Sweden green party suggests confiscating homes to give them to migrants

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sweden: Green Party Suggests Confiscating Citizens’ Homes to Give Them to Migrants
The Green Party in Sweden has suggested confiscating the homes of citizens and giving them to migrants if the property is deemed to be too large or if the owner has more than one residence.
=============================================

Just think if the sheep in the USA paid attention, oh but it's over there so who cares LOL...
Well you asked for this , now you are getting just what you ask for. You like the ANTIFA fkn morons in the US as well as around the world won't believe it until you live it you will regret it douche bags. lol

Venezuela isn't a hint enough either

Knowing the Swedes as I do ... I believe they will do it without complaint.

They are among the most compliant people on Earth.

They really are assholes.

Actually, they're some of the nicest people on Earth, despite many being unabashed antisemites.

But, part of their need to be nice people means just doing what they're told to do and not wanting to make a fuss.

They really are assholes.

Actually, they're some of the nicest people on Earth, despite many being unabashed antisemites.

But, part of their need to be nice people means just doing what they're told to do and not wanting to make a fuss.

During World War 2 they would allow Nazis passage on their railways, and the Allies access to their airbases. They'd allow Nazis passage through their country, and Jews safe refuge. They really need to grow a backbone. :lol:

Just think if the sheep in the USA paid attention, oh but it's over there so who cares LOL...
Well you asked for this , now you are getting just what you ask for. You like the ANTIFA fkn morons in the US as well as around the world won't believe it until you live it you will regret it douche bags. lol

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Banned

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Not my problem.

Sweden: Green Party Suggests Confiscating Citizens’ Homes to Give Them to Migrants
The Green Party in Sweden has suggested confiscating the homes of citizens and giving them to migrants if the property is deemed to be too large or if the owner has more than one residence.
=============================================

Well then, the Green Party members can start by giving up their homes and properties.

Forum List

Back