Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Isn't it obvious what's going on? Exactly as was easily predicted, the extreme elements of the right are reacting to the actions of the extreme elements of the left, and the cycle continues. The left gleefully seizes on this as proof the other guys are scoundrels, completely ignoring the actions of their own, and on it goes.

The cycle will continue until the power structure of one of the parties clamps down and completely rejects the violence instead of pretending to reject it while benefiting from it. That's not likely to happen, and we will continue hearing, "you guys are worse than our guys", as more people get hurt and die.

I think the right has completely rejected the violence.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Said after a registered Republican and trump acolyte was just caught sending bombs to Democrats.

2s0blvo.jpg

What is the party leadership's response?
It was to blame the media.

More proof republicans are the downfall of America Showed evidence that this asshole was one of theirs they lie ,offer excuses ....When will these traitors ever man up?

When you man up that the baseball shooter is one of yours.
Yes, he is. Now see if you can imagine just how fucking insane the left would have appeared had we been taking the stance that the shooter was really Republican, in coordination with the deep state, to garner sympathy for Republicans....

... even worse, for some on the left to cling to that bizarre nonsense even after learning he was a leftwinger.
And regarding the shootings in Pitt by a hater of Jews ,,,what groups hate Jews and what party do they support?

Gee, I don't know. Let me think............

View attachment 225199
LOL

Your dementia worsens. That was taken while Clinton was president and trying to salvage the Oslo Peace Accords. Clinton was the moderator between both Arafat And Israeli leaders.

I can’t believe you’re so rightarded, you think that photo indicates anti-Semitism :cuckoo:

Actually, yes, I can.

Isn't it obvious what's going on? Exactly as was easily predicted, the extreme elements of the right are reacting to the actions of the extreme elements of the left, and the cycle continues. The left gleefully seizes on this as proof the other guys are scoundrels, completely ignoring the actions of their own, and on it goes.

The cycle will continue until the power structure of one of the parties clamps down and completely rejects the violence instead of pretending to reject it while benefiting from it. That's not likely to happen, and we will continue hearing, "you guys are worse than our guys", as more people get hurt and die.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Said after a registered Republican and trump acolyte was just caught sending bombs to Democrats.

2s0blvo.jpg

So did they reject the violence? That's what we're talking about.

Re

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

How does one reject violence when they’re falsely blaming innocent parties?

its a question of degree and action vs words. Trump is coarse sometimes in his rhetoric, he just talks like most New Yorkers. However, accosting someone in a restaurant, airport, or grocery store is quite another thing. If you cant see the difference, then you are not as intelligent as I thought you were.
I'm barely intelligent enough to know spin and deflection when I see it, so there's that.

that is subject to debate based on your previous postings. tell me, which is worse, calling someone a name or throwing their food on the floor? which is a crime?
I don't know which one is worse.

What I do know is that Trump is an embarrassing, petulant man-child, that this bomber guy is straight out of Trumpster central casting, and that his followers are blindly willing to lower their standards to a level beneath anything I could have ever imagined.

the fake bomb sender was a lifetime democrat who only recently became a republican, he was a broke male stripper with a long record of crimes. He does not represent Trump or any republican, he represents only himself. More will come out since he was taken alive. Give it some time and we will all know exactly who he is and why he did something so stupid.

I fully understand how the left will try to use this for political points, but like the Kavanaugh fiasco, it may very well backfire on them, because the American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.
Hilarious how this post tries to distance itself from Association Fallacy --- immediately after committing one.

Sayoc's problems are personal, not political. What his party affiliation is, was, or will be is irrelevant to anything. K? His attachment to Rump was (is), again, personal, not political. His political content is simply parroted from the personal. It's as simple as that. He's not "reacting to leftist violence" --- he's simply doing what Rump told him to do as his "father figure". Again, personal, not political.

This endless BULLSHIT game of trying to score these mindless "points" on a message board for one "team" or against another "team" as if all of this is just some meaningless fucking football game has GOT TO STOP. YESTERDAY. All this juvenile game does is perpetuate the division, put the accused on the defensive, and most importantly IGNORE the real dynamics that are really going on, which ensures it perpetuates itself forever.

Poor hack Sluggo. Every single person right of Pol Pot condemns Sayoc - yet the hate in Sluggo boils and he has to claim that the right encourages violence just as he and his fellow Stalinists encourage violence.

So Sluggo you fucking hack, does the slander and libel vomited by CNN "GOT TO STOP?" Is MSNPC to blame for the ricin attack on President Trump? Yeah, I know you wish it had succeeded.

Of course not, that is righteous hatred that you Communists spew.

Re
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

How does one reject violence when they’re falsely blaming innocent parties?

By not justifying it, by not saying that when they go low, we kick them, that sort of thing.

By not justifying it, by not saying that when they go low, we kick them, that sort of thing.

