the Soviets during Cuban missile-crisis (Jupiter).

During Cold-War NATO's Southern High Command of Land Forces consisted of 39 Battle Tank Divisions.
Turkey provided 18 divisions within those 39 for Soviet containment and in worst-case scenario for deployment on battlefield.
Both our Navy and Airforce were tasked (together with Italians and Greeks) with the protection of what today is called the USA's "6th fleet" from Soviet bombers. The "6th fleet" was stationed in the Mediterranean and had nuclear strike capability.

For every Dollar the US gave NATO-countries during Cold-War, the countries spent themselves even more Dollars from their own economy to help USA contain Soviets.

Video is produced by the Bundeswehr (German Army) during the founding years of the Bundeswehr.
The scenery is joined Italian-Greek-Turkish war-games in Turkey where Bundeswehr visited as inspector.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXoAlrtvQnA]Die Türkei - Wächter am Bosporus - YouTube[/ame]

Like i said, i'm over our stupid & costly 'Buying Friends' Foreign Policy. Turkey is our friend sometimes, and our enemy other times. Just like many of our other so-called 'friends.' Turkey wouldn't have a leg to stand on if not for our massive American Taxpayer cash. And one day, that may backfire on us. Just like it has many many times in the past. But all that has nothing to do with the Kurdish Genocide Turkey has carried out. For that alone, we shouldn't give them one more American Tax Dollar.

We have a US air base in Turkey, do we not?

Turkey receives 4,5 million Dollar from USA in 2012.
It's for multinational peacekeeping missions.
ForeignAssistance.gov
That amount of money is probably enough to pay the bill for some hours of Istanbul's electricity consumption.

The USA is in debt to us with 26 billion $ as of May 2012.
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

High time to stop bullshitting in Internet like Rick-Perry did in presidential-debate.
Debts have interests payments.

Forum List

Back