Swiss Member Of Parliament Oskar Freysinger On Islamic Takeover Of Eu

Ethnic cleansing is coming to the West.

First there has to be anger. Then comes talking about the problem. We're at this stage now.

Next comes either vigilante action or government action, both short of ethnic cleansing. This fails because it's impossible to fit a square peg into a round circle no matter how many laws you pass.

Finally the cancer in society is cut out and the body of society begins to heal.

First there has to be anger. Then comes talking about the problem. We're at this stage now.

Next comes either vigilante action or government action, both short of ethnic cleansing. This fails because it's impossible to fit a square peg into a round circle no matter how many laws you pass.

Finally the cancer in society is cut out and the body of society begins to heal.

He's not talking about ethnic cleansing. He doesn't breathe a word about how "the Arabs" or "Middle Easterners" are winning the demographic race, or about how their rapid reproduction is being funded by billions of Western dollars. He doesn't address the decline of white families and white reproduction. He's talking about a religion, an idea, not any ethnicity. He only even briefly alludes to culture as being at the heart of the issue.

And that is part of the problem. The people he and others hate so much will continue to act the same way regardless of whether they call themselves Muslims, Christians, atheists, or anything else. Their actions are already un-Islamic, so what's it to them to pretend to be Christian and get called un-Christian?

He's not talking about ethnic cleansing. He doesn't breathe a word about how "the Arabs" or "Middle Easterners" are winning the demographic race, or about how their rapid reproduction is being funded by billions of Western dollars. He doesn't address the decline of white families and white reproduction. He's talking about a religion, an idea, not any ethnicity. He only even briefly alludes to culture as being at the heart of the issue.

And that is part of the problem. The people he and others hate so much will continue to act the same way regardless of whether they call themselves Muslims, Christians, atheists, or anything else. Their actions are already un-Islamic, so what's it to them to pretend to be Christian and get called un-Christian?

The process has to start somewhere. Recognition of one aspect of the problem will lead to a deeper understanding or the issue will fizzle out, but due to external pressures the fizzle out route is blocked, so the only route forward is to expand awareness. It can't happen overnight, especially when people have internalized liberal social control and feel comfortable speaking only on permitted subjects.

Secondly, simply because something is not stated forthrightly doesn't mean that the awareness of the problem is reflected by what is stated. People speak in code and with symbolism all the damn time.

A few of the things he said in the video caught my attention in particular:

Lebanon will become an Islamic state in the next decades.

What nonsense. Hezbollah is the major Muslim political force there, and they have already stated that they don't want to turn Lebanon into an Islamic state unless it becomes overwhelmingly Muslim--not 51% Muslim, but in excess of 80-90%. I can't see that happening any time soon.

The Arab Spring is on the point of being taken over by the Islamists.

In Iraq, Egypt and Pakistan, the last Christian communities are facing extinction.

I can't speak as to Pakistan, but I know that the plight of Christians in Egypt and Iraq is completely the fault of the West. These "Islamists"--and indeed, the Arab Spring itself--are Western creations. Saddam Hussein's former deputy in Iraq--you know, the one the U.S. deposed?--has declared war on ISIS due to their inhumane treatment of Christians. His war is made a bit difficult due to the fact that immediately after Maliki's puppet government was set up in Iraq, they banned Hussein's political party, which his former deputy now heads. The only political party in Iraq that gives a damn about Christian welfare is illegal.

The Egyptian coup was engineered and led by Westerners. One of them, Gigi Ibrahim, even appeared on The Daily Show to brag about how months in advance of any talk of an "Arab Spring," as well as before any protests in Tahrir Square, the American University at Cairo was teaching students how to cause a revolution and mobilize the masses. Ibrahim is an American citizen who attended a Catholic school in California before getting accepted to the university in Egypt.

