Do you think Sweden will fall?

• Yes

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
The Swedes, are too Metrosexual....they aren't like us Austrians, our Government getting hardcore, army, borders. The Dane's and Norwegian's have testicles also, the Swedes all the men might as well be women.

Scuze moi, but the Swedes are descended from Vikings. They are plenty manly; it's their government that sucks.
Incorrect. The swedes are decended from farmers. The English, irish, germanics and russians are descendant from the raiders.

feminism has clouded your logic.

You aren't too bright, are you bub? If you think I'm a feminist, I have some Enron shares to sell you.

The Swedes, as well as the Norwegians and Danish are descended from Vikings.

Omg

From the farmers that DIDNT go aviking!

you dingbat. You fucking dingbat.

I wouldn't pay much attention to The Great Goose. Seems to be a troll.
You call others stupid, when you didn't even know where Sweden was! You thought it was around Subsahara! LOL

Back to topic...
I think the vikings are starting to wake up, but it might be too late.

I don't think it is too late. The Vikings still outnumber the Muslim Invaders.

The Swedes, are too Metrosexual....they aren't like us Austrians, our Government getting hardcore, army, borders. The Dane's and Norwegian's have testicles also, the Swedes all the men might as well be women.

Scuze moi, but the Swedes are descended from Vikings. They are plenty manly; it's their government that sucks.
Incorrect. The swedes are decended from farmers. The English, irish, germanics and russians are descendant from the raiders.

You aren't too bright, are you bub? If you think I'm a feminist, I have some Enron shares to sell you.

Omg

You call others stupid, when you didn't even know where Sweden was! You thought it was around Subsahara! LOL

Back to topic...

"I wouldn't pay much attention to The Great Goose. Seems to be a troll."

You only fucking joined Thursday sweet cheeks....maybe YOU ARE TROLL?

Omg

Back to topic...

Not one of The Great Goose posts have brought anything relevant to the thread. If you have nothing better to say than to bully others, it's better to just leave the thread.
That's my approach to forums anyhow.

Omg

Back to topic...

Not one of The Great Goose posts have brought anything relevant to the thread. If you have nothing better to say than to bully others, it's better to just leave the thread.

Excuse me, as you only joined A DAY AND A HALF AGO, you should learn some manners.

Do you really support Swedish Democrats?

Omg

Back to topic...

Excuse me, as you only joined A DAY AND A HALF AGO, you should learn some manners.

Well, if you are going to play the Board Seniority Card, I believe mine trumps yours.

So there.

They are female homosexual pedophiles. They dont care about the rape epidemic. It helps their agenda of creating a rift between the sexes And allows them to set up their OWN lesbian grooming rings in schools.

Dont argue, just observe. It might take a few years of truth seeking but if you seek you will discover the Goose is correct. Try enrolling in a creative industry course in university...
First you accuse this woman of being a feminist with no evidence or cause. And that was all you cared to say about her trials and suffering. It is apparent to me you could not care less how little you care about your own conduct or character to treat someone that way, but instead try to be the cool antagonist in the room to generate attention.

Then you attempt (above) to explain to the board that Sweden’s real problem is homosexual feminists as though this has the least bit to do with the Islamic infiltration crisis of Sweden this sincere woman brought up. Get real. Maybe you should learn to apologize instead of trying to protect your ego.

Last edited:

Omg

Back to topic...

Manners? Tell that to your friend, just a suggestion.

Yes, I joined a few days ago to write about how my country is selfdestructing. Was there anything else?

They are female homosexual pedophiles. They dont care about the rape epidemic. It helps their agenda of creating a rift between the sexes And allows them to set up their OWN lesbian grooming rings in schools.

Dont argue, just observe. It might take a few years of truth seeking but if you seek you will discover the Goose is correct. Try enrolling in a creative industry course in university...
First you accuse this woman of being a feminist with no evidence or cause. And that was all you cared to say about her trials and suffering. It is apparent to me you could not care less how little you care about your own conduct or character to treat someone that way, instead try to be cool antagonist in the room to generate attention.

