Switzerland will not extradite Roman Polanski

So the drugs lasted just a few minutes.

What does that have to do with anything?

I'm glad we're past the fantasy that you don't condone what Polanski did, when it's obvious that you not only condone it, but are actively supporting it in this thread. Maybe this is a reflection of your own activities?

You said she couldn't leave because she was drugged, be she said right after they finished she put her clothes on went out to the other room and gathered up her stuff and talked briefly with the woman sitting there and then went out and got in the car and waited on Polanski, does that sound like she was unable to leave.

It sounds like she wasn't in complete control of her faculties because an adult gave her alcohol and drugs, and then raped her. Why are you working so hard to justify raping a child?

I meant "weren't"

froggy, do you really believe the things you are saying? Do you really believe that giving drugs and alcohol to a 13 year old..and then doing all the sexual things to her that he did...WITH HER SAYING NO..was not rape?
I want to think you are pulling our chain. I saw in another thread where you said you will celebrate 33 years of marriage this year, so I know you are not a kid. I am truly stunned at what you are spewing here.

Why do you believe she said "no"

Because she gave in depth testimony...step by step, and she said she said no many times.
Why would you choose to believe that not to be true?

And your stupid ass question of "why" it got plea bargained is a failure since most cases go by way of plea, you imbecile.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

If the crime was , as you claim, such a heinous offense ***WHY*** did the prosecutor accept a 90 days probation deal.

Actually the scumbag Judge - who no doubt is related to you - left it up to the Department of Prisons to adjust the sentence - The Department LOWERED the sentence to 42 days --- bwahahahahahahahah -

You ignorant , miserable pieces of shit.....................

.:razz:

Last edited:
froggy, do you really believe the things you are saying? Do you really believe that giving drugs and alcohol to a 13 year old..and then doing all the sexual things to her that he did...WITH HER SAYING NO..was not rape?
I want to think you are pulling our chain. I saw in another thread where you said you will celebrate 33 years of marriage this year, so I know you are not a kid. I am truly stunned at what you are spewing here.

Because she gave in depth testimony...step by step, and she said she said no many times.

How does someone who being drugged as bad as y'all are saying, remember step by step detail, unless she was rehearsed i don't buy it.

And your stupid ass question of "why" it got plea bargained is a failure since most cases go by way of plea, you imbecile.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

If the crime was , as you claim, such a heinous offense ***WHY*** did the prosecutor accept a 90 days probation deal.

Actually the scumbag Judge - who no doubt is related to you - left it up to the Department of Prisons to adjust the sentence - The Department LOWERED the sentence to 42 days --- bwahahahahahahahah -

Go away you dishonest pin dick.

How does someone who being drugged as bad as y'all are saying, remember step by step detail, unless she was rehearsed i don't buy it.

She said a lot was fuzzy to her. And that she was kind of dizzy. She gave step x step as best as she remembered.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

Go away you dishonest pin dick.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We agree with you on that having sex with a minon is wrong,(is there someone in the room with you who can make you understand that), we're saying she wasn't raped.
Sex with a minor IS rape, you pedo.

So why don't you join me in supporting groups in getting these teens out of prostitution rings.
Yeah, about that...given your passionate defense of Roman Pedolanski, I don't really believe your commitment to anything except getting teens into your house.

There are two people in this thread who need to be raped with hedge trimmers.

It would satisfy my desire for justice if there were some police officers or F.B.I. agents looking at this thread who got motivated to find out if either of those two (and maybe a third) had ever done anything along the lines of the diseased shit they seem to support.

Sadly, if that evolved into an arrest, the rest of us would be unlikely to ever find out.

Still, it's pretty cool as wishful thinking goes.

Forum List

Back