Sweden swinging hard right!

seems to me that 'muslims' can't behave in a normal , especially Western way if they follow true 'islam' . And looks like muslims in Europe and Sweden are true muslims Sassy .

we have seen thru history what happens when a country goes 'nationalist'

It worked real swell for Germany in the 1930s & 1940s

Yup...we should be concerned...the mood, rhetoric and political atmosphere in much of the west is awfully reminiscent of the 1930's. Things don't go very well for democratic values and principles.
Then dont import the people who will create the backlash you worry about.

It is he NATURAL REACTION to leftist policies.

When we say Europe SHOULD remain EUROPEAN, we are "bigots". When your invasion policies create a backlash, it's Europe's fault.

Sorry, but it is the Tards fault.
Oh the irony. I amsure you all think you are right.

Hitler just wanted Europe to remain European too. Aryan as a matter of fact. Sure sounds the same.

There were other Nationalistic ethno-centric strong-man in Europe who didn't kill like Hitler, or Stalin, or even like FDR, Truman, or Churchill for that matter.

Horthy, Pilsudski, Metaxas, Jozef Beck, Franco,Tsankov, Anthonescu, and even Mussolini.

Why didn't they end up killing like Hitler?

Hitler just wanted Europe to remain European too. Aryan as a matter of fact. Sure sounds the same.

That is obtuse thinking. Sweden has 9 mil people. How many immigrants should they let in to remain "Sweden" in your opinion?
Nothing with controling immigration. It is how you do it and how you treat those within your borders in the process.

Would you mind answering my question please?
it is unanswerable which is why I gave you the answer I did. Neither you nor I know how many they can or shoukd take. It is up to the Swedish people.

That does not alter the fact that the rhetoric combined with the rise of rightwing populism around the world is both familiar and worrisone. Just replace Jew with Muslim.

Incorrect. Jews were always a tiny minority. There are 1.8bn Muslims. The 2nd most popular religion/ideology in the world. I think Europe has 700 million people? If Sweden does not control immigration it would lose its identity as Sweden. Conflating Judaism and Islam is well a false equivalency.

When it comes to things like genocide or human rights violations it does not matter whether you are a member of a large religion worldwide. Try explaining that to the iraqi Christians under Isis or the Muskim Rohinga in Myanmar.

On immigration I will repeat what I already said but you ignored. Every country has a right to deternine its own immigration policies. However it is what they do with the people within their country that matters. Hitler had one solution to an unwanted population. What do you propose?

and i don't know how 'muslims' can ever be trusted in Western Society ,

Yup...we should be concerned...the mood, rhetoric and political atmosphere in much of the west is awfully reminiscent of the 1930's. Things don't go very well for democratic values and principles.

When we say Europe SHOULD remain EUROPEAN, we are "bigots". When your invasion policies create a backlash, it's Europe's fault.

There were other Nationalistic ethno-centric strong-man in Europe who didn't kill like Hitler, or Stalin, or even like FDR, Truman, or Churchill for that matter.

Horthy, Pilsudski, Metaxas, Jozef Beck, Franco,Tsankov, Anthonescu, and even Mussolini.

Didnt a lot of people disappear under Franco?

seems to me that Western Governments are the real problem because it is they that are allowing the muslim into Western Society like Sweden .

That is obtuse thinking. Sweden has 9 mil people. How many immigrants should they let in to remain "Sweden" in your opinion?
Nothing with controling immigration. It is how you do it and how you treat those within your borders in the process.

it is unanswerable which is why I gave you the answer I did. Neither you nor I know how many they can or shoukd take. It is up to the Swedish people.

That does not alter the fact that the rhetoric combined with the rise of rightwing populism around the world is both familiar and worrisone. Just replace Jew with Muslim.

Perhaps if the Muslims would behave they wouldn't be having the issues they are having in Europe

People grow weary of people coming to their country and pulling the shit Muslims are in Europe. Deny they are indeed pulling shit and you'll look foolish
people grow weary of the constant broadbrushing.

Perhaps if the Muslims would behave they wouldn't be having the issues they are having in Europe

People grow weary of people coming to their country and pulling the shit Muslims are in Europe. Deny they are indeed pulling shit and you'll look foolish
people grow weary of the constant broadbrushing.

