Swastika, Obama name carved on MA golf course

Actually, if you look at this map you can see that Carver and it's surrounding areas are the "red" part of Massachusetts.

and by god no obma supporters dare show there face there i can tell you!!

lol what a dupe! :cuckoo:

I can throw a rock from my house and practically hit the town where this happened.

Unless you live in SE Mass I really don't see how you can talk intelligently at all about his level of support here.

lol!! oh man youre on a roll tonight!

"the map is colored red so its true"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

:eusa_hand:

and by god no obma supporters dare show there face there i can tell you!!

lol what a dupe! :cuckoo:

I can throw a rock from my house and practically hit the town where this happened.

Unless you live in SE Mass I really don't see how you can talk intelligently at all about his level of support here.

lol!! oh man youre on a roll tonight!

"the map is colored red so its true"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

:eusa_hand:

Keep drinking ....

You obviously didn't look at the map.

Actually, while I was waiting for a response I went and actually checked some other books that I had and sure enough, you were right, but I would never have noticed it or even thought about it being backwards, as I had never really cared.

But thanks to everyone for the information. I appreciate it.

Immie
I notice that right away.

Its the same with any aircraft insignia for me, for example the USA always has the star on the left wing when viewed from the top or bottom.

p-51-mustang-flying-bw-2.jpg

So if it were on the right wing, it would be an enemy plane in disguise or maybe a conservative pilot? :)

You know, come to think of it, I think we conservatives ought to complain about the discrimination that is clearly evident by this injustice!

Immie
The reason was easy recognition.

Germany used black and white cross, and if you had a star on blue on both wings as was done when the war started, in a split second of air combat they may both look the same and pilots fired on their own side.

With the insignia on just one side it was easier to quickly identify a friendly plane.

Eric Hartmann was an awesome pilot and a true gentleman as were most Luftwaffe pilots. Too bad they were led by a fat BLUE pig!!!!
He spent 10 years in a Soviet POW camp and refused to join the GDR's airforce, insisting on being allowed to join the FRG's Luftwaffe in 1956 rising to the rank of general.

You know something? It looks like Obama has a cult following from India. That swastika isn't a Nazi one...it's one seen on Siva temples and represents the snake.

I'm surprised all you fucking LIBTARDS didn't know that...just chose to claim another right wing smear campaign was underway.

Like I said...DNC rule #42) play the race card weekly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
You know something? It looks like Obama has a cult following from India. That swastika isn't a Nazi one...it's one seen on Siva temples and represents the snake.

I'm surprised all you fucking LIBTARDS didn't know that...just chose to claim another right wing smear campaign was underway.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:booze: :booze: :booze:

Eric Hartmann was an awesome pilot and a true gentleman as were most Luftwaffe pilots. Too bad they were led by a fat BLUE pig!!!!
He spent 10 years in a Soviet POW camp and refused to join the GDR's airforce, insisting on being allowed to join the FRG's Luftwaffe in 1956 rising to the rank of general.

He was a true warrior...not something many people understand unless they have walked that path in life. Regardless of what side one's opponents are on..there is a mutual respect for those who display courage and compassion on the battlefield and Hartmann epitomized this through his actions on and off the battlefield.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:booze: :booze: :booze:

Sorry...:lol:
Not me...it's lunch time where I am.

:dig:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Elder is correct, that is not a Nazi Swastika, the arms point to the right in the Nazi version, but I'm sure the people who carved it didn't know that.

That Image needs a Comparison Swastika and an "EPIC FAIL"...

All that Work just to Fuck it up... :clap2:

Probably Friends of the Asshat Leftists who Vandalized the Denver DNC HQ trying to make it Look like it was the GOP...

Yeah, they did.

:)

peace...

It's so obviously done by an Obammy supporter.......... too stupid to get the symbol correct, done on a ....gasp.... golf course, the white elitist playground, spaced obama like it's an Irish name........... obviously Rahm Emmanuel......... these assholes will do or say anything to try to discredit the Republicans. What's really scary is that there are people stupid enough to buy into it.

It's so obviously done by an Obammy supporter.......... too stupid to get the symbol correct, done on a ....gasp.... golf course, the white elitist playground, spaced obama like it's an Irish name........... obviously Rahm Emmanuel......... these assholes will do or say anything to try to discredit the Republicans. What's really scary is that there are people stupid enough to buy into it.
No, what's really scary is morons such as yourself know how to type.

Ha ha ha ha ha

It's their right to be duped!!!! The rest of thinking Americans see this for what it is....another pathetic DNC attempt to paint Republicans as racists.....albeit a FAIL!!!

No, what's really scary is morons such as yourself know how to type.

I know you are but what am I?

New Topics

Forum List

Back