Then you attempt (above) to explain to the board that Sweden’s real problem is homosexual feminists as though this has the least bit to do with the Islamic infiltration crisis of Sweden this sincere woman brought. Get real. Maybe you should learn to apologize instead of trying to protect your ego.
We are ALL feminists.

Omg

Back to topic...

My research and observation into this matter is great. You are newly awakened. Ive had 20 years looking into this.

maybe you just dont want to give up your 30 shekels?

Omg

Back to topic...

Yes, I joined a few days ago to write about how my country is selfdestructing. Was there anything else?

This has been Sweden's problem since 2008....it pre-dated Europa's problem caused SOLELY by Traitor Bitch Merkel.

The Swedish people embraced fanatical political correctness to degree of lunacy....now they still don't get what that leads to, it leads to this:

political-correctness-now3.jpg

Omg

Back to topic...

Ah, you are right!
Thing is, muslims are reproducing like crazy. I often see a mother with 5-7 children, children that WE HARDWORKING SWEDES support.
A swede has to work to support the family... huge contrast.

I'm hoping the swedish men will fight back... I can't do it alone... we need an army of Vikings!

Omg

Back to topic...

My research and observation into this matter is great. You are newly awakened. Ive had 20 years looking into this.

Well no because Barbara Lerner Spectre expects more than 30, she demands destruction of Sweden for the Swedes, so it you know in her OWN words "makes it safe" for her own kind, who of course, like her aren't actual ethnic Swedes.

Omg

Back to topic...

And I fast tracked you to what the selfdestruction is. You are in an emergency and instead of acting, you argue. This is a feminine trait.

Just stop typing, go to your hand bag, take out your menfolk's balls from it. And give them back. You dingbat, power hungry prostitute.

Omg

Back to topic...

Ah, you are right!
Thing is, muslims are reproducing like crazy. I often see a mother with 5-7 children, children that WE HARDWORKING SWEDES support.

Yes so do the mathematics, by 2030, a nation of 8 million Swedes....you have more than 1 million combination Muslim and African savages, if each had 6 children....by 2030 Swedes no longer have a nation.

Omg

Back to topic...

Well no because Barbara Lerner Spectre expects more than 30, she demands destruction of Sweden for the Swedes, so it you know in her OWN words "makes it safe" for her own kind, who of course, like her aren't actual ethnic Swedes.
Lucy, what is the first rule of fightclub?

(Sorry to be abrupt dear. But we were discussing lesbian pedophiles like bodica and freja)

Omg

Back to topic...

Ah, you are right!

I'm hoping the swedish men will fight back... I can't do it alone... we need an army of Vikings!

Stop paying your taxes, refuse to pay your taxes and let them know why....then your Traitor Government will have to do something.

Back to topic...

The first rule, is that there are no rules and when you have them on the ground you kick them until they're a bloody pulp.

Omg

Back to topic...

Ah, you are right!

Us viking descendents dont save feminist swine.

(Sorry to be abrupt dear. But we were discussing lesbian pedophiles like bodica and freja)

The first rule, is that there are no rules and when you have them on the ground you kick them until they're a bloody pulp.

But fair point!

First you accuse this woman of being a feminist with no evidence or cause. And that was all you cared to say about her trials and suffering. It is apparent to me you could not care less how little you care about your own conduct or character to treat someone that way, but instead try to be the cool antagonist in the room to generate attention.

Then you attempt (above) to explain to the board that Sweden’s real problem is homosexual feminists as though this has the least bit to do with the Islamic infiltration crisis of Sweden this sincere woman brought up. Get real. Maybe you should learn to apologize instead of trying to protect your ego.

It's the Political Correctness + the Militant Feminists + the Human Rights horsecrap combined that has brought Sweden to this disaster situation.

Forum List

Back