I read the news, Coyote. You need to stop

Franco's actions were quite justified, even if there were some abuses, considering what the Communists had done to Russia.

estimate of 15K to 50K

Incorrect. Jews were always a tiny minority. There are 1.8bn Muslims. The 2nd most popular religion/ideology in the world. I think Europe has 700 million people? If Sweden does not control immigration it would lose its identity as Sweden. Conflating Judaism and Islam is well a false equivalency.

When it comes to things like genocide or human rights violations it does not matter whether you are a member of a large religion worldwide. Try explaining that to the iraqi Christians under Isis or the Muskim Rohinga in Myanmar.

On immigration I will repeat what I already said but you ignored. Every country has a right to deternine its own immigration policies. However it is what they do with the people within their country that matters. Hitler had one solution to an unwanted population. What do you propose?

The Jews were ethnic Germans, who had been there for years, had homes, businesses, etc. The Germans did not like them because they were a successful minority. "Greedy Jews". Still resonates.

The concern with Islam is that unlike the Western Countries there is no separation of church and state. In fact that is what attracts many to the ideology. Additionally their religion is not tolerant toward gays and treats women as 2nd class citizens. This can create animosity when integrated into a tiny population such as Sweden.

I agree with you that Sweden should govern how it sees best but outsiders should neither judge nor label them as "racist" or "Islamaphobic" for their decisions.

estimate of 15K to 50K

Abraham Lincoln killed more than Franco, just to free the Black slaves, and Lenin killed even more than that for an Egalitarian based classless society.

The Jews were ethnic Germans, who had been there for years, had homes, businesses, etc. The Germans did not like them because they were a successful minority. "Greedy Jews". Still resonates.

The concern with Islam is that unlike the Western Countries there is no separation of church and state. In fact that is what attracts many to the ideology. Additionally their religion is not tolerant toward gays and treats women as 2nd class citizens. This can create animosity when integrated into a tiny population such as Sweden.

I agree with you that Sweden should govern how it sees best but outsiders should neither judge nor label them as "racist" or "Islamaphobic" for their decisions.

Not really, Those Jews are Ashkenazi Jews not once, not twice, but thrice, (Gentoype, Phenotype, and Culture)

Every majority Muslim nation is inferior to Western countries when it comes to either economy and or human rights. In fact it is impossible to name ONE mostly Muslim nation (60%+ majority) that is not behind the West when it comes to either economic prowess and or human rights.

There are 50+ nations like that. There is one mostly Jewish nation and they are on par with Western countries in terms of economy, human rights and military might. Why is that?

Not really, Those Jews are Ashkenazi Jews not once, not twice, but thrice, (Gentoype, Phenotype, and Culture)

Do not hijack this thread, Sobieski. Your obtuse thinking and just utter stupidity is not welcome here.

and would you say the same about 1930s & 1940s Germany

Every majority Muslim nation is inferior to Western countries when it comes to either economy and or human rights. In fact it is impossible to name ONE mostly Muslim nation (60%+ majority) that is not behind the West when it comes to either economic prowess and or human rights.

There are 50+ nations like that. There is one mostly Jewish nation and they are on par with Western
countries in terms of economy, human rights and military might. Why is that?

The U.S.A, Russia, and Israel are 3 countries which have pretty poor records on Human rights in the recent era, each are also very Multi-Cultural.

Apples and Oranges. We are discussing immigration. Germany was a military super power, not a tiny nation like Sweden. In fact Russia was like this from 1918 to 1989. Reason why so many Jews left.

Apples and Oranges. We are discussing immigration. Germany was a military super power, not a tiny nation like Sweden. In fact Russia was like this from 1918 to 1989. Reason why so many Jews left.

Fantastic form of deflection & dodging the question.

There are 50+ nations like that. There is one mostly Jewish nation and they are on par with Western
countries in terms of economy, human rights and military might. Why is that?

The U.S.A, Russia, and Israel are 3 countries which have pretty poor records on Human rights in the recent era, each are also very Multi-Cultural.

Will you please go away. OMG. Why do you always troll me? You are like a turd that will not flush.

These kinds of human rights?

upload_2018-9-10_13-9-28.jpeg

Forum List

Back