Allez France !!

Because they are pissed off over working 30 hours a week.

:lmao:

Oh Brewster eerrrrrrrrrrrrr Tommy you're so cool.

Remember, you are Americans, so you are all lazy butts and shame on you, if you don't go back to work right now and make that money for the annuity recepient baby boomers. Or do you want all the derivative markets to collapse and bring all 401k distributions down? That will be all your fault. 30 hour work week? What about our portfolios? How dare you?

Huge strikes shut France down—and could bring government to its knees

Love the French people.
Rude,ignorant,truculent - they dont give a fuck.

We need more of this in the world today. The working man, and woman, is being shit upon by the man.

You are correct, but they are also polite, sophisticated, and masters of esprit!

Just as the Brits are nasty, mean and proud of their ignorance, and also humane, caring and the creators of glorious English humour!

Huge strikes shut France down—and could bring government to its knees

Love the French people.
Rude,ignorant,truculent - they dont give a fuck.

We need more of this in the world today. The working man, and woman, is being shit upon by the man.

They don't want to work more than 30 hours a week.

The man should fire you all and walk away into the mountains and let you fend for yourself Tommy.

Better that the people take the ill gotten gains of the "the man" and put him to work.

from "Business Insider":
Nationmaster ranks France as #18 in terms of GDP per capita, at $36,500 per person, yet France works much less than most developed nations. They achieve their high standard of living while working 16% less hours than the average world citizen, and almost 25% than their Asian peers as per UBS. Plus, if you visit France you'll also realize that their actual standard of living is probably much higher than GDP numbers would indicate.

Thus, if one were to divide France's GDP per capita by actual hours worked, you'd probably find that the French are achieving some of the highest returns on work-hours invested. Labor Alpha, if you will.

We can actually calculate this Labor Alpha using statistics from Nation Master.

France has $36,500 GDP/Capita and works 1,453 hours per year. This equates to a GDP/Capita/Hour of $25.10. Americans, on the other hand, have $44,150 GDP/Capita but work 1,792 hours per year. Thus Americans only achieve $24.60 of GDP/Capita/Hour.
People like to spout off about France and the French while knowing nothing.

no wonder they never get anything done, they are to busy being lazy.
Its a different mindset. Who is to say they are wrong ?
they put in the fewest work hours in the eu and they want more time off at the same pay

that's fucking lazy as fuck, they should be mocked and ridiculed by every adult in the world.

then you should stfu.

the comparisons where in the link that was provided when I asked why they were going on strike.

their lazy

don't get me wrong, if you can pull it off, go for it, but to make people suffer b/c you're a lazy fuck is just wrong.

The french use the word savoir faire which is said to mean the ability to act or speak appropriately in social situations. OF course here we have an example of savoir faire.

Two French gentleman are discussing the true definition of "savoir faire"

"Mes amis, let me tell you the meaning of 'savoir faire': a husband comes home early, walks into the bedroom and discovers his wife in bed with another man - Pierre - in the middle of ze act. He does not react, but with great dignity walks out of the room and says please continue, as he closes the door. THAT, mes amis, is 'savoir faire'!"

The second friend replies, "Mes amis you do not understand these things. It IS when Pierre is in bed with his mistress, making love. Her husband comes home early and walks in ze door. The husband bows politely then walks out with great dignity and closes ze door, saying 'please, continue'....

...and if Pierre CAN continue, that, my friend, is savoire faire!

To me though, my story is just another example of the French surrendering. ;)

We know their surrender flag flies year round, their mustard is yellow, and they cannot defend themselves against muslim butchers.

We know their surrender flag flies year round, their mustard is yellow, and they cannot defend themselves against muslim butchers.
If it wasn't for the French you'd be speaking English.

Forum List

Back