Swamp Love! McCain Family To Support Joe Biden In 2020

You think the McCains not supporting Trump means they are democrats in disguise? You don’t pay very close attention do you

Uh, well, if the McCains support Obama's vice president, a guy who opposed the tax cuts, opposed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, opposes the Keystone XL pipeline, backs Obamacare, backs TPP, etc.--uh, yeah, I think that would lead reasonable people to conclude that they are really Democrats.

Time for a Posthumous Trial:

Posthumous trial - Wikipedia

450px-Jean_Paul_Laurens_Le_Pape_Formose_et_Etienne_VII_1870.jpg

Did you ever doubt the McCain's were Democrats in disguise? Well here's proof.

SWAMP LOVE: Never-Trump Neocon McCain Family to Support Joe Biden in 2020
The Trump family made campaign donations to Biden. They also funded Chuck Schumer's first three Senate campaigns. And Trump donated to Terry McAuliffe's gubernatorial campaign. He also donated bigly to The Clinton Foundation.

So tell us about RINOs again so we can all have a big belly laugh.

Trump did that to grease the political wheels...

I bet you have a big fat belly....

The main thing is Trump is KICKING TARD ASS NOW.....

Political parties in the United States are not enemies. An enemy would be someone who was an enemy of the United States like the North Vietnamese and Vietcong whom John McCain fought in the Vietnam War.

I wish that were the case, but you're gravely mistaken.

During the 1860's when the democrook party decided it preferred to own slaves than maintain allegiance to the COTUS, it tore the country in half, and started the civil war. It became the enemy of the republic.

They lost.

For whatever brief periods democrooks have been peaceful cohabitants in the country since then, they have returned to insisting on slavery, perhaps not along racial lines any longer, but across the board with stalinist collectivism. The have a new Klan, that wears black masks instead of white hoods, terrorizes other citizens, destroys property, and undermines the rule of law.

Instead of embracing the british crown as they had during the 1860's, they embraced the bolshevik revolutionaries in the 1960's, and are now increasingly working with islamic jihad since the collapse of that enemy. They openly mock our traditions, our faith, our patriotism and our culture. They seek to disarm the population, subvert the sovereignty of the nation to the UN and undermine constitutional protections against a centralized authoritarian government.

I would love to believe once again that these were people I merely disagreed with about how the country should be run. I would love to believe the soft pogroms of leftist rioters assaulting people wearing red hats were not escalating, I'd love to believe that their intentions were to promote freedom and individual rights. I'd love to believe the doctrine of Cloward-Piven that they have adopted was an effort of good faith to create prosperity for the majority of citizens.

I'd have to have a frontal lobotomy and donate my retinas to science to believe that. They are once again working to balkanize and destroy the country.

You think the McCains not supporting Trump means they are democrats in disguise? You don’t pay very close attention do you

I'm not calling you out specifically in responding to your post, I just picked it because it's the first of many similar posts in this thread. The OP's stated reasoning for saying that the McCains are "Democrats in disguise" was that they are actively supporting Biden, not that they are "not supporting Trump." That completely ignores the nexus. The point of the OP wasn't the "McCain's are democrats in disguise because they've announced they do not support Trump." The fact that they aren't fans of Trump is not exactly news.

The point being overlooked by this and similar posts is that the McCains actively endorsing Biden (a Democrat heavily affiliated with the Obama administration) indicates that they support the ideals and platform of the Democrat party. I honestly don't care one way or the other, I'm just pointing out the missing causal link here. I have no idea what the McCains' true political opinions are, or what motivates them. But if they claimed to be Republicans, then endorsing Biden (who's political positions are largely inconsistent with those of the Republican platform) certainly casts some doubt upon the veracity of that claim, even if they have reason to not support Trump.

Slade3200 said:
Close Attention ??
John Was Pretty Open About It
Old School Democrat Through-And-Through
McCain's Style Of Democrat Never Changed
The Democrat Party Sure Did

In 2004
There Was A NYU Professor
Wool Gathering On NYT Op-Ed
About A Dream Kerry-McCain Ticket
Kerry Did Meet With McCain Within A Couple Weeks
You Mean That Kind Of Close Attention ??
'RINO' Was Invented Just Special For John

Last edited:

Uh, well, if the McCains support Obama's vice president, a guy who opposed the tax cuts, opposed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, opposes the Keystone XL pipeline, backs Obamacare, backs TPP, etc.--uh, yeah, I think that would lead reasonable people to conclude that they are really Democrats.
Do you actually think you are making a smart argument? You haven’t said one word about what policies they actually support you’re just defining them by Biden’s views because they are friends... come on that’s weak, do better.

