swine flu emergency kit?

Are you Kidding me. When did we as the American people become so reliant on drugs and doctors for the simple flu? Ever hear of vitamins? Your body has an immune system, give it what it needs (Healthy Food, Vitamins and Rest) to do its job and it will. Are we now going to close everything down for every Flu that gets named?

look fucker no one said anything about closing anything down..read the damned post..before you reply

:clap2: WOW what a great mother

now i didnt see this before i replied to your negative rep....

why dont you tell me how you judge how someone is as a mother ...on a message board...

i find you a wee bit judge fucking mental ...i dont come on this board to represent myself as anything other than what i am...55 yr old who does not answer to anyone at this point of my life...i will thank you to keep your opinions on my motherhood to yourself since you dont know a damned thing about it....this is a thread on flu and such if you want to start one on mother hood feel free.

how can tamiflu work? hasnt it mutated too much from that?
Actually tamiflu is working right now, it is an anti-viral so it really isn't dependent upon what "strain" is out there. and we really havent seen a "easy" spread of this flu.

Keep in mind in a typical influenzae season 80 million people in the US will catch it and over 2 million will be hospitalized with it. out of those 35-40 thousand will die ANNUALY!!!

We have not seen anything even resembling this with the "H1N1 virus" but it is the UNKNOWN that has the WHO and CDC worried......

Just take your precautions and keep everything as clean as you can and I believe we will be just fine.......

i agree but i do think having items on hand just in case is the best move...i am not willing to take the chance with the boys...they are both right at the prime age to die of this stuff...one 26...one 27...they both work with the public...as i do....i am the only one handling money but they are out and about in groups etc...plus we got a local university...and spring break was before this...the 26 yr old works part time at the university and the 27 year old is a line cook.. and they are both healthy ..which seems to be a bad thing with this strain as i understand it...plus you know young men..flu meds or run the road money? what to do?

I'm going to the MD today.

I'll let you know if I've got Swine Flu (if they can tell me, that is).

Whatever I have, it's a real bitch.

Forum List

Back