Syria "clearly" inciting Israel border protests: U.S.

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
WASHINGTON - The United States said on Monday that Syria was "clearly" behind lethal confrontations between Israeli troops and Palestinian protesters along the once-quiet ceasefire line between the two countries and that Israel has a right to defend itself.

"This is clearly an attempt by Syria to incite these kinds of protests," US State Department spokesman Mark Toner said, saying Damascus hoped to divert attention from its own internal problems. "Israel, like any sovereign nation, has a right to defend itself."

Syria "clearly" inciting Israel border protests: U.S. - Yahoo! News

No, no, it's the Jews' fault. The resident Jew-haters here told me.

I think it's because they Jews have the temerity to exist. Some people have a problem with that, but they seem to be rather irrational anyway.

Israel kills 25, give or take a few fakers......and Syria kills 75 of their own.

Kind of puts it in perspective.

I do not condone Syria's actions against their own people, but I do applaud their efforts against the Israelis.

Both are wrong.

You remind of a Monty Python skit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_x3iczfmNo&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Help, help! I'm being repressed!‬‏[/ame]

Rather clear indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
WASHINGTON - The United States said on Monday that Syria was "clearly" behind lethal confrontations between Israeli troops and Palestinian protesters along the once-quiet ceasefire line between the two countries and that Israel has a right to defend itself.

"This is clearly an attempt by Syria to incite these kinds of protests," US State Department spokesman Mark Toner said, saying Damascus hoped to divert attention from its own internal problems. "Israel, like any sovereign nation, has a right to defend itself."

I find this part amusing...

'Israel, like any sovereign nation, has a right to defend itself.' How can it be a sovereign nation if it is illegal, and NO ONE in the Mideast recognizes its right to exist? Duh? Israel should be wiped from the map.

No one cares about what the middle east recognizes. They recognize a host of insane things, including stoning women to death for having the audacity to get raped. Whats truly important is what the rest of the world thinks, namingly the western world. We are in charge and we will tell them whats legal and what is not, because those shit people arent capable.

You dont like it? Too bad. You can suck my American dick biatch.

Last edited:

"Israel, like any sovereign nation, has a right to defend itself."

That is one of the talking points handed to all politicians by AIPAC.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSL0sMKGlY8]YouTube - ‪Hamas Mickey Mouse Farfur teaches Palestinian children Islamic world domination‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back