I'm not calling you out specifically in responding to your post, I just picked it because it's the first of many similar posts in this thread. The OP's stated reasoning for saying that the McCains are "Democrats in disguise" was that they are actively supporting Biden, not that they are "not supporting Trump." That completely ignores the nexus. The point of the OP wasn't the "McCain's are democrats in disguise because they've announced they do not support Trump." The fact that they aren't fans of Trump is not exactly news.

The point being overlooked by this and similar posts is that the McCains actively endorsing Biden (a Democrat heavily affiliated with the Obama administration) indicates that they support the ideals and platform of the Democrat party. I honestly don't care one way or the other, I'm just pointing out the missing causal link here. I have no idea what the McCains' true political opinions are, or what motivates them. But if they claimed to be Republicans, then endorsing Biden (who's political positions are largely inconsistent with those of the Republican platform) certainly casts some doubt upon the veracity of that claim, even if they have reason to not support Trump.
I can appreciate your POV however you need to dig down an extra layer and ask why? Sure the McCains could sit this one out and not support Trump but if you’ve paid attention to the McCains then you know that being passengers is not their style.

I’ve heard Megan McCain defend Trump regularly even after the campaign when Trump pissed all over her father. I hear her present conservative perspectives on a daily basis to an audience of millions. But the fact is, Trump has gone too far and is damaging the country and brand of Republican that they hold dear. They may not agree with Biden’s policies but they know him as a good man and somebody who can restore some level of respect and dignity to the office, so they are making the choice to support him.

Perhaps that makes them Dem supporters for this round, I’ll give you that, however I think that is a very weak way to define the situation.

I can appreciate your POV however you need to dig down an extra layer and ask why? Sure the McCains could sit this one out and not support Trump but if you’ve paid attention to the McCains then you know that being passengers is not their style.

I’ve heard Megan McCain defend Trump regularly even after the campaign when Trump pissed all over her father. I hear her present conservative perspectives on a daily basis to an audience of millions. But the fact is, Trump has gone too far and is damaging the country and brand of Republican that they hold dear. They may not agree with Biden’s policies but they know him as a good man and somebody who can restore some level of respect and dignity to the office, so they are making the choice to support him.

Perhaps that makes them Dem supporters for this round, I’ll give you that, however I think that is a very weak way to define the situation.
I see the need for change ,,as we have a loose cannon in our WH who has brought disrespect to our country where it was respected

Slade3200 said:
Close Attention ??
John Was Pretty Open About It
Old School Democrat Through-And-Through
McCain's Style Of Democrat Never Changed
The Democrat Party Sure Did

In 2004
There Was A NYU Professor
Wool Gathering On NYT Op-Ed
About A Dream Kerry-McCain Ticket
Kerry Did Meet With McCain Within A Couple Weeks
You Mean That Kind Of Close Attention ??
'RINO' Was Invented Just Special For John
Yeah he was a centrist that crossed the aisle more than playing team partisan politics. That’s how our government is supposed to work. I’d love to see a cross party ticket, it would be great for our country. McCain also floated Lieberman, a dem, as his VP but ultimately folded to Palin which bombed his campaign.

Can't blame them for that. Trump has been pissing on McCain for quite a while. Of course, I can see Trump being pissed, especially after McCain's role with the dossier. I think McCain was way wrong there, although IMO Trump should have left it alone after McCain's death.

That said, I can't see how McCain's family could support Trump. They could sit it out, I guess, but choose to fight the guy that they see as pissing on their Patriarch. I can't fault them for that. You defend the ones you love and, if you don't, you are as worthless as a pile of dogshit in a driving rain....
That's a BIG indicator....that donnie deplorables no longer understand family loyalty.....they'd throw their own families under the bus for donnie now. 5th Ave Syndrome.

I can see why the McCains would support Biden over Trump. I haven’t liked McCain since 2001 or 2002 when he and Feingold introduced the Campaign Finance Reform bill. A really bad bill that gave incumbents an edge in re-election and it started the ball rolling to the Citizens United decision.

He pushed this bill and was warned over and over that it would backfire on us. He didn’t listen. So, thank you for your military service McCain but you caused a lot of damage to this country.

I can see why the McCains would support Biden over Trump. I haven’t liked McCain since 2001 or 2002 when he and Feingold introduced the Campaign Finance Reform bill. A really bad bill that gave incumbents an edge in re-election and it started the ball rolling to the Citizens United decision.

He pushed this bill and was warned over and over that it would backfire on us. He didn’t listen. So, thank you for your military service McCain but you caused a lot of damage to this country.
If only others in this world could learn how to articulate a respectful argument like you just did.

Forum List

Back