Did Obergefell Kill Justice Scalia? Or What?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I have been called to testify as a forensic pathology expert in many legal cases in Texas. I know about the laws that govern death investigation in that state.
It came as no surprise to me that Justice Scalia, found cold and pulseless in bed with a pillow "over his head," was declared dead of natural causes without an autopsy being performed. I was not shocked to hear that a county justice of the peace agreed to issue the death certificate without visiting the death scene or seeing the body for herself. Justice Scalia's unexamined death points to a problem - CNN.com

This is a current topic because his cause of death is still in question.

Justice Kennedy (who everyone knew was the pivotal vote, since both Ginsburg and Kagan openly advertised before the Hearing of Obergefell how they would Rule, Sotomayor was a given and Breyer always does waht Kennedy does) cited his reasons for passing Obergefell ( I say "passing" because what the Court did was legislate, not interpret; they added language to the Constitution in order to interpret their Finding). His reasons in a nutshell were "so that children's parents could be married". If polyamorists or incest couples (both sexual orientations/intimate lifestyle choices between consenting adults) have children, would Kennedy's logic mean then he could also defy the states' sovereignty and force them to "help those children" by allowing their parents to marry as well?

When you say you have a heart to help children, does that mean just some special ones, or all of them?

And, does that also mean you set up a legal bind where they will not know either a mother or father for life?

I suspect Justice Scalia knew all of this as a very sharp legal mind. It's my personal theory that Obergefell ultimately killed Justice Scalia. I think he felt powerless to stop one of the most damaging legal decisions in human history.

Though it is curious why there was no autopsy done. It seems one of our leaders who only loses power when he dies would need to have an autopsy so that in the future other Justices might not actually perish "from natural causes" without an examination. That kind of trend can catch on in an autocratic state: such as the one our country is slowly but surely becoming.

It could be though that it was obviously a suicide. And letting the nation know a Justice had committed suicide would cause them to go into shock and wonder why? So I got to thinking, if it was suicide, what was bothering him so deeply at that point in his life?

I have been called to testify as a forensic pathology expert in many legal cases in Texas. I know about the laws that govern death investigation in that state.
It came as no surprise to me that Justice Scalia, found cold and pulseless in bed with a pillow "over his head," was declared dead of natural causes without an autopsy being performed. I was not shocked to hear that a county justice of the peace agreed to issue the death certificate without visiting the death scene or seeing the body for herself. Justice Scalia's unexamined death points to a problem - CNN.com

Justice Kennedy (who everyone knew was the pivotal vote, since both Ginsburg and Kagan openly advertised before the Hearing of Obergefell how they would Rule, Sotomayor was a given and Breyer always does waht Kennedy does) cited his reasons for passing Obergefell ( I say "passing" because what the Court did was legislate, not interpret; they added language to the Constitution in order to interpret their Finding). His reasons in a nutshell were "so that children's parents could be married". If polyamorists or incest couples (both sexual orientations/intimate lifestyle choices between consenting adults) have children, would Kennedy's logic mean then he could also defy the states' sovereignty and force them to "help those children" by allowing their parents to marry as well?

When you say you have a heart to help children, does that mean just some special ones, or all of them?

And, does that also mean you set up a legal bind where they will not know either a mother or father for life?

I suspect Justice Scalia knew all of this as a very sharp legal mind. It's my personal theory that Obergefell ultimately killed Justice Scalia. I think he felt powerless to stop one of the most damaging legal decisions in human history.

Though it is curious why there was no autopsy done. It seems one of our leaders who only loses power when he dies would need to have an autopsy so that in the future other Justices might not actually perish "from natural causes" without an examination. That kind of trend can catch on in an autocratic state: such as the one our country is slowly but surely becoming.

It could be though that it was obviously a suicide. And letting the nation know a Justice had committed suicide would cause them to go into shock and wonder why? So I got to thinking, if it was suicide, what was bothering him so deeply at that point in his life?
lol

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

lol

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.
well it is a sill post.

