Sweden swinging hard right!

we have seen thru history what happens when a country goes 'nationalist'

It worked real swell for Germany in the 1930s & 1940s
History also shows us that happens to a people who are conquored.

So, which is the worst? Fascists from another nation taking over in the name of their religion...

Or nationalists taking over in the name of their own people AND Keeping their own form of government?

Best post of the thread. Progressives dont get that because they struggle with abstracts. This will not end well in some places....will serve as a model for other countries but even then , it will likely be too late. The native culture isnt going to give a shit about being branded as Nazi-like....another liberal delusion.

so, basically what you are saying is, when all of the US troops that discovered all of those Nazi concentration camps, where ~6 million humans were murdered, all of the US blood, treasure, and lives that went into freeing those people & fighting that war meant not a goddamn thing.

That is your implication; thanks for letting US know you have no morals, no principles, and no respect for the sacrifice of those US troops in Europe during WWII.

That makes you a despicable azzhole. Congrats.

Where did they say any of that garbage you just posted?

Hint: They didn't, so back that truck up!

I think you need professional help with this inability to comprehend the written word. Maybe your doctor can put you on some antipsychotic medications or at least recommend an adult education program to at least get your GED.

Nuremberg Tribunal; what does that mean to you? Not a goddamn thing, because you are too f***ing stupid to comprehend the lessons of history.

The member implies in his statement everything I stated.

Again, what does that have to do with what you posted? It is common decency to address the comments you quote. If you want to go off on a tangent rant do so without quoting unrelated content.

At least I have degree in history. You on the other hand seem to be a candidate for the Home for the Terminally Bewildered.

So, that was the only example?

No & if you knew anything about world history you would not ask such an ignorant question.

So, that was the only example?

No & if you knew anything about world history you would not ask such an ignorant question.

I'm not the one that pointed to a singe instance of "nationalism" and not only ignored all the other examples of nationalism, but ignored all the differences between the example you cited and modern day Sweden.

That was you.

Was Germany, in the 30s, being flooded by mass Jewish and Homosexual immigration, legal and illegal?

WE build good countries and become the most powerful , lethal and best Country on the face of Gods Good Green Earth with GODs Blessing on the USA Sob .

History also shows us that happens to a people who are conquored.

So, which is the worst? Fascists from another nation taking over in the name of their religion...

Or nationalists taking over in the name of their own people AND Keeping their own form of government?

Best post of the thread. Progressives dont get that because they struggle with abstracts. This will not end well in some places....will serve as a model for other countries but even then , it will likely be too late. The native culture isnt going to give a shit about being branded as Nazi-like....another liberal delusion.

so, basically what you are saying is, when all of the US troops that discovered all of those Nazi concentration camps, where ~6 million humans were murdered, all of the US blood, treasure, and lives that went into freeing those people & fighting that war meant not a goddamn thing.

That is your implication; thanks for letting US know you have no morals, no principles, and no respect for the sacrifice of those US troops in Europe during WWII.

That makes you a despicable azzhole. Congrats.
The principles of Nuremberg do not apply to invading murderous armies. Invade a country and start killing the inhabitants you don't get to call the people you are killing Nazis.

Yup...we should be concerned...the mood, rhetoric and political atmosphere in much of the west is awfully reminiscent of the 1930's. Things don't go very well for democratic values and principles.
Then dont import the people who will create the backlash you worry about.

It is he NATURAL REACTION to leftist policies.

When we say Europe SHOULD remain EUROPEAN, we are "bigots". When your invasion policies create a backlash, it's Europe's fault.

Sorry, but it is the Tards fault.
Oh the irony. I amsure you all think you are right.

Hitler just wanted Europe to remain European too. Aryan as a matter of fact. Sure sounds the same.

I have a friend there. He says the Islam migration has been difficult in many areas. Just a different culture. Sweden only has 9 million people. Small country.

Yup...we should be concerned...the mood, rhetoric and political atmosphere in much of the west is awfully reminiscent of the 1930's. Things don't go very well for democratic values and principles.

When we say Europe SHOULD remain EUROPEAN, we are "bigots". When your invasion policies create a backlash, it's Europe's fault.

Hitler just wanted Europe to remain European too. Aryan as a matter of fact. Sure sounds the same.

That is obtuse thinking. Sweden has 9 mil people. How many immigrants should they let in to remain "Sweden" in your opinion?

That is obtuse thinking. Sweden has 9 mil people. How many immigrants should they let in to remain "Sweden" in your opinion?
Nothing with controling immigration. It is how you do it and how you treat those within your borders in the process.

Nothing with controling immigration. It is how you do it and how you treat those within your borders in the process.

Would you mind answering my question please?

it is unanswerable which is why I gave you the answer I did. Neither you nor I know how many they can or shoukd take. It is up to the Swedish people.

That does not alter the fact that the rhetoric combined with the rise of rightwing populism around the world is both familiar and worrisone. Just replace Jew with Muslim.

----------------------------------------------- good question and with due respect it shouldn't be a serious question though !! What Right does anybody of any background have to enter Sweden Azog ,

it is unanswerable which is why I gave you the answer I did. Neither you nor I know how many they can or shoukd take. It is up to the Swedish people.

That does not alter the fact that the rhetoric combined with the rise of rightwing populism around the world is both familiar and worrisone. Just replace Jew with Muslim.

Incorrect. Jews were always a tiny minority. There are 1.8bn Muslims. The 2nd most popular religion/ideology in the world. I think Europe has 700 million people? If Sweden does not control immigration it would lose its identity as Sweden. Conflating Judaism and Islam is well a false equivalency.

----------------------------------------------- good question and with due respect it shouldn't be a serious question though !! What Right does anybody of any background have to enter Sweden Azog ,
....who is talking about a right to enter? Just you.

Perhaps if the Muslims would behave they wouldn't be having the issues they are having in Europe

People grow weary of people coming to their country and pulling the shit Muslims are in Europe. Deny they are indeed pulling shit and you'll look foolish

Forum List

Back