Swiss ruling overturns Muslim pupils' handshake exemption

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Religious belief is no excuse for refusing to shake a teacher’s hand, authorities in a northern Swiss region have ruled, reversing a school’s decision to grant exemptions for Muslim pupils unwilling to touch the opposite sex.

Parents of pupils who refuse to shake a teacher’s hand at schools in the northern canton of Basel-Country could now face fines of up to 5,000 Swiss francs (£3,400), regional education authorities said on Wednesday.

“A teacher has the right to demand a handshake,” they said in a statement."

Swiss ruling overturns Muslim pupils' handshake exemption

The Islamification of Europe has hit a roadblock. Maybe Europa has a chance after all.

I don't know , if you don't want to shake hands or touch another person it seems to me that you just don't touch them , your choice . I know that I wouldn't shake hands with mrobama . That's here in the USA , this example is Switzerland and muslims so its ok with me no matter how the Swiss punish muslims . Course the Swiss are being too nice , proper punishment would be setting them adrift in rubber dinghys headed back to their native hell holes !!

Last edited:
A handshake is offered and usually accepted, but sometimes refused. That's how a handshake works.

This is something else. It's a law (backed by a huge penalty) forcing the kid to perform a dog trick.

I don't shake hands. I don't know where that hand has been. FORCING someone to shake hands is ludicrous.

This is something else. It's a law (backed by a huge penalty) forcing the kid to perform a dog trick.

So, you actually have the video of the little misogynist balancing a cookie on his nose until his trainer says he can eat it?

Please don't hold back, now.

So, you actually have the video of the little misogynist balancing a cookie on his nose until his trainer says he can eat it?

Misogynist? Oh, I get it. This is a law to protect the insecurities of female teachers

Misogynist? Oh, I get it. This is a law to protect the insecurities of female teachers

Of course it is misogynist, you regressive idiot, you.

If it was some white southern redneck refusing to shake the hand of a black person, you would be all over it like shit on stink. Since Islamists are regressives darlings, though, you try to claim it is something besides what it is.

I guess Muslims in the West shouldn't become police officers, doctors or nurses etc etc etc then. BUT, somehow, they manage to ignore this little bit of haram idiocy when it suits. So, not a good idea to raise a Muslim kid in the West in the belief that it is haram to touch a person of the opposite sex. Absolute idiocy that the Swiss are right to put an end to whilst they are still kids. Bravo the Swiss.

I guess Muslims in the West shouldn't become police officers, doctors or nurses etc etc etc then. BUT, somehow, they manage to ignore this little bit of haram idiocy when it suits. So, not a good idea to raise a Muslim kid in the West in the belief that it is haram to touch a person of the opposite sex. Absolute idiocy that the Swiss are right to put an end to whilst they are still kids. Bravo the Swiss.
Seems like selective worship. The Swiss stepped up to the plate on this issue.

Forum List

Back