Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
all political parties exploit everything for political gain, to claim that only one party does it is simply dumb. Now, what is also true is that the dems have been inciting violence for quite some time. Trump has said that such political violence should be condemned no matter who does it, has any democrat made a similar statement?
Yes, I've seen many Dems say that. Both ends say that kind of thing regularly when cornered, but they still enable the violence by spinning and deflecting for it when not cornered. The Left has been horrible at this. And of course, the GOP has coddled Trump as he has said several incendiary things. That's just where we are right now. Both ends should be ashamed, but they appear to be proud.

its a question of degree and action vs words. Trump is coarse sometimes in his rhetoric, he just talks like most New Yorkers. However, accosting someone in a restaurant, airport, or grocery store is quite another thing. If you cant see the difference, then you are not as intelligent as I thought you were.
I'm barely intelligent enough to know spin and deflection when I see it, so there's that.

that is subject to debate based on your previous postings. tell me, which is worse, calling someone a name or throwing their food on the floor? which is a crime?
I don't know which one is worse.

What I do know is that Trump is an embarrassing, petulant man-child, that this bomber guy is straight out of Trumpster central casting, and that his followers are blindly willing to lower their standards to a level beneath anything I could have ever imagined.

the fake bomb sender was a lifetime democrat who only recently became a republican, he was a broke male stripper with a long record of crimes. He does not represent Trump or any republican, he represents only himself. More will come out since he was taken alive. Give it some time and we will all know exactly who he is and why he did something so stupid.

I fully understand how the left will try to use this for political points, but like the Kavanaugh fiasco, it may very well backfire on them, because the American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.

So Republicans....

What is your spin now?

Fake news?
The media is to blame
The guy is really a Democrat

It still doesn't add up.

Why send non-functional bombs? Why damage the Republicans by giving the Stalinists are platform to attack from?
Why put shrapnel in the bombs then if he wanted non fuctional? A registered republican who like many republicans hated all people other than white deplorables

Comrade Nazi, what was the propellant? Was it talcum powder? Why the Taliban flag? Why the Larry the Cable Guy quote?

Doesn't add up.

Isn't it obvious what's going on? Exactly as was easily predicted, the extreme elements of the right are reacting to the actions of the extreme elements of the left, and the cycle continues. The left gleefully seizes on this as proof the other guys are scoundrels, completely ignoring the actions of their own, and on it goes.

The cycle will continue until the power structure of one of the parties clamps down and completely rejects the violence instead of pretending to reject it while benefiting from it. That's not likely to happen, and we will continue hearing, "you guys are worse than our guys", as more people get hurt and die.

Isn't it obvious what's going on? Exactly as was easily predicted, the extreme elements of the right are reacting to the actions of the extreme elements of the left, and the cycle continues. The left gleefully seizes on this as proof the other guys are scoundrels, completely ignoring the actions of their own, and on it goes.

The cycle will continue until the power structure of one of the parties clamps down and completely rejects the violence instead of pretending to reject it while benefiting from it. That's not likely to happen, and we will continue hearing, "you guys are worse than our guys", as more people get hurt and die.

I think the right has completely rejected the violence.

Yes, I've seen many Dems say that. Both ends say that kind of thing regularly when cornered, but they still enable the violence by spinning and deflecting for it when not cornered. The Left has been horrible at this. And of course, the GOP has coddled Trump as he has said several incendiary things. That's just where we are right now. Both ends should be ashamed, but they appear to be proud.

its a question of degree and action vs words. Trump is coarse sometimes in his rhetoric, he just talks like most New Yorkers. However, accosting someone in a restaurant, airport, or grocery store is quite another thing. If you cant see the difference, then you are not as intelligent as I thought you were.
I'm barely intelligent enough to know spin and deflection when I see it, so there's that.

that is subject to debate based on your previous postings. tell me, which is worse, calling someone a name or throwing their food on the floor? which is a crime?

What I do know is that Trump is an embarrassing, petulant man-child, that this bomber guy is straight out of Trumpster central casting, and that his followers are blindly willing to lower their standards to a level beneath anything I could have ever imagined.

the fake bomb sender was a lifetime democrat who only recently became a republican, he was a broke male stripper with a long record of crimes. He does not represent Trump or any republican, he represents only himself. More will come out since he was taken alive. Give it some time and we will all know exactly who he is and why he did something so stupid.

