Are we caging these beasts when they arrive? “Prying babies from mothers and separating families?”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
OR are we turning them loose to go drop anchor babies in the laps of good Americans?
I’m hoping it’s a good time to be a cage manufacturer.

I'm hoping our military turns them away at the border.

No way should any of them be allowed in.

As soon as these invaders are released and the children have served their purpose. they will abandon the children. Then we will have to find out where the children were kidnapped.

I agree...unfortunately I’m pretty sure the nutless bunch surrounding Trump are pissing their pink panties right now and begging him to talk tough but tread lightly.

I agree...unfortunately I’m pretty sure the nutless bunch surrounding Trump are pissing their pink panties right now and begging him to talk tough but tread lightly.

Well I wouldn't call Matis or Kelly nutless. I'm sure they will be advising on what needs to be done.

Well I wouldn't call Matis or Kelly nutless. I'm sure they will be advising on what needs to be done.

I’m talking more about campaign managers and consultants.

Forum List

Back