Switzerland plans on keeping their Assault rifles vs. the European union gun ban....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....the Swiss actually keep their semi auto rifles in their homes......and they are not going to allow the twits in the European Union to disarm them.....

Swiss Tell EU: Hands Off Veterans' Assault Rifles

But the initial proposal provoked an outcry in Switzerland because it meant a ban on the long Swiss tradition of ex-soldiers keeping their assault rifles.

Then, two months ago, Justice Minister Simonetta Sommaruga returned from meetings in Brussels saying she had successfully negotiated against such a ban. But the fine print was more complicated: EU members demanded concessions including psychological tests and club membership.

Swiss gun rights proponents are now complaining this could disarm thousands of law-abiding citizens and that it would encroach on Switzerland’s heritage and national identity that includes a well-armed citizenry.

Not surprising since everyone in Switzerland must spend time in their army.

I doubt the Muslims will go to a European country that doesn't disarm its citizens and can shoot back.

Not surprising since everyone in Switzerland must spend time in their army.

I doubt the Muslims will go to a European country that doesn't disarm its citizens and can shoot back.
If that were true, we wouldn't have them streaming into the U.S., but we do. I do applaud the Swiss government though.

Forum List

Back