Syrian Kurdish city declares independence without violence

US has never ever supported kurds against iran turkey and syria, only in iraq due to our vast oil reserves which is sad if you asked me, what about the other parts of occupied kurdistan in turkey and iran ? arent they humans and oppressed too !! :(

Sorry bout that,

1. Well for one, *I THINK*!!!!
2. But really, The Kurds deserve more than what they are getting.
3. Being killed all the time for just being there, is crazy, and really must stop.
4. I honestly don't know much about the Kurds, they are more than likely fucking Muslims, which I don't give a flying fuck about, to be honest.
5. But they are being slaughtered for no good reason, and I won't stand by and allow it, and be complicit to it!
6 All you other folks who know about this better speak up and say something, or its all on you!
7. Remember what happened to *Joe Paterno*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I was not questioning Kurds.

I was asking, WHY do you think the US should stick its nose in other nations INTERNAL business?

1. I dislike*Oppression*.
2. I believe people need to be *FREE*!!!!
3. Let *FREEDOM RING* in Kurdistan.
4. But can we call it something better than Kurdistan????
5. Lets work on that name first!
6. The people are called Kurds, why does the name of the country sound like them?
7. I want to call it a Biblical name, *NOAH*
8. And lets give them a port in the Mediterranean Sea!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
yes an access to med sea is essential for a future pro western state of kurdistan , the name has been that way for centuries and it has grown into every single Kurdish mind , so it is hard to change it, the main issue is the lands are occupied the name is not an issue here.

1. I dislike*Oppression*.
2. I believe people need to be *FREE*!!!!
3. Let *FREEDOM RING* in Kurdistan.
4. But can we call it something better than Kurdistan????
5. Lets work on that name first!
6. The people are called Kurds, why does the name of the country sound like them?
7. I want to call it a Biblical name, *NOAH*
8. And lets give them a port in the Mediterranean Sea!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I understand your personal feelings towards "freedom" and the rest; but your notion that any nation deserves more then it has is fundamentally wrong.
Each nation deserves the government that has it over the barrel.

That aside, why do you think the US has to do anything on behalf of Kurds?
If in your mind the US stands for freedom, equality and other liberal bollox, why not start with US: why not give Lakota Indians their freedom together with their lands?

Sorry bout that,

yes an access to med sea is essential for a future pro western state of kurdistan , the name has been that way for centuries and it has grown into every single Kurdish mind , so it is hard to change it, the main issue is the lands are occupied the name is not an issue here.

1. God love ya, but no, that name won't work, its got to be more Biblical, in order to get some momentum, its just plain facts Kirk, can I call you Kirk???.
2. Listen to this, here is your people talking, "We are the Kurds of Noah!"
3. That has a certain pop to it, says you guys are Bible based and believing, in God, and in so doing this, us Americans will more likely open a deaf ear up to your plight.
4. Think of the *Big Picture*, America is a Christian Nation, and you people of the Kurds, are not all that important to us, if you were trying to start a Nation by the name of *Noah*, you would naturally get our support.
5. So un-ingrain that unpopular name, and attach your people to this New and Better name, ....*NOAH*.
6. It will be the best thing you ever did, its Brilliant!!!.
7. Noah is a name that will grow on you and your New Nation, lets do it!!!
8. Let Freedom Ring!!!!!:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

its not that easy dear, 40,000,000 pro west kurds have been calling it kurdistan for 3000 years , it was Curdistan first so the name is old and ancinet cant be changed that easily... we have shown enuff support to west and how pro west we are, in the whole ME we are are the only pro west people who do not yet have a recognized state, and i dont see anyone changing the name of their state to get the west's support !? give me an example please dear !

Kurdistan will be the only name for a future kurdish state and it will be unlikely 40million kurds would just accept anyone name, not that there is anything wrong with the name of "Noah".

Sorry bout that,

its not that easy dear, 40,000,000 pro west kurds have been calling it kurdistan for 3000 years , it was Curdistan first so the name is old and ancient cant be changed that easily... we have shown enuff support to west and how pro west we are, in the whole ME we are are the only pro west people who do not yet have a recognized state, and i don't see anyone changing the name of their state to get the west's support !? give me an example please dear !

Kurdistan will be the only name for a future kurdish state and it will be unlikely 40million kurds would just accept anyone name, not that there is anything wrong with the name of "Noah".

1. God love ya dear, and your soon to be born, *New Nation*, needs my help.
2. And I am helping, I am sending information that will enable you and your people to declare *FREEDOM*, and to be set *FREE*.
3. It is my will to help you, and your Nation, and its important that you listen to me.
4. Look here, I am an *American*, not a *United Statesian* your people have to separate yourselves as a people from the land and or Nation you govern and have diplomatic ties to other Nations.
5. Your people are not far from the area of land that Noah landed the Ark on, being Mount Ararat, after the flood, so it just goes to reason, and makes perfect sense that your people stake claim to Noah, as that would make your people immediately recognized through out the world.
6. Your people and Nation would have a immediate platform to *Nation Build* claiming that you're the people of Noah, and its doesn't matter if Mount Ararat isn't in your jurisdiction.
7. I'm only trying to help, and I will pray to The Lord My God in Heaven, that your people will follow me in this, and have my Gods blessing to lead you out of this bondage and into *FREEDOM* for which your people muchly deserve.
8. If this does not take hold, or comes to naught, this *New Name*, then its not supposed too, don't you worry, but if it is of My Lord and God, then you and your people would be foolish to fight against it.
9. But it is the only way I can see your Nation ever getting started.
10. Choose wisely.
11. The Republic of Noah.
12. Its whats best, I am doing the best I can to guide you and your people into *FREEDOM*.
13. And the first bill of rights of your new constitution would have to be, *Freedom of Religion*, meaning your people would have to accept Christians in every form of governance, and as a Religion.
14. Having researched your area of land, you do indeed occupy the *Land of Noah*.
15. This is a *No-Brainer* as they say here in America!
16. You and your people are *The People of Noah* Noahians, and citizens of The Land of Noah, *The Republic of Noah*.
17. You will be the First President, I Christen thee *President of The Republic of Noah*.
18. Then we develop Mount Ararat to make it a religious tourist attraction, to get the much needed good will through out the world, and help with tourism to your *New Nation*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
yes the ark of Noah indeed landed in Mount Ararat which is the northern Kurdistan currently under turkish occupation.

Funny thing: Armenians consider it part of Armenia currently under Turkish occupation...

Sorry bout that,

1. Your people are a people without a focal point.
2. Thats what I gathered from going and taking a look at that site.
3. *The Republic of Noah* may be the answer.
4. And there could be a problem with the many factions within the Kurds.
5. No real leaders to lead everyone, is what I gathered.
6. This people should form this nation as a Christian/Jewish Nation.
7. And have others rule it at first, then bring in a non-ruling Islamic Party that can never rule, just have senators.
8. Otherwise I don't see anything good from from the Kurdish people.
9. Surely there is Christian or Jewish Kurdish groups there willing to help start the whole *Nation Building* process.
10. I hope this helps you understand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I have Armenian and English heritage, but I dont consider myself Armenian or English. I am an American and a New Zealander first. Though historically Turkey was controlled by the Hittite, Persian, Greek, Assyrian and Roman Empires for 3000+ years; the Ottomans held it from the 15th century i.e. only 500 or so years. So Kurds, Assyrians, Iranians, Greeks and Armenians have just as much if not more rights to be there than 'Turks'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back