But that's good violence, you see? Fawn fucking hates America and Americans, so when a leading Stalinist like Holder advocates violence against Americans, well that isn't bad - it's giving them what they deserve.

But violence against good party members is a WHOLE other story...

But that's good violence, you see? Fawn fucking hates America and Americans, so when a leading Stalinist like Holder advocates violence against Americans, well that isn't bad - it's giving them what they deserve.

Once again, the violence comes from the right wing fascists.

15 Comments

Once again, the violence comes from the right wing fascists.

15 Comments

And the next will come from the left wing fascists. It's what they do.

I'm barely intelligent enough to know spin and deflection when I see it, so there's that.

that is subject to debate based on your previous postings. tell me, which is worse, calling someone a name or throwing their food on the floor? which is a crime?

What I do know is that Trump is an embarrassing, petulant man-child, that this bomber guy is straight out of Trumpster central casting, and that his followers are blindly willing to lower their standards to a level beneath anything I could have ever imagined.

the fake bomb sender was a lifetime democrat who only recently became a republican, he was a broke male stripper with a long record of crimes. He does not represent Trump or any republican, he represents only himself. More will come out since he was taken alive. Give it some time and we will all know exactly who he is and why he did something so stupid.

I fully understand how the left will try to use this for political points, but like the Kavanaugh fiasco, it may very well backfire on them, because the American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.
Hilarious how this post tries to distance itself from Association Fallacy --- immediately after committing one.

Sayoc's problems are personal, not political. What his party affiliation is, was, or will be is irrelevant to anything. K? His attachment to Rump was (is), again, personal, not political. His political content is simply parroted from the personal. It's as simple as that. He's not "reacting to leftist violence" --- he's simply doing what Rump told him to do as his "father figure". Again, personal, not political.

This endless BULLSHIT game of trying to score these mindless "points" on a message board for one "team" or against another "team" as if all of this is just some meaningless fucking football game has GOT TO STOP. YESTERDAY. All this juvenile game does is perpetuate the division, put the accused on the defensive, and most importantly IGNORE the real dynamics that are really going on, which ensures it perpetuates itself forever.

I agree with your post except of "what Trump told him to do." Trump never told him to do anything. Democrats ask all their followers to carryout evil plans against total strangers---Trump doesn't.

Of course he does, and he's been shouting it from the rooftops to anybody who will listen since he announced.

Stochastic Terrorism as it's been called is a manipulation to get one's terrorism done through proxies. Rump never personally "beat the crap out of" a protester, never personally shot Hillary Clinton, never personally carried a Tiki torch, never personally ran a Dodge Challenger into pedestrians, never personally started slicing up people on a light rail train,.never personally beat up a homeless man for looking Hispanic, never personally harassed people at a gas station for looking Asian, never personally threw a drink in a restaurant patron's face for speaking Swahili, etc etc etc ---- but he did, over and over, set the table for and goad others into those actions, some of which, especially the rally assaults, came to pass. It's long past time he's held to account for that.

That's exactly the rhetoric that Sayoc heard and responded to. Witness the stickers on his car. "CNN sucks". Hillary in gun crosshairs. Bomb sent to CNN. These don't just appear out of a vacuum. Let's begin by admitting that.. Sayoc's car, and his recent actions, are clearly and very specifically inspired. Let's not sit here and pretend they're not directly related, K?

And as already noted, Rump is already out there shirking all responsibility for this shit, as always, blaming the media for reporting what he says, as if it's their fault he said them.

That's utter bullshit, and it's long past time we quit apologizing for it and hold the source to account.

No matter what this guy is all about, you are correct, it's less to do with politics and more to do with mental instability. Blaming Trump for his actions is like blaming the Democrats for the attack in the PA synagogue this morning. It has nothing to do with Democrats, it has to do with a kook going haywire.

It does. And this is the inevitable result when a dog whistler keeps on broadcasting dog whistles over and over and over and over and over and over and over. You get the Cesar Sayocs and the Jeremy Christians and the Leader brothers and the James Fieldses and the Jodi Burchard-Risches. When a demagogue seeds emotional hysteria, the emotionally hysterical are going to respond. It's not like that's something we don't already know. Clearly the perps are nutjobs but just as clearly they're responding to bait.

Bomb Suspect found a Father Figure in Rump

This is in fact exactly why I consistently refer to him as "Rump". I have nothing but absolute contempt for an asshole who oozes that kind of pus.

Stochastic Terrorism as it's been called is a manipulation to get one's terrorism done through proxies. Rump never personally "beat the crap out of" a protester, never personally shot Hillary Clinton, never personally carried a Tiki torch, never personally ran a Dodge Challenger into pedestrians, never personally started slicing up people on a light rail train,.never personally beat up a homeless man for looking Hispanic, never personally harassed people at a gas station for looking Asian, never personally threw a drink in a restaurant patron's face for speaking Swahili, etc etc etc ---- but he did, over and over, set the table for and goad others into those actions, some of which, especially the rally assaults, came to pass. It's long past time he's held to account for that.

