Swine flu vaccination effort starts Monday: CDC

Don't take it.

It was rushed through a mock/pseudo clinical trial, it has ingredients that have decimated the health of our gulf war soldiers as a result of untested anthrax vaccines, most Canadian provinces have put a hold on administering the vaccines because studyies are showing that you're twice as likely to contract the flu AFTER being vaccinated, and there are even records that show some of the ingredients are used in drugs to cause sterility in large mammals.

Additionally, more people died of swine flu shots in the 1976 media/government created panic than died of actual swine flu. CDC officials who were interviewed after the 1976 fiasco went on record stating that they KNEW the vaccines were harmful to people. Today, we have CNN and FOX telling us to get our shots because the government is concerned for us.

Do you really believe that?

Why should we believe YOU?

Vaccine for H1N1 Flu Virus - H1N1 Flu Virus - Government of Canada, Public Health Agency of Canada

General Information - H1N1 flu virus - Public Health Agency of Canada

Oh, come on now. Are you that easily taken? "The government says it's coming, and they say I need shots, so because they are good and the government is here to help, I will line up and take my injection."

Is that really who you are? I don't think so.

I'm not gonna tell anyone what to do. I'll just ask that you think about it before you do it - especially if you're making the decision for someone whose not legally allowed to make the decision for themselves.

Here's the media report from last week:

Study prompts provinces to rethink flu plan - The Globe and Mail
Study prompts provinces to rethink flu plan

Report suggests people who get vaccinated are more likely to catch H1N1
Winnipeg — From Monday's Globe and Mail
Last updated on Wednesday, Sep. 30, 2009 01:44PM EDT

A “perplexing” Canadian study linking H1N1 to seasonal flu shots is throwing national influenza plans into disarray and testing public faith in the government agencies responsible for protecting the nation's health.

Distributed for peer review last week, the study confounded infectious-disease experts in suggesting that people vaccinated against seasonal flu are twice as likely to catch swine flu.

The paper is under peer review, and lead researchers Danuta Skowronski of the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control and Gaston De Serres of Laval University must stay mum until it's published.

Met with intense early skepticism both in Canada and abroad, the paper has since convinced several provincial health agencies to announce hasty suspensions of seasonal flu vaccinations, long-held fixtures of public-health planning.

“It has confused things very badly,” said Dr. Ethan Rubinstein, head of adult infectious diseases at the University of Manitoba. “And it has certainly cost us credibility from the public because of conflicting recommendations. Until last week, there had always been much encouragement to get the seasonal flu vaccine.”

On Sunday Quebec joined Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Nova Scotia in suspending seasonal flu shots for anyone under 65 years of age. Quebec's Health Ministry announced it would postpone vaccinations until January, clearing the autumn months for health professionals to focus on vaccinating against H1N1, which is expected to the more severe influenza strain this season.

“By the time the H1N1 wave is over, there will be ample time to vaccinate for seasonal flu,” Dr. Rubinstein said.

B.C. is expected to announce a similar suspension during a press conference Monday morning.

Other provinces, including Manitoba, are still pondering a response to the research.

New Brunswick is a lone hold-out, announcing last week it would forge ahead with seasonal flu shots for all residents in October, as originally planned.

So far, the study's impact is confined to Canada. Researchers in the U.S., Britain and Australia have not reported the same phenomenon. Marie-Paule Kieny, the World Health Organization's director of vaccine research, said last week the Canadian findings were an international anomaly and could constitute a “study bias.”

An international panel is currently scrutinizing the research data. “The review process has been expedited, so we're hoping for a response within days,” said Roy Wadia, spokesman for the B.C. Centre for Disease Control.

Dr. Rubinstein, who has read the study, said it appears sound.

“There are a large number of authors, all of them excellent and credible researchers,” he said. “And the sample size is very large – 12 or 13 million people taken from the central reporting systems in three provinces. The research is solid.”

The vaccine suspensions do not apply for people over 65. Seniors are considered more susceptible to severe seasonal flu symptoms. At the same time, they carry antibodies from a 1957 pandemic that seem to neutralize the current version of H1N1.

