Swamp Love! McCain Family To Support Joe Biden In 2020

McCain was middle of the road for the last few decades.

and WHY would they support an asshole that attacked him?

Did you ever doubt the McCain's were Democrats in disguise? Well here's proof.

SWAMP LOVE: Never-Trump Neocon McCain Family to Support Joe Biden in 2020
You think the McCains not supporting Trump means they are democrats in disguise? You don’t pay very close attention do you

Listen to you....

The McCains have always been globalist traitors, just like the Bushes. Libtards like you revile them when they're running against democrooks, but you've got nothing but praise for them when they promote regressive policy.

You think the McCains not supporting Trump means they are democrats in disguise? You don’t pay very close attention do you
You think the McCain's are not democrats in disguise? McCain's votes on amnesty and Obamacare were all the attention I needed to pay to know that.

McCain was middle of the road for the last few decades.

and WHY would they support an asshole that attacked him?

Because it's a shit show. McCain was a traitor, he pretended to oppose democrooks when he had too, but when push came to shove he always sided with the enemy.

Can't blame them for that. Trump has been pissing on McCain for quite a while. Of course, I can see Trump being pissed, especially after McCain's role with the dossier. I think McCain was way wrong there, although IMO Trump should have left it alone after McCain's death.

That said, I can't see how McCain's family could support Trump. They could sit it out, I guess, but choose to fight the guy that they see as pissing on their Patriarch. I can't fault them for that. You defend the ones you love and, if you don't, you are as worthless as a pile of dogshit in a driving rain....

Maybe John was part of the Obama-Hillary Coup plot too?

I also heard that John and Barack had a black love child too!

You think the McCain's are not democrats in disguise? McCain's votes on amnesty and Obamacare were all the attention I needed to pay to know that.
You can go ahead and define a man by cherry picking examples where he crossed the aisle or went against his party or you can look at everything he has said and done in his political career. You’re not being smart or honest in your assessment.

Who cares who they support? They aren't anyone special.

Just people voting for Biden.

Trump will win in 2020 and they will have supported the loser if Biden is the DNC pick.

shocking they would not support the man that spent the last 3 years attacking their family member endlessly, even after his death.

what a crazy decision! :290968001256257790-final:

shocking they would not support the man that spent the last 3 years attacking their family member endlessly, even after his death.

McCain deserved to be ridiculed for being an Anti-Trumper. He certainly wasn't a war hero! Trump was spot on about that. Americans should make a yearly pilgrimage to his grave on his death date and piss on it.

McCain deserved to be ridiculed for being an Anti-Trumper. He certainly wasn't a war hero! Trump was spot on about that. Americans should make a yearly pilgrimage to his grave on his death date and piss on it.

Trumpublicans denigrating American fighter pilot shot down in combat. Making America Great Again, one piss at a time.

And Putin Smiles.

The Trump family made campaign donations to Biden. They also funded Chuck Schumer's first three Senate campaigns. And Trump donated to Terry McAuliffe's gubernatorial campaign. He also donated bigly to The Clinton Foundation.

So tell us about RINOs again so we can all have a big belly laugh.
Slam dunk.

/thread

Last edited:

Forum List

Back