Trump aimed at certain individuals who came to his events to start trouble. When Trump told people to give them trouble, you blame Trump and not the troublemakers.

When Democrats promote trouble, they don't ask certain individuals or direct their comments at certain individuals. They ask all their sheep to harass people at restaurants, at gas stations, in department stores. It's a blanket call for everybody start trouble with Republicans. So tell me, who are you going to blame for that clown that sent ricin to Trump and various people on the right? Don't you think that comes from CNN and Democrat leaders like Mad Max? Not a word about toning down the rhetoric when that happened. In fact, a one day news event.

That's exactly the rhetoric that Sayoc heard and responded to. Witness the stickers on his car. "CNN sucks". Hillary in gun crosshairs. Bomb sent to CNN. These don't just appear out of a vacuum. Let's begin by admitting that..

First thing is anybody who has a van like that is severely mentally unstable. Secondly. how do you know his anger didn't come from the MSM who reports over 90% negative on Trump every day? You just automatically assume that he reacted to what Trump says and not your precious media or leaders who say some very insulting things about Trump and the Republicans.

And as already noted, Rump is already out there shirking all responsibility for this shit, as always, blaming the media for reporting what he says, as if it's their fault he said them.

That's utter bullshit, and it's long past time we quit apologizing for it and hold the source to account.

Oh, you want to hold the source to account? Well watch this and tell me it even comes close to what Trump ever did or said:

This is in fact exactly why I consistently refer to him as "Rump". I have nothing but absolute contempt for an asshole who oozes that kind of pus.

So I guess you turned off CNN and MSMBC, huh?

More proof republicans are the downfall of America Showed evidence that this asshole was one of theirs they lie ,offer excuses ....When will these traitors ever man up?

Yes, he is. Now see if you can imagine just how fucking insane the left would have appeared had we been taking the stance that the shooter was really Republican, in coordination with the deep state, to garner sympathy for Republicans....

... even worse, for some on the left to cling to that bizarre nonsense even after learning he was a leftwinger.
And regarding the shootings in Pitt by a hater of Jews ,,,what groups hate Jews and what party do they support?
That shooter, from what I have seen so far, has no political party affiliation. I’m not about to jump into the rightard pool of dementia and start imagining, and promoting, the idiocy that he must belong to the party of my political opposition until that’s proven, if ever.

I didn’t jump on the bomber must be rightwing because he was targeting Democrats either; until it was shown he’s a staunch rightwingnut.

As far as which party hates Jews, I’ve seen plenty of anti-Semites from both parties and from non-political assholes as well.

Was that supposed to be a serious question? I'm wondering what he expected for an answer.

Bigots hate Jews. Just as bigots hate blacks, bigots hate Muslims, bigots hate gays, etc etc etc. Is he suggesting there's a Bigot Party? No idea where he's going here.

The Klan targeted Jews a lot, in fact the main one was founded partially out of a lynch mob that had murdered a Jewish factory manager. KKK had a lot of bigot targets but it never had a political party.

its a question of degree and action vs words. Trump is coarse sometimes in his rhetoric, he just talks like most New Yorkers. However, accosting someone in a restaurant, airport, or grocery store is quite another thing. If you cant see the difference, then you are not as intelligent as I thought you were.

well said and I agree completely, now we will see if you practice what you just preached. your sig clip makes me think otherwise.

That shooter, from what I have seen so far, has no political party affiliation. I’m not about to jump into the rightard pool of dementia and start imagining, and promoting, the idiocy that he must belong to the party of my political opposition until that’s proven, if ever.

I didn’t jump on the bomber must be rightwing because he was targeting Democrats either; until it was shown he’s a staunch rightwingnut.

As far as which party hates Jews, I’ve seen plenty of anti-Semites from both parties and from non-political assholes as well.

Was that supposed to be a serious question? I'm wondering what he expected for an answer.

Bigots hate Jews. Just as bigots hate blacks, bigots hate Muslims, bigots hate gays, etc etc etc. Is he suggesting there's a Bigot Party? No idea where he's going here.

The Klan targeted Jews a lot, in fact the main one was founded partially out of a lynch mob that had murdered a Jewish factory manager. KKK had a lot of bigot targets but it never had a political party.

bigots also hate whites, rich people, Christians, rural americans, rednecks, et. al. bigots come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and races.

Trump aimed at certain individuals who came to his events to start trouble. When Trump told people to give them trouble, you blame Trump and not the troublemakers.

