Syrian Kurdish city declares independence without violence

A taste of things to come:

Kurdish "revolutionaries" in Syria offered Turkey their help in hunting down Kurdistan Workers Party in exchange for Turkey helping "revolutionaries" with weapons and military support.

The goat fucker ekrem has this lust for wanting to massacre and subjugate the Kurds and Armenians and its very, very sick.

that is what kurds put up with in turkey , they have killed us over and over, destroyed 3000 villages , genocide of Dersim , and yet the West wants kurds to stay part of turkey !!?? , but they think turks are angels its us who are separatists . why the US supported Sudan two state solution why it cant do the same for 40 million kurds ? there are nations with population of 100,000 for hells sake !.

i am telling you, you cant live with turks , bcoz they want you to be a turk and forget your mother tongue and be assimilated , turks think they are the chosen one and kurds are there to serve them, basically what the blacks went thru in the 40s is what kurds go thru in turkey in 2012 only times by 10.

turks are taught in schools to be racist , their media , everything is turkey is to be racist and hate kurds , so of course they all turn out to be freaks like ekrem.

6 months ago Wan city a kurdish city had bad earthquakes and 1000s died all turks did was send in rocks with turkish flags !!? the international aid sent to the city never got to them, the mayor of Wan revealed not a single dollar was sent to the city , turks stolen them all, Barzani south kurdsitan region president donated $5mill all gone!.

if you are a kurd stopped at a checkpoint and speak kurdish you will be beaten.

a kurdish doctor who has canadian citizenship named "kurdistan" was detained in istanpoo for 3 days bcoz of his name and he was not even a kurd from north kurdistan he was from south, thank god now we have our own airports and we do not have to pass thru racist turkey.

watch this guy and his brothel workers
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IOzKpuTX4Y&feature=player_embedded]Mr. Adnan Oktar's response to Barzani's message - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
603463_367475973323041_1569430070_n.jpg

"kurds did not knee for Holako, and will not knee for any dictator"

Last edited:
The Turk took their nationalism and taught it to their Muslim nation, the Arab did the same

But when it came to the Kurds they told them not to speak of Kurdish nationality but to follow the Quran

turks know kurds will become a regional superpower bcoz we are about to get access to the sea via western kurdistan

kirkuki,

don't get carried away... :)

access to the sea does not make a geopolitical subject, yet along a "superpower".

If you are honest in your patriotism, you should pray Kurds would be allowed time long enough to enjoy at least few years of peaceful life...

Turkish writer Genghis Chandar response to Davutoglu:

551018_455579501130380_685195770_n.jpg

- In northern Syria, the number of Kurds are more than the population of Bahrain and they have the right of establishing a state of their own, their area is ten times as Bahrain.

- Abdel Basset saeda is representing himself only, and does not represent the Kurds, him in the Syrian National Council is like the 75 kurdish parliamentary's in the Erdogan party who have no roles.

- If you are not afraid of a second Kurdistan in Syria, then why you made an emergency security meeting and threatened to intervene militarily , and why will you meet Barzani to talk about the Kurdish situation in Syria.

- Turkey has to mitigate the hostility towards the Kurds. ‬

Natanyaho to Erdogan "you shall not kill kurds and armenians"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_g7sFgY4aU&feature=player_embedded]Benjamin Netanyahu to Erdogan - "Thou shalt not kill Kurds and Armenians" - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully, the Kurds won't have to go this alone. The International Community needs to step up. The Kurdish Genocide has gone on for far too long. Time to slap the Arabs, Turks, and Persians down. The Genocide must end.

yes we need the west to say the least ! we are never anti western so why dont we get the support ? :(

actually we dont hate no one its always others killing and genociding us, we always defend ourself and never attack anyone .

Sorry bout that,

1. I THINK USA SHOULD GET BEHIND THE KURDS AND SUPPORT THEM IN EVERY WAY AND NOW!
2. Why we haven't yet is just plain stupid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I THINK USA SHOULD GET BEHIND THE KURDS

Why?

1. Well for one, *I THINK*!!!!
2. But really, The Kurds deserve more than what they are getting.
3. Being killed all the time for just being there, is crazy, and really must stop.
4. I honestly don't know much about the Kurds, they are more than likely fucking Muslims, which I don't give a flying fuck about, to be honest.
5. But they are being slaughtered for no good reason, and I won't stand by and allow it, and be complicit to it!
6 All you other folks who know about this better speak up and say something, or its all on you!
7. Remember what happened to *Joe Paterno*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
basically after the fall of the Ottoman empire according to the "treaty of sevres" kurds were suppose to have their own country on the land that is their ancestors. but instead the british and french divided kurdistan into pieces giving the biggest chunk to turkey then iran iraq and syria , we got fucked on the deal everyone got a state of their own except us mind you kurds are around 40 million in the world

kurdistani.jpg

http://www.kurd.org/doc/OLeary_SLIDES.pdf

1. Well for one, *I THINK*!!!!
2. But really, The Kurds deserve more than what they are getting.
3. Being killed all the time for just being there, is crazy, and really must stop.
4. I honestly don't know much about the Kurds, they are more than likely fucking Muslims, which I don't give a flying fuck about, to be honest.
5. But they are being slaughtered for no good reason, and I won't stand by and allow it, and be complicit to it!
6 All you other folks who know about this better speak up and say something, or its all on you!
7. Remember what happened to *Joe Paterno*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I was not questioning Kurds.

I was asking, WHY do you think the US should stick its nose in other nations INTERNAL business?

Forum List

Back