Cohen already reversing himself

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Michael Cohen, in Recorded Phone Call, Walks Back Parts of Guilty Plea

Michael Cohen has disavowed responsibility for some of the crimes to which he has pleaded guilty, privately contending in a recent recorded phone call that he hadn’t evaded taxes and that a criminal charge related to his home-equity line of credit was “a lie.”

As he prepares to begin a three-year prison term on May 6, Mr. Cohen, President Trump’s former lawyer, expressed dismay during the conversation that after testifying for more than 100 hours to federal and congressional investigators about his work for Mr. Trump—

I'm not going to subscribe to the WSJ, but it's no surprise that Cohen is already trying to back track now that Nikolai Yezhov...

I mean Robert Mueller's "investigation" is over.

What I still find astonishing, is the fact that Cohen was raided by the FBI at all.

When was the last time a person's lawyer was subjected to being fucking raided by law enforcement?

Seriously... Al Capone? John Gotti? Khalid Shiek Muhamed? No... Lawyer client privilege... Except for THE PRESIDENT?!?!?!?

Then there was that utterly disgusting and reprehensible display during the NK Summit where the Bolshevik democrooks had Cohen clearly reading from a Media Matter's script.

This sort of thing is happening in America people, not the USSR, not in NK, not in China or some banana republic. Our own government has become a caricature of an authoritarian stalinist state we used to hold in contempt, and our leftist parasite traitor cohabitants not only support it, they refuse to acknowledge it.

We better defeat them so thoroughly in 2020 that they begin an exodus, or you can bet the soft pogroms of attacking people in red hats is going to become far worse.

Forum List

Back