Suspicious Obama Whistleblower “Suicide

These murderers think the are god....

they are NOT!

I can't wait for the day they pay for all their crimes.
It's incredible to think how MUCH blood the Hildebeast, Bubba Biil and the Kenyan-born miscreant have on their hands.
The first time I read the Clinton Body Count List was in October of 2016. I did some extensive "homework" on the two presidential candidates. Reading the list was interesting AND terrifying. I never knew HOW evil Hillary and Bill were before reading it. I had known just the bullshit and lies from the biased media. The list was a real eye opener for me and was the biggest reason I voted for Trump.

I wonder how many kidnap kids they killed for Tony podesta

These murderers think the are god....

they are NOT!

I can't wait for the day they pay for all their crimes.
It's incredible to think how MUCH blood the Hildebeast, Bubba Biil and the Kenyan-born miscreant have on their hands.
The first time I read the Clinton Body Count List was in October of 2016. I did some extensive "homework" on the two presidential candidates. Reading the list was interesting AND terrifying. I never knew HOW evil Hillary and Bill were before reading it. I had known just the bullshit and lies from the biased media. The list was a real eye opener for me and was the biggest reason I voted for Trump.

Homework assignment: go see a doctor!

Forum List

Back