Sweet Caroline ..........

Lycurgus

Who is Obama, really...??
Nov 22, 2008
Midwest
Sweet Caroline ..........

Well well ............... it seems that Caroline Kennedy is going to replace Clinton.

What a sad day for this nation. This nation has suffered enough with the Kennedy males starting with the crooked Joe, now the brood bitches of the Kennedy Klan are going to get into the mix.

Camelot?

There never was a Camelot, it was a lie, a fake, a media generated folly.

Joe was a crook.

JFK, was a womanizer who couldn't control his own personal challenges, let alone lead this nation and no one ever wants to speak about his drug addiction!

RFK, was a loud mouth second best of the Klan who didn't know how to pick his battles.

Teddy, well Teddy is the same spoiled brat now, he was when he left a poor woman to die.

Jackie was the only normal one and she was scared for life because of them. At least she had enough sense to get away from that sick bunch. Her child would do good to be more like her mother! Serve your causes well from behind the spot light.

There is no Kennedy legacy or dynasty to carry on, it was all phoney!

Last edited:
what is it that caroline has done to upset you? she can't be blamed for the sins of her father or relatives, should she be?

Has she done something offensive to disqualify her for vying for the position?

care

She's a fucking hypocrite like all the Kennedy's.

She was the so called Ambassador of the NY public schools where her job was to talk parents out of sending their kids to private schools. After all NYPS were good enough for her kids right? What? her kids went to private school?

Again Fucking hypocrite.

the title of this thread reminds me why I hate karaoke bars...

anyway, I have to say that I'm not supportive of the kennedys investing more family into our political system. They are no LORDS. Nepotism sucks.

down with knee-jerk Kennedy nominations.

what is it that caroline has done to upset you? she can't be blamed for the sins of her father or relatives, should she be?

Has she done something offensive to disqualify her for vying for the position?

care

IMO based on her public addresses and personal writing, she is nothing more than a extension of the Kennedy Klan. So I view her politics, the same as theirs.

IMO based on her public addresses and personal writing, she is nothing more than a extension of the Kennedy Klan. So I view her politics, the same as theirs.

We can only hope that she is like the other Kennedy's we've had and personally I don't give a shit if you don't like them cause they've been fantastic civil servants

I think you missed the point! With no experience in any government capacity she is well under-deserving for this appointment. Imagine if she ran on a platform of no experience, no creditability, but just my name, even the New York liberals would lean towards someone else!

I think you missed the point! With no experience in any government capacity she is well under-deserving for this appointment. Imagine if she ran on a platform of no experience, no creditability, but just my name, even the New York liberals would lean towards someone else!

but what was hillary's government position experience?

what is al frankin's and a number of others past and present who had no gvt experience beforehand?

why only question her lack of experience?

one is either capable, or they are not imho....

I suppose the only way to determine if CK's elevation to a contender for Hill's post is to ask ourselves the same damned question many of us were asking about Bush the Younger

If not for his/her family connections would this person have been in the considered for the position?

I think its safe to suggest that, sans their family connections it is highly unlikely that either Carol or Georgie would be annointed to such important posts.

Can we all agree with that sentiment?

NEPOTISM is one of the benchmarks of a corrupted empire, folks.

Get used to it.

Power on the Federal level is increasingly imperial in nature.

Nepotism is one of the tip offs that we live in a shamocracy.

I suppose the only way to determine if CK's elevation to a contender for Hill's post is to ask ourselves the same damned question many of us were asking about Bush the Younger

If not for his/her family connections would this person have been in the considered for the position?

I think its safe to suggest that, sans their family connections it is highly unlikely that either Carol or Georgie would be annointed to such important posts.

Can we all agree with that sentiment?

NEPOTISM is one of the benchmarks of a corrupted empire, folks.

Get used to it.

Power on the Federal level is increasingly imperial in nature.

Nepotism is one of the tip offs that we live in a shamocracy.

i don't know enough to judge her qualifications, i doubt that i would know enough to judge any of the other characters vying for the position either....and whoever is ''chosen'' for the position, IS CHOSEN by an insider...so, i suppose it doesn't much matter, in this case....for me.

but yes, nepotism is the name of the game....or the just plain, ''who you KNOW, is what counts''!

clearly, rolling over and accepting nepotism as reality is what we tend to do when it's a republican doing that kind of shit....

bullshit.

We can only hope that she is like the other Kennedy's we've had and personally I don't give a shit if you don't like them cause they've been fantastic civil servants

i see caroline Kennedy i n CBMT and she ii s good person who want t o help people.she will make good USA senator but i dont think she will go to politique becuase o f her familie.leven är inte värdt att politikk.

but what was hillary's government position experience?

what is al frankin's and a number of others past and present who had no gvt experience beforehand?

why only question her lack of experience?

one is either capable, or they are not imho....
well, Hillary was "co-president" for 8 years

:eusa_whistle:

that was HER claim
LOL

well, Hillary was "co-president" for 8 years

:eusa_whistle:

that was HER claim
LOL

i know...

but this is why i think it comes down to capability verses experience... Hillary did a pretty good job as the senator from new york, and even the republicans in congress said as much, like mitch mcconnel and others....

I thoroughly understand that Caroline would not be in a position to vie for this position if it weren't for her "name" recognition, but i would not rule her out just because of her ''name" recognition.....that would also be unfair to her, especially if she has the potential of being an excellent senator for new york....

NOT that i am saying she would be....just looking at the whole picture....and no matter WHO is picked for this position, I believe they WILL BE PICKED due to their recognition....so why NOT leave her in the mix with the rest?

Care

Last edited:

Forum List

Back