When Democrats promote trouble, they don't ask certain individuals or direct their comments at certain individuals. They ask all their sheep to harass people at restaurants, at gas stations, in department stores. It's a blanket call for everybody start trouble with Republicans. So tell me, who are you going to blame for that clown that sent ricin to Trump and various people on the right? Don't you think that comes from CNN and Democrat leaders like Mad Max? Not a word about toning down the rhetoric when that happened. In fact, a one day news event.

Oh please. When did CNN suggest shooting Rump, as Rump did against Clinton? When did CNN proclaim Mexicans are rapists? When did CNN suggest Muslims should be registered and/or banned? When did ANYBODY else pull that shit? In fact if other entities were plopping this shit, Rump wouldn't bother, because it wouldn't make him STAND OUT as everything he says is designed to do. If this was common rhetoric it wouldn't serve Numero Uno. When they go low, he goes lower.

I have no idea what the fuck "Mad Max" or this "one day news event" refer to.

Are we actually supposed to sit here and pretend that all these references on Sayoc's van ----- the little background we have at this point ---- just purely by amazing incredible coincidence match Rump's entire dog whistle rhetoric and there's no cause-and-effect in play?

REALLY??? They just happen to coincide word for word, REALLY??
thud.gif

How stupid do you think people are? COME ON man.

That's exactly the rhetoric that Sayoc heard and responded to. Witness the stickers on his car. "CNN sucks". Hillary in gun crosshairs. Bomb sent to CNN. These don't just appear out of a vacuum. Let's begin by admitting that..

First thing is anybody who has a van like that is severely mentally unstable.

Absolutely positively agree. :thup: That's immediately obvious. That's why I figure there should be multiple pics of this van out there somewhere that should be showing up.

Secondly. how do you know his anger didn't come from the MSM who reports over 90% negative on Trump every day? You just automatically assume that he reacted to what Trump says and not your precious media or leaders who say some very insulting things about Trump and the Republicans.

See CNN advising people to shoot Rump above. Didn't happen. You're actually sitting here suggesting that Rump's obnoxious bloviations had no effect and entities that purveyed nothing of the kind DID.

COME ON, man. Ain't nobody buying this bullshit. Just call it what it is. I am not buying self-delusion.

Oh, you want to hold the source to account? Well watch this and tell me it even comes close to what Trump ever did or said:

Actually I'm at work, can't watch it. Will catch up later.

So I guess you turned off CNN and MSMBC, huh?

I have zero use for TV and consequently zero TV service. There's nothing to "turn off".
But this has nothing to do with my psychological assessment of Rump that you just quoted, does it.

COME ON, man. People ain't stupid.

well said and I agree completely, now we will see if you practice what you just preached. your sig clip makes me think otherwise.

Thank you but what about my sig clip? Eloquent isn't it?
It isn't there to score points. It's there to exhibit a toxic psychology.

bigots also hate whites, rich people, Christians, rural americans, rednecks, et. al. bigots come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and races.

They sure do. Again, bigotry is a personal thing, not political, a point I've made over and over around here. I have no idea what the questioning poster was expecting to get back for an answer.

Oh please. When did CNN suggest shooting Rump, as Rump did against Clinton? When did CNN proclaim Mexicans are rapists? When did CNN suggest Muslims should be registered and/or banned? When did ANYBODY else pull that shit? In fact if other entities were plopping this shit, Rump wouldn't bother, because it wouldn't make him STAND OUT as everything he says is designed to do. If this was common rhetoric it wouldn't serve Numero Uno. When they go low, he goes lower.

I have no idea what the fuck "Mad Max" or this "one day news event" refer to.

Are we actually supposed to sit here and pretend that all these references on Sayoc's van ----- the little background we have at this point ---- just purely by amazing incredible coincidence match Rump's entire dog whistle rhetoric and there's no cause-and-effect in play?

REALLY??? They just happen to coincide word for word, REALLY??
thud.gif

How stupid do you think people are? COME ON man.

And all these people never bashed Trump? They coincide in more than one way.

And when did Trump every say he'd shoot Hillary? This is the first I've heard of it.

Do you deny that some of the rapists come form Mexico? Do you deny that some of the murderers come from Mexico? Do you deny some of the thief's come from Mexico? And what religious group was responsible for the worst domestic attack on the US in our history not to mention several terrorist attacks and mass shootings?

See CNN advising people to shoot Rump above. Didn't happen. You're actually sitting here suggesting that Rump's obnoxious bloviations had no effect and entities that purveyed nothing of the kind DID.

COME ON, man. Ain't nobody buying this bullshit. Just call it what it is. I am not buying self-delusion.

Well when you get home and watch that video, ask yourself the same question about those people.

I have zero use for TV. There's nothing to "turn off".
But this has nothing to do with my psychological assessment of Rump that you just quoted, does it.

COME ON, man. People ain't stupid.

So if you have zero use for TV, perhaps that's why you have no idea how toxic the media coverage of Trump is.

Forum List

Back