Ex-Bill Clinton Adviser: Bloomberg And Hillary Cooking Up ‘Scheme’