Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
And when did Trump every say he'd shoot Hillary? This is the first I've heard of it.

He didn't. He suggested somebody else should do it for him, which is, again, right in with the pattern of stocastic terrorism I already cited. It's also right in line with a scumbucket who has never taken responsibility for a god damned thing in his life.

Do you deny that some of the rapists come form Mexico? Do you deny that some of the murderers come from Mexico?

Every country and society has murderers and creep element. But we know exactly what the reference to rape refers to and what he perverted it to. It refers to the abuse of migrants coming from Guatemala and Honduras -- what's now being called "The Caravan" as if it's a new thing --- THROUGH Mexico who get targeted by opportunist scumbag predators BEFORE they get to the border. Not only do the rapists, thieves etc never cross the border because their prey is inside Mexico so that would serve no point ---- but Mexico is not "sending" anybody, so this is rank blatant dishonesty on many levels. In other words this freak who paints his own face orange is standing up there demonizing the victims as if they were the perpetrators. Which is the same dishonest bullshit he spews about people fleeing DAESH.

That's just one example of blatant dishonesty. Actually it's several. I don't accept dishonesty. Why do you suck it up like a sponge?

And what religious group was responsible for the worst domestic attack on the US in our history not to mention several terrorist attacks and mass shootings?

None. Where do you freaks PICK UP this shit?

9/11 (or as Rump calls it, "7-11") was either a political act of resistive terrorism from outside elements or a political act of opportunistic terrorism from domestic elements, NEITHER of which constitutes a "religious group". COME ON MAN.

So if you have zero use for TV, perhaps that's why you have no idea how toxic the media coverage of Trump is.

Oh poster please. :eusa_boohoo:

Back to slobbing the knob again while ignoring his glaring faults. Behold the emporer's clothes, hail Caesar and shit. Blame those who quote him because somehow they made him do it.

COME ON, man.

He didn't. He suggested somebody else should do it for him, which is, again, right in with the pattern of stocastic terrorism I already cited. It's also right in line with a scumbucket who has never taken responsibility for a god damned thing in his life.

No, he never suggested anybody shoot Hillary. That was Clintonized when he said people who respect the second amendment can stop her from being President....as in getting to the polls to vote her out. You know how liberals lie.

Every country and society has murderers and creep element. But we know exactly what the reference to rape refers to and what he perverted it to. It refers to the abuse of migrants coming from Guatemala and Honduras -- what's now being called "The Caravan" as if it's a new thing --- THROUGH Mexico who get targeted by opportunist scumbag predators BEFORE they get to the border. Not only do the rapists, thieves etc never cross the border because their prey is inside Mexico so that would serve no point ---- but Mexico is not "sending" anybody, so this is rank blatant dishonesty on many levels. In other words this freak who paints his own face orange is standing up there demonizing the victims as if they were the perpetrators. Which is the same dishonest bullshit he spews about people fleeing DAESH.

That's just one example of blatant dishonesty. Actually it's several. I don't accept dishonesty. Why do you suck it up like a sponge?

Mexico knows quite well who their people are. And would you like me to post stories of murderers and rapists coming from the South and Central America? Ever hear of a group called MS-13?

None. Where do you freaks PICK UP this shit?

9/11 (or as Rump calls it, "7-11") was either a political act of resistive terrorism from outside elements or a political act of opportunistic terrorism from domestic elements, NEITHER of which constitutes a "religious group". COME ON MAN.

Oh, that's right, I forgot Bin Laden was a Christian and so were his followers.

Oh poster please. :eusa_boohoo:

Back to slobbing the knob again while ignoring his glaring faults. Behold the emporer's clothes, hail Caesar and shit. Blame those who quote him because somehow they made him do it.

COME ON, man.

It's you on the left who totally ignore when things happen on your side. But if it's suspected somebody on our side, now quote Trump and the right. How hypocritical.

Between your leaders, the MSM, Hollywood, there is more hate spewing from those outlets than somebody posting on Twitter. How many times has the left said that Trump is a racist? It;s been recorded on CNN repeatedly, but again, if you don't watch, then you have no idea.

No, he never suggested anybody shoot Hillary. That was Clintonized when he said people who respect the second amendment can stop her from being President....as in getting to the polls to vote her out. You know how liberals lie.

No, actually I don't. In fact I know of no kind of political philosophy anywhere that involves personality traits, so once again you're insulting everybody's intelligence.

What I also know is that Rump said that if she gets elected, "nothing you can do folks --- although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is".

That's ***CLEARLY*** describing a condition *AFTER* the election, not before. And he's saying it BEFORE the election.

I've about had it with your stupid "playing stupid" games. Come back when you get over the self-delusional authoritarian-worship fantasy and are ready to match wits on the same level. You're a waste of my time.

No, actually I don't. In fact I know of no kind of political philosophy anywhere that involves personality traits, so once again you're insulting everybody's intelligence.

What I also know is that Rump said that if she gets elected, "nothing you can do folks --- although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is".

That's ***CLEARLY*** describing a condition *AFTER* the election, not before. And he's saying it BEFORE the election.

I've about had it with your stupid "playing stupid" games. Come back when you get over the self-delusional authoritarian-worship fantasy and are ready to match wits on the same level. You're a waste of my time.
So, you're going from defending Warren to defending Clinton. Sucks, eh?

Yeah, I'm sure that's it...... I can't match your wits. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back