Libya, another famous "Arab Spring" country, was a fake uprising from the beginning. The U.S., UK, and France teamed up with Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Qatar to funnel weapons and fighters into Libya to overthrow Gaddafi. Early on, when the West was calling them "rebels" and "freedom fighters," Gaddafi described them as "al-Qaeda terrorists," which was widely criticized by Western television media--and of course, never mentioned once it came out that the top commanders of the so-called rebels were al-Qaeda's top dogs in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He talks about the Arab Spring like it was some big freedom thing, and it wasn't. It was just another series of CIA coups of the kind the U.S. engaged in down in Central and South America in decades past.

My dear friends in the audience, we are not fighting against people, we are fighting FOR people! We are fighting against a dogma that despises all humanity and wants to push us back into barbarity.

This is true in a limited sense. It certainly applies to the invaders in Europe, but not to Islam itself, which he seems to be directing this charge at.

Other than a few bumps, it seems to me like a good speech.

The process has to start somewhere. Recognition of one aspect of the problem will lead to a deeper understanding or the issue will fizzle out, but due to external pressures the fizzle out route is blocked, so the only route forward is to expand awareness. It can't happen overnight, especially when people have internalized liberal social control and feel comfortable speaking only on permitted subjects.

Secondly, simply because something is not stated forthrightly doesn't mean that the awareness of the problem is reflected by what is stated. People speak in code and with symbolism all the damn time.

You're right. But, on the other hand, there have been too many people that are able to get up on a stage and say things like Freysinger did, but on the issues of ethnicity, reproduction, and culture, completely short-circuit and backpedal. Truly understanding the third of those seems to be the key in clearing the hurdle in understanding the other two.

As an aside, this post is probably the only time in USMB history where the phrase "you're right" has not been used sarcastically.

What nonsense. Hezbollah is the major Muslim political force there, and they have already stated that they don't want to turn Lebanon into an Islamic state unless it becomes overwhelmingly Muslim--not 51% Muslim, but in excess of 80-90%. I can't see that happening any time soon.

I didn't interpret that remark as referencing Hezbollah's intent but instead was a reference to the fact that Lebanon used to be 85% Christian majority and now the Christians are in the minority. The demographic trend will continue onwards and Lebanon will, with no conscious design, become Islamic.

In Iraq, Egypt and Pakistan, the last Christian communities are facing extinction.

I can't speak as to Pakistan, but I know that the plight of Christians in Egypt and Iraq is completely the fault of the West.

I disagree with how you reached your conclusion. If I give you training in how to handle firearms and help you develop your shooting skill does that imply that I'm at fault when you shoot your wife?

Western political aid was furthered by Pollyannish idiots who actually believed that Western-style democracy would sprout after toppling dictators. This idiocy is especially jarring considering we had the Iraq experience behind us. The mindset of the idiots was the same before Iraq and after Iraq - they had a true faith vision that we could transplant western notions into tribal cultures.

I'm pretty confident that the Western idiots were caught by surprise as the Arab Spring veered off their dreamt-of course.

You're right. But, on the other hand, there have been too many people that are able to get up on a stage and say things like Freysinger did, but on the issues of ethnicity, reproduction, and culture, completely short-circuit and backpedal. Truly understanding the third of those seems to be the key in clearing the hurdle in understanding the other two.

As an aside, this post is probably the only time in USMB history where the phrase "you're right" has not been used sarcastically.

They've had to backpedal because their comments were outside the Overton Window. That window is not static, it's shifting, so what is outside the realm of acceptable thought today eventually becomes acceptable tomorrow. Look at how the window has shifted on homosexual marriage.

I can't speak as to Pakistan, but I know that the plight of Christians in Egypt and Iraq is completely the fault of the West. These "Islamists"--and indeed, the Arab Spring itself--are Western creations. Saddam Hussein's former deputy in Iraq--you know, the one the U.S. deposed?--has declared war on ISIS due to their inhumane treatment of Christians. His war is made a bit difficult due to the fact that immediately after Maliki's puppet government was set up in Iraq, they banned Hussein's political party, which his former deputy now heads. The only political party in Iraq that gives a damn about Christian welfare is illegal.

