Islam in London

good video Longknife , I like seeing it out in the open for all to see and think about .

I haven't ever been to Dearborn Michigan but I hear it referred to as dearbornistan , same with London as its commonly referred to as londonistan .

For those of you who get Russia's English-language cable network, RT TV, as part of your cable package, they just did an excellent documentary on the polarization of London. Less than 1/3 of the the city's population is now white, and they're leaving in droves for safer climes in suburban areas around the city. The main reason cited for white flight: safety for their families. London is now a dangerous place.

The city is an amalgam of nearly 100 distinct ethnic neighborhoods, none of them having anything to do with any of the others. More than 70 languages are spoken there. It's a ghettoized dangerous polity having absolutely no resemblance to what the city's been for a thousand years previous. It's just a matter of time before the dangerous third world elements in England murder their way into power.

Then things like gay marriage, and queer adoption, and liberalism, and being Christian, and being democratic, and being "progressive" won't be issues at all anymore, because all the votaries will be swinging from crane booms down at Wembley Stadium. And it'll happen because cowardice has supplanted having balls in a once great power that ruled half the world.

interesting times Tom , I see your scenario and it doesn't sound all that far fetched to me .

For those of you who get Russia's English-language cable network, RT TV, as part of your cable package, they just did an excellent documentary on the polarization of London. Less than 1/3 of the the city's population is now white, and they're leaving in droves for safer climes in suburban areas around the city. The main reason cited for white flight: safety for their families. London is now a dangerous place.

The city is an amalgam of nearly 100 distinct ethnic neighborhoods, none of them having anything to do with any of the others. More than 70 languages are spoken there. It's a ghettoized dangerous polity having absolutely no resemblance to what the city's been for a thousand years previous. It's just a matter of time before the dangerous third world elements in England murder their way into power.

Then things like gay marriage, and queer adoption, and liberalism, and being Christian, and being democratic, and being "progressive" won't be issues at all anymore, because all the votaries will be swinging from crane booms down at Wembley Stadium. And it'll happen because cowardice has supplanted having balls in a once great power that ruled half the world.

First off, has everyone forgotten "Diversity is our Strength" Chant this a few times and all will be better.

To the specifics in your comment, what cannot go one, won't go on. Simple rule.

This means that at some future time there is likely to be ethnic cleansing of one sort or another taking place. We already see it in no-go zones. Will there be pushback from native Brits?

I used to talk to the natives all the time but that was 6 - 8 years ago using message boards . Number 1 , they have nothing to fight back with . Number 2 , many are pacifists . Course a lot are pretty tough people so I don't know .

I used to talk to the natives all the time but that was 6 - 8 years ago using message boards . Number 1 , they have nothing to fight back with . Number 2 , many are pacifists . Course a lot are pretty tough people so I don't know .

People always take the path of least resistance. People will flee from London, abandon their ancestral home, because to fight back would entail risk to career, reputation, and personal safety. Better to run. Until they get pushed too far, until fighting back actually becomes the best alternative. So long as the Brits have a place to escape to, they'll escape, but once this multicultural cancer has destroyed all their safe havens, then they have little to lose and that's when the fury of losing their country gets unleashed. That's when it gets really ugly.

No one likes having to bear witness to barbarians destroying one's nation and culture, so the anger festers during times when action is not taken. That anger builds as the destruction continues to mount.

Forum List

Back