Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Blasts hit World Cup watchers in Uganda, kill 64

GreenvilleOnline.com | Greenville News | The Greenville News

^The above is the AP's Wire Headline...

What's Missing?...

Well... Islam, to begin with.

Because you Know had this been 64 Killed by a Christian over Abortion, that Information would NOT have been Left out of the Headline.

Hell, the AP isn't even going down the WEAK and Sympathetic "Militant" Road in that Headline.

It's as if the "Blasts" themselves are Soley Responsible for the Death's of 64 "Cup Watchers"...

Soon, it will simply be like this: "Blasts Inspired by Freedom Fighter's who Stand Against Bush's War of Choice in the Middle East, Killed 64"

Nope... Had this been an Abortion Bomber, the Headline would have let you Know it was Driven by his Hate Filled Religion of "Christianity"...

Anyway, here's one of the AP's MANY Children and their Take on the same Story:

64 die as bombers target World Cup viewers - World news - Africa - msnbc.com

Actual Headline on Main MSNBC Page:

Uganda blasts target World Cup fans
Bombs explode as crowds watch the World Cup final on TV, killing dozens, including one American.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Al-Qaida-linked Somali group claims Uganda blasts

KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) -- An al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group claimed responsibility Monday for twin bombings in Uganda that killed 74 people watching the World Cup final on TV, saying the militants would carry out attacks "against our enemy" wherever they are.

You couldn't figure out that muslims were behind the bombings based on the article title and the first sentence?

KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) -- An al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group claimed responsibility Monday for twin bombings in Uganda that killed 74 people watching the World Cup final on TV, saying the militants would carry out attacks "against our enemy" wherever they are.

You couldn't figure out that muslims were behind the bombings based on the article title and the first sentence?

I Quoted the Stories as they were Headlined at the Time.

peace...

I also read the whole article, the last sentence reads
An al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group suspected in twin bombings in Uganda's capital that hit crowds watching the World Cup final endorsed the attacks Monday but stopped short of claiming responsibility.

I also read the whole article, the last sentence reads
An al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group suspected in twin bombings in Uganda's capital that hit crowds watching the World Cup final endorsed the attacks Monday but stopped short of claiming responsibility.

You Sir, are a Tool...

KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) -- An al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group claimed responsibility Monday for twin bombings in Uganda that killed 74 people watching the World Cup final on TV, saying the militants would carry out attacks "against our enemy" wherever they are. It was the group's first international attack.

The claim by al-Shabab, whose militants are trained by militant veterans of the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq, raises concerns about insecurity in East Africa and has broader implications for global security. Al-Shabab has in the past recruited Somali-Americans to carry out suicide bombings.

"We will carry out attacks against our enemy wherever they are," said Sheik Ali Mohamud Rage, a militant spokesman in Mogadishu. "No one will deter us from performing our Islamic duty."

---

That Clear enough for ya?... :rolf:

Like it wasn't Obvious at First Glance.

peace...

Associated Press: Al-Qaida-linked Somali group claims Uganda blasts

For Finger Fuck's Sake!...

READ THE OPENING PARAGRAPH IN THE STORY!

KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) -- An al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group claimed responsibility Monday for twin bombings in Uganda that killed 74 people watching the World Cup final on TV, saying the militants would carry out attacks "against our enemy" wherever they are. It was the group's first international attack.

peace...

But.. you did read the part I highlighted in red? it's still there on your link
Is that some kind of disclaimer endorsed the attacks Monday but stopped short of claiming responsibility.
Are you saying you dont see that?

Is that some kind of disclaimer endorsed the attacks Monday but stopped short of claiming responsibility.

News gets Updated, Asshat:

New al-Qaida threat: Somali group claims blasts

^Same Link... Different Data.

I Know how Bad you don't want this to be a Product of Islam, but the Evidence Defies you...

peace...

I Know how Bad you don't want this to be a Product of Islam, but the Evidence Defies you...

peace...
No need to start calling names, I pointed out what was written under the last photo
that endorsed the attacks Monday but stopped short of claiming responsibility.
now if you have a link to the group stating that they claim responsibility I may change my opinion

If it turns out to be true, why attack uganda, with whom they do not share a border, rather than Kenya which is on there southern border?

Last edited:
My son is involved with the Invisible Children and was in Uganda last fall. He said it was only a matter of time before the LRA joined forces with al Qaeda. The LRA is not a "Christian" group. It was founded on voodooism and witchcraft.

Anyway - we may get dragged into this.

peace...

Jose is not the brightest bulb in the bunch, you should know. Plus, he's a jihadist supporter.

Jose's genetics are not the most impressive, if you know what I mean

peace...
No need to start calling names, I pointed out what was written under the last photo
that endorsed the attacks Monday but stopped short of claiming responsibility.
now if you have a link to the group stating that they claim responsibility I may change my opinion

If it turns out to be true, why attack uganda, with whom they do not share a border, rather than Kenya which is on there southern border?

Nobody who can type can be this fucking stupid so i must conclude that are being a dishonest asshole for your own entertainment...

peace...

Seems like many of you want to jam new story into your USA v Islamic POV.

Uganda has its own internal problems. Anybody remember Idi Amin?

Not ever bomb going off in the world is A lQeada inspired, not every rebellion is Islamic,

It's not ALL about us, folks.

The world is a big place.

At home, the cult-like Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) has perpetrated massacres and mutilations in the north for nearly two decades.
The group's leader has said he wants to run the country along the lines of the biblical Ten Commandments. The violence has displaced more than 1.6 million people and tens of thousands of civilians have been killed or kidnapped. The UN estimates that the group has abducted 20,000 children.
The LRA and government signed a permanent cease-fire in February 2008 aimed at ending the long-running conflict.
However, a final peace agreement remained elusive throughout 2008, with rebel leader Joseph Kony repeatedly failing to attend signing ceremonies.
The armies of Uganda, Southern Sudan and DR Congo launched a coordinated offensive against LRA bases in December, with the rebels requesting a ceasefire the following month.

Yes. That is what he "says". That is because Ugandans are primarily Christian people.

It is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the “spokesperson” of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the Holy Spirit, which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations.[3] The group adheres to a syncretistic[4] blend of Christianity, Mysticism,[5] traditional religion,[6] and witchcraft,[7] and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and Acholi tradition.[3][8][9][10] The LRA is accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, sexual enslavement of women and children, and forcing children to participate in hostilities.[11] The LRA operates mainly in northern Uganda, but also in parts of Sudan and DR Congo.[12][13]”

Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Despite ideological differences, the LRA won support from the Islamic government in Khartoum in retaliation for Uganda’s support to the Sudanese rebel movement and its leader, John Garang. Khartoum in recent years used the LRA to breed an army drawn from Ugandan villages to attack rebel strongholds in south Sudan. Its abuses against civilians on both sides of the border include kidnappings, summary executions, torture, rape and sexual assault, forced labor, and mutilation. Mr. Kony lives mostly in Sudan, and some say he converted to Islam.

Despite a 1999 agreement between Sudan and Uganda to end support to one another’s rebel groups, LRA abductions and killings are continuing. Religious leaders in the area say Khartoum, and until recently al-Qaeda, has supported the LRA with arms and training.

WORLD Magazine | Kony's killers | Mindy Belz | Apr 03, 04

Yes it is far more complicated than a religious war.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back