Even if the statistical link is proven, the medical link between seasonal flu shots and H1N1 remains mysterious. One hypothesis suggests seasonal flu vaccine preoccupies the cells that would otherwise produce antibodies against H1N1.

But, according to Dr. Rubinstein, the research shows that people who received the seasonal shot during the 2007-08 flu season remained vulnerable to swine flu well into 2009 – an interval that should provide most immune systems ample restoration time.

“We don't understand the mechanism,” Dr. Rubinstein said. “At the present time it is quite perplexing.”

You realize there is a difference between the season flu vaccine and the H1N1 vaccine?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Healthcare workers in Indiana and Tennessee will be among the first to get swine flu vaccines in the United States on Monday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.

Swine flu vaccination effort starts Monday: CDC | U.S. | Reuters

anyone else not at all worried about swine flu?

I've had the flu twice in my life...both times after receiving the vaccine. No shots for me.
lol

Perhaps you should watch the two videos I posted above...

the annual death toll from the regular flu is between 250,000 and 500,000 one region with only ten cases of swine flu had one thousand deaths

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Healthcare workers in Indiana and Tennessee will be among the first to get swine flu vaccines in the United States on Monday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.

I've had the flu twice in my life...both times after receiving the vaccine. No shots for me.

The irony, people don't realize they are guessing at which flu strain is most common, which doesn't apply to all areas anyway. In reality though getting sick once in a while is actually healthier for you, it's like practice for your immune system. I get the flu about once every 5 years (calculated the average recently) and I get a "cold like" illness every year which is likely due to allergies combined with being a smoker. Another odd thing about smokers, viruses do not like us.

The irony, people don't realize they are guessing at which flu strain is most common, which doesn't apply to all areas anyway. In reality though getting sick once in a while is actually healthier for you, it's like practice for your immune system. I get the flu about once every 5 years (calculated the average recently) and I get a "cold like" illness every year which is likely due to allergies combined with being a smoker. Another odd thing about smokers, viruses do not like us.

Yep, viruses don't like us. But, Even when I was younger and didn't smoke, the only time I got sick was after a vaccine. I won't take them voluntarily anymore. The only way I'll take a shot is if I'm restrained.

I think that vaccinations should be mandatory. Anyone refusing should be executed.

If you can think of any other way for tracking nanochips to be inserted into the body, let me know.

I think that vaccinations should be mandatory. Anyone refusing should be executed.

If you can think of any other way for tracking nanochips to be inserted into the body, let me know.

Good idea, I heard half of congress refused the vaccine.

I think anyone living in New England should be poked with every vaccine out there. Beware of the dizziness, cramps, and diarrhea. You may even get "the itis"

the annual death toll from the regular flu is between 250,000 and 500,000 one region with only ten cases of swine flu had one thousand deaths

:confused: Link?

Every year in the United States, on average:

* 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu;
* more than 200,000 people are hospitalized from flu-related complications; and
* about 36,000 people die from flu-related causes.
CDC - Seasonal Influenza (Flu) - Key Facts About Seasonal Influenza (Flu)

it was from a cnn article, Regular flu has killed thousands since January - CNN.com

Vioxx ...

... is no longer on the market.

However, when it first was allowed by the FDA it was also fully endorsed by the AMA and doctors gave it out like candy to us with arthritis.

... kinda like what they are doing with this new vaccine. Look what happened to the relitively untested Vioxx ... that's what is likely to happen with the new vaccine as well. :eusa_whistle:

Hows that song go?.....oh yeah...it's all about the Benjamins baaabyyyy!

Vioxx ...

... is no longer on the market.

However, when it first was allowed by the FDA it was also fully endorsed by the AMA and doctors gave it out like candy to us with arthritis.

... kinda like what they are doing with this new vaccine. Look what happened to the relitively untested Vioxx ... that's what is likely to happen with the new vaccine as well. :eusa_whistle:

I guess you should watch the videos, too ;)

Forum List

Back