I fully understand how the left will try to use this for political points, but like the Kavanaugh fiasco, it may very well backfire on them, because the American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.
Hilarious how this post tries to distance itself from Association Fallacy --- immediately after committing one.

Sayoc's problems are personal, not political. What his party affiliation is, was, or will be is irrelevant to anything. K? His attachment to Rump was (is), again, personal, not political. His political content is simply parroted from the personal. It's as simple as that. He's not "reacting to leftist violence" --- he's simply doing what Rump told him to do as his "father figure". Again, personal, not political.

This endless BULLSHIT game of trying to score these mindless "points" on a message board for one "team" or against another "team" as if all of this is just some meaningless fucking football game has GOT TO STOP. YESTERDAY. All this juvenile game does is perpetuate the division, put the accused on the defensive, and most importantly IGNORE the real dynamics that are really going on, which ensures it perpetuates itself forever.

Last edited:

Hilarious how this post tries to distance itself from Association Fallacy --- immediately after committing one.

Sayoc's problems are personal, not political. What his party affiliation is, was, or will be is irrelevant to anything. K? His attachment to Rump was (is), again, personal, not political. His political content is simply parroted from the personal. It's as simple as that. He's not "reacting to leftist violence" --- he's simply doing what Rump told him to do as his "father figure". Again, personal, not political.

This endless BULLSHIT game of trying to score these mindless "points" on a message board for one "team" or against another "team" as if all of this is just some meaningless fucking football game has GOT TO STOP. YESTERDAY. All this juvenile game does is perpetuate the division, put the accused on the defensive, and most importantly IGNORE the real dynamics that are really going on, which ensures it perpetuates itself forever.

I agree with your post except of "what Trump told him to do." Trump never told him to do anything. Democrats ask all their followers to carryout evil plans against total strangers---Trump doesn't.

No matter what this guy is all about, you are correct, it's less to do with politics and more to do with mental instability. Blaming Trump for his actions is like blaming the Democrats for the attack in the PA synagogue this morning. It has nothing to do with Democrats, it has to do with a kook going haywire.

More proof republicans are the downfall of America Showed evidence that this asshole was one of theirs they lie ,offer excuses ....When will these traitors ever man up?

When you man up that the baseball shooter is one of yours.
If he was a registered Dem I will Did he have a picture of Trump McConnell in the crosshairs? Show me that and I will

the softball shooter was a registered democrat and documented Trump hater. do you ever listen to anything but CNN?
Certainly but never that lying FOX

And you idiots are still pushing the "false flag" narrative.

It's incredible how stupid you Trump supporters are.

Rightard, watch as I show the forum how stupid and desperate you are....

This picture of the magabomber’s trump mystery van was taken 6 months ago, with window dressing and all.......

28t9ypt.png

Six months? My, that's a lifetime, isn't it? So what you're saying is this guy was a huge Trump and Republican supporter at least six months ago? And why are people taking pictures of a van six months ago? Do people generally take pictures of vehicles for no reason at all?
Dumbfuck, those have been on his van for at least 6 months. That was just one photo I found with a timestamp in it. And that was through the South Florida summer during the hottest months.

And that’s after you idiotically suggested they don’t appear to be very old.

Now watch as I show again how big of an imbecile you are....

Check out the “MY PRESIDENT” sign on the second window from the right....

181026-bomb-suspect-van-ugc-ew-336p_04e6f4688e88e3b86d968f4a83818ca3.fit-760w.jpg

... now checkout the magabomber wearing that same image on his shirt 21 months ago...

cesar-sayoc-trump-inauguration.jpg

.... then tell me again how those images on his van don’t look very old to you while I laugh at your desperation as you try so hard to convince anyone that this is a setup by Democrats.

When did I say it was liar? I said the possibility is there. Unlike you morons that have nothing better to offer than personal insults, at least I'm open minded about it; not that you have a mind in the first place.

Oh, look at the picture you posted. From a month and a half ago. Great work Sherlock.
Your mind is open, searching for lame excuses to cling to your, a Democrat is behind it, idiocy.

”When did I say it was liar?”