The Egyptian coup was engineered and led by Westerners. One of them, Gigi Ibrahim, even appeared on The Daily Show to brag about how months in advance of any talk of an "Arab Spring," as well as before any protests in Tahrir Square, the American University at Cairo was teaching students how to cause a revolution and mobilize the masses. Ibrahim is an American citizen who attended a Catholic school in California before getting accepted to the university in Egypt.

Libya, another famous "Arab Spring" country, was a fake uprising from the beginning. The U.S., UK, and France teamed up with Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Qatar to funnel weapons and fighters into Libya to overthrow Gaddafi. Early on, when the West was calling them "rebels" and "freedom fighters," Gaddafi described them as "al-Qaeda terrorists," which was widely criticized by Western television media--and of course, never mentioned once it came out that the top commanders of the so-called rebels were al-Qaeda's top dogs in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He talks about the Arab Spring like it was some big freedom thing, and it wasn't. It was just another series of CIA coups of the kind the U.S. engaged in down in Central and South America in decades past.

My dear friends in the audience, we are not fighting against people, we are fighting FOR people! We are fighting against a dogma that despises all humanity and wants to push us back into barbarity.

This is true in a limited sense. It certainly applies to the invaders in Europe, but not to Islam itself, which he seems to be directing this charge at.

Other than a few bumps, it seems to me like a good speech.

Quit blaming everyone else for the actions of the nutty Islamists. They behave the way they do because that is how they have always behaved and that is how they will continue to behave until people start to take notice and take a stand against them. No more excuses!!!

I didn't interpret that remark as referencing Hezbollah's intent but instead was a reference to the fact that Lebanon used to be 85% Christian majority and now the Christians are in the minority. The demographic trend will continue onwards and Lebanon will, with no conscious design, become Islamic.

A valid point regarding demographics, but it won't simply become Islamic by virtue of reproduction. I think his point was that the Muslims are going to take over and establish a Saudi-style "disagree with me and I'll jail/deport/execute you" policy on religion. That's certainly what the overwhelming majority of the Muslim immigrants in Germany, the UK, France, etc. seem to want, so in this sense, it is reasonable on his part to assume Lebanon would be the same way; however, I believe that the situation there differs from the one in European countries substantially enough for this not to be the case.

I can't speak as to Pakistan, but I know that the plight of Christians in Egypt and Iraq is completely the fault of the West.

I disagree with how you reached your conclusion. If I give you training in how to handle firearms and help you develop your shooting skill does that imply that I'm at fault when you shoot your wife?

If you provide the gun and train me on the use of the gun when either I came to you wanting to shoot my wife or you came to me and said, "Kill your wife for me and I'll do XYZ for you," you would at the very least be tried as an accessory to the murder, and under those circumstances I believe you would be easily convicted. Regardless of who approached whom in Egypt, the U.S. provided an enormous amount of support to the anti-regime crowd when they decided that Mubarak was "an evil dictator who killed his own people" and thus deserved to be removed. One wonders, after this label has been successfully used to rally people into supporting crusades against Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Hosni Mubarak, and Bashar al-Assad, how many more times this exact same charge will go unquestioned by the masses.

Western political aid was furthered by Pollyannish idiots who actually believed that Western-style democracy would sprout after toppling dictators. This idiocy is especially jarring considering we had the Iraq experience behind us. The mindset of the idiots was the same before Iraq and after Iraq - they had a true faith vision that we could transplant western notions into tribal cultures.

I'm pretty confident that the Western idiots were caught by surprise as the Arab Spring veered off their dreamt-of course.