This thread will likely make a nice addition to The Rubber Room. :lol:

Maybe Scalia read one of your posts that night and committed suicide after realizing it was people like you who agreed with him.

Maybe Scalia read one of your posts that night and committed suicide after realizing it was people like you who agreed with him.
case closed.!

It seems entirely plausible that a devout Catholic would kill himself and spend eternity in Hell b/c of an outcome of a court case. :lol:

It seems entirely plausible that a devout Catholic would kill himself and spend eternity in Hell b/c of an outcome of a court case. :lol:
Why else would a Justice commit suicide? If indeed that's what he did. How did he die anyway? This thread is half about that.

Why else would a Justice commit suicide? If indeed that's what he did. How did he die anyway? This thread is half about that.

This thread is about you desperately finding a way to blame Scalia's death on gay marriage. You pulled the same lame shit with Dylan Roof, Chris Mercer, Steven Jones, and now, Justice Scalia.

You're a common loon.

image.jpeg

for the same reasons most of the people you demonize do.
OMG another attempt to shut down free speech. You guys are clever and adaptable. I've heard most suicides in the gay community are because they themselves were raped as children and had drug problems and hypersexuality as a consequence. You know, from those old weird things called "studies" that we used to refer to when making claims;

It turns out that if as a boy you were molested by a man, it leads to deep depression and self-destructive behaviors. Who knew? Well, the APA knew before the LGBT cult took it over and completely annihilated its scientific components by the 1990s...There were still a few "rebels" though. Dr. Stall took heat for this one, I can assure you.

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

It's weird too because the CDC doesn't allow the word "epidemics" to be used lightly in connection with its name.

What does any of the above have to do with your claims that Obergefell killed Justice Scaila. Or that he committed suicide? You have over 90 threads dedicated to your anti-gay obsession. If someone is attempting to shut down your free speech they are doing a very shitty job. lol

What does any of the above have to do with your claims that Obergefell killed Justice Scaila. Or that he committed suicide? You have over 90 threads dedicated to your anti-gay obsession. If someone is attempting to shut down your free speech they are doing a very shitty job. lol
I'm hoping that my comments have just the opposite effect.
The more sill and others like her post, the more sick and untenable their homophobia becomes.

Was responding to daws, not you mdk. And don't worry, if you, Skylar and Syriusly post one-liner spams to bleed out the page, I'll repeat the quote in another post. :popcorn:

You'll then call it "spam", and I won't give a rat's. :lmao:

I'm hoping that my comments have just the opposite effect.
The more sill and others like her post, the more sick and untenable their homophobia becomes.
I notice you didn't say one word about that study the CDC did about the genesis of gay suicidal behaviors. Remember, the study was commissioned by the CDC and done by Dr. Stall; not me.

Is Dr. Stall a "sick homophobe" because his empirical results said that gay men have been molested as boys in epidemic numbers? And that from there, their self-destructive behaviors manifest? So, "science is a sick homophobe"..lol.. Sorry the truth bothers you so much that you have to call it names.

I don't know much about forensic pathology but I know that lots of people died mysteriously under Billy and Hilly's watch. They tried to tell us that Admiral Borda took his own life over a dispute about a tiny star on a combat ribbon. Vince Foster apparently dragged his own corpse to an obscure Civil War site and forgot his car keys. Nobody could remember who hired the former bar bouncer who seemed to be in charge of disposing the body and he quietly disappeared. The liberal media was not curious.

:rofl:

scalia didn't lose one second of sleep over that decision.

:rofl:

Was responding to daws, not you. And don't worry, if you, Skylar and Syriusly post one-liner spams to bleed out the page, I'll repeat the quote in another post. :popcorn:

You'll then call it "spam", and I won't give a rat's. :lmao:

I can understand why you would want to deflect from the insane ramblings that make-up this thread premise. You're so obsessed you've now decided that gay marriage has either killed a Justice or forced him to take his own life.

Forum List

Back