You can’t deny it, your posts are still there. You actually tried to paint the magabomber as a Democrat and claimed the images on his car were new, as though he is a Democrat trying to appear like a Republican...
First reports said this guy had a long criminal record. That mostly applies to Democrats, not Republicans. Secondly, he was homeless which again, mostly applies to Democrats and not Republicans.

”Oh, look at the picture you posted. From a month and a half ago. Great work Sherlock.

My G-d, you’re a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:

Why do you make is so easy to show what an imbecile you are??

The photo may have been posted online a couple of months ago — but it was taken 21 months ago at trump’s inauguration. unless you’re even dumber than I claim you are and believe the people in that photo are wearing winter clothes on a rainy day when 9.12.2018 in DC was a sunny day with 80° weather.

1233796371590.gif

Well nice talking to you, but given your eight year old replies, I would rather you not respond to any of my posts. Go insult other people, you're too immature to have discussions with me. I'll do the same when it comes to your posts. Now grow up. Deal?
LOLOLOL

:dance:

G’head, run away after making a complete schmuck of yourself.

Run away from the fact that you looked at a photo of people wearing winter coats on an overcast day at trump’s inauguration — and idiotically thought the photo was taken this past summer, in 80° heat.

:scared1:

And keep running from the salient point that this guy was promoting the images he had on his van for years, even when not on his van, like in that photo taken at Trump’s inauguration.

:scared1:

And don’t think it went unnoticed that you feign annoyance at my posts to avoid accepting that your point was utterly and thoroughly destroyed.

all political parties exploit everything for political gain, to claim that only one party does it is simply dumb. Now, what is also true is that the dems have been inciting violence for quite some time. Trump has said that such political violence should be condemned no matter who does it, has any democrat made a similar statement?

The difference between Trump's rhetoric and the Democrats is Trump (in the past) has aimed his anger at specific individuals. With the left, they give marching order to all their people telling them to attack "anybody" on the right. It's a much broader order than what Trump gives.
I'm not calling trump a racist BUT the racists call him one of theirs

and the KKK was primarily made up of democrats, whats your point?
That it’s now filled with Republicans and conservatives.

More proof republicans are the downfall of America Showed evidence that this asshole was one of theirs they lie ,offer excuses ....When will these traitors ever man up?

Yes, he is. Now see if you can imagine just how fucking insane the left would have appeared had we been taking the stance that the shooter was really Republican, in coordination with the deep state, to garner sympathy for Republicans....

... even worse, for some on the left to cling to that bizarre nonsense even after learning he was a leftwinger.

If he was a registered Dem I will Did he have a picture of Trump McConnell in the crosshairs? Show me that and I will

So going to a place where several Republican leaders are all in one place for you to kill is not evidence enough? You need pictures too?
LOLOLOL

Spits the freak who maintains the magabomber is a Democrat after he sent bombs to Democrat leaders, other Liberals, and the news agency trump went to war with.

”the fake bomb sender was a lifetime democrat...”

Prove that ^^^

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Said after a registered Republican and trump acolyte was just caught sending bombs to Democrats.

2s0blvo.jpg

Yes, he is. Now see if you can imagine just how fucking insane the left would have appeared had we been taking the stance that the shooter was really Republican, in coordination with the deep state, to garner sympathy for Republicans....

... even worse, for some on the left to cling to that bizarre nonsense even after learning he was a leftwinger.
And regarding the shootings in Pitt by a hater of Jews ,,,what groups hate Jews and what party do they support?

And regarding the shootings in Pitt by a hater of Jews ,,,what groups hate Jews and what party do they support?
That shooter, from what I have seen so far, has no political party affiliation. I’m not about to jump into the rightard pool of dementia and start imagining, and promoting, the idiocy that he must belong to the party of my political opposition until that’s proven, if ever.

I didn’t jump on the bomber must be rightwing because he was targeting Democrats either; until it was shown he’s a staunch rightwingnut.

As far as which party hates Jews, I’ve seen plenty of anti-Semites from both parties and from non-political assholes as well.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Said after a registered Republican and trump acolyte was just caught sending bombs to Democrats.

2s0blvo.jpg

What is the party leadership's response?

Gee, I don't know. Let me think............

Unknown.jpeg

Forum List

Back