I disagree completely with this. Things are going just as planned, from their point of view. I don't believe for an instant that the ultimate decision-makers ever wanted legitimate self-rule on the part of Middle Easterners, or any other country for that matter. They want Americanized puppet governments that they can control--like the Shah of Iran or the current regime in Ukraine, for example--not actual foreign leaders, with foreign interests with foreign values. The Party of Regions government in Ukraine tried to represent what their people wanted, and you saw how quickly the U.S. decided the "home-grown pro-democracy freedom fighters" that staged a coup were the only legitimate government in Ukraine. Anyone refusing to tolerate the usurpation of their country is referred to as a "pro-Russian rebel"--not a Ukrainian citizen, not a government loyalist, but an evil rebel seeking to disturb the peace. When the duly-elected Crimean Parliament voted to have a referendum on whether or not to leave Ukraine, that was attacked relentlessly, as was the actual result of the people's vote when it came out the majority of voting Crimeans also wanted to leave Ukraine.

Foreign self-rule is simply not a goal of the U.S. government. For further reading, see:

Covert United States foreign regime change actions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Quit blaming everyone else for the actions of the nutty Islamists. They behave the way they do because that is how they have always behaved and that is how they will continue to behave until people start to take notice and take a stand against them. No more excuses!!!

While I'm not "blaming everyone else" for ISIS's actions, the fact is that they were funded, trained, and equipped by the United States and its allies. ISIS needs to be destroyed, but they are merely the water in the boat, not the hole in its hull. We need to plug the holes--the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the UAE, etc.--that are allowing terrorist water to flood in so frequently. The Taliban, al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, and other groups would not have been successful without foreign backing.

Did not the Allies topple dictatorships in Germany and Japan, with the result that Western style democracy supplanted Germany and Japan's fascist dictatorships? And more recently did not Poland oust a Communist one party dictatorship and supplant it with a government based on democratic principles?

Did not the Allies topple dictatorships in Germany and Japan, with the result that Western style democracy supplanted Germany and Japan's fascist dictatorships? And more recently did not Poland oust a Communist one party dictatorship and supplant it with a government based on democratic principles?
Not one of those societies was Islamic nor tribal. When both of these are combined they form a millennium long alternative way of governing society. You really need to think through how your view of life outside your family is shaped when you marry your cousin, and about 50% of society does, where everything in life depends on family ties - welfare, policing, justice, courting, etc. There is no larger civil society where every individual has a relationship to government, instead you view life as "me and my brother against my cousins, me, my brother and my cousins against my clan, me, my brother, my cousins and my clan against my tribe, me, my brother, my cousins, my clan and my tribe against your tribe and so on . You have a beef with someone and you gather together your clan and go settle it with the other guy and his clan. Then there are the mutual obligations towards each other up and down the social hierarchy. If a clan member is employed by the central government he's going to face a world of very serious hurt from his clan members if he hires an underling who is best qualified for the civil service job instead of hiring a fellow clan member. This results in clan fiefdoms within central bureaucracies and this simply extends inter-clan competition to a new arena and a sort of looting of the Central Government begins.

To understand the scale of the issue, try to imagine a foreign power taking over the US and forcing upon YOU a system where you have to insure that your children marry their cousins and then live life in a tribal fashion.

Poland didn't have that system, neither did Imperial Japan nor Nazi Germany. All of those nations were industrialized, had embraced Enlightenment values, etc and so the reforms only dealt with a change in rules for how governments form. Peanuts in comparison to a wholesale reformation of a 1,400 year old system of how society functions which extends all the way down to family level and marriage customs.

While I'm not "blaming everyone else" for ISIS's actions, the fact is that they were funded, trained, and equipped by the United States and its allies. ISIS needs to be destroyed, but they are merely the water in the boat, not the hole in its hull. We need to plug the holes--the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the UAE, etc.--that are allowing terrorist water to flood in so frequently. The Taliban, al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, and other groups would not have been successful without foreign backing.

Well, I've read that we only supported them to fight off the Russians when they were trying to take over. So, we were trying to help them fight the Russians when we trained and armed them.

We try to help them, and this is how we are repaid. I wish we would stop helping other people (like we did in Libya, like we are in Syria, etc.), unless they help US too.

Well, I've read that we only supported them to fight off the Russians when they were trying to take over. So, we were trying to help them fight the Russians when we trained and armed them.

We try to help them, and this is how we are repaid. I wish we would stop helping other people (like we did in Libya, like we are in Syria, etc.), unless they help US too.

Dear fellow posters.... The funding of islamo crap is very complex. Strictly
speaking OSAMA was funded by Saudi Arabia-----sorta. It was his father's wealth and the wealth of lots rich Saudis NOT NECESSARILY the king what'shisname There are lots of rich shitty sheiks----not only Saudis----
also qataris etc etc . There is no shortage of scimitar money---keep mind-
ZAKAT does not mean "charity"----it is simitar money---
and all "believers" are required to PAY IT

Yet liberal romantics want to follow the European model. When they fantasize about Europe, no where is there room for the extremely high unemployment rates of most European countries. Because the uninformed don't think to look at it.

That guy was pretty strong.

And the audience seemed very receptive to his message.

But few Americans can even imagine such conditions as he described happening here in America.

Yet, it certainly can happen here if we allow Muslim populations to grow large enough.

Articles The Five Stages of Islam

If we allow Muslim populations in the US to grow in numbers until they reach Stage Two of the "Five Stages of Islam" that is exactly what will happen.

But few Americans can even imagine such conditions as he described happening here in America.

Yet, it certainly can happen here if we allow Muslim populations to grow large enough.

If we allow Muslim populations in the US to grow in numbers until they reach Stage Two of the "Five Stages of Islam" that is exactly what will happen.

It bothers me when people can't see the forest for the trees.

The article you linked to can be summarized with:

1. "request harmless special treatment";

2. Outreach to the disaffected;

3. "the demand for self rule (within their ghettos)";

4. "hair-trigger rioting, ... militia formations, sporadic killings," and arson; and

5. "Unfettered persecution" of outsiders.

Does this not describe the overwhelming majority of immigrant groups? Hispanics, for example, had their MS-13, which was initially limited to people from El Salvador. That got expanded to include other Hispanics as well, and now there's this whole "La Raza" thing going on in the name of the Hispanic race, in addition to the high-profile killings with bodies displayed hanging from bridges, etc. When you look to the 19th/early 20th Century waves of Irish and Italian immigrants in America, their histories are remarkably similar.

The problem you and others seem to have is that you focus on the immigrants' claimed religion, not on their actual culture or their mentality as both a foreigner and a minority.

"Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin. Minorities, which are one of the main political problems in the world, are the outcome."

It bothers me when people can't see the forest for the trees.

The article you linked to can be summarized with:

1. "request harmless special treatment";

2. Outreach to the disaffected;

3. "the demand for self rule (within their ghettos)";

4. "hair-trigger rioting, ... militia formations, sporadic killings," and arson; and

5. "Unfettered persecution" of outsiders.

Does this not describe the overwhelming majority of immigrant groups? Hispanics, for example, had their MS-13, which was initially limited to people from El Salvador. That got expanded to include other Hispanics as well, and now there's this whole "La Raza" thing going on in the name of the Hispanic race, in addition to the high-profile killings with bodies displayed hanging from bridges, etc. When you look to the 19th/early 20th Century waves of Irish and Italian immigrants in America, their histories are remarkably similar.

The problem you and others seem to have is that you focus on the immigrants' claimed religion, not on their actual culture or their mentality as both a foreigner and a minority.

"Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin. Minorities, which are one of the main political problems in the world, are the outcome."

No, YOU'RE the one with the problem.

Islam = Global Jihad to Subjugate all non Muslims.

Why should we put up with any of them?

Limit their numbers in America.

And prohibit the practice of political Islam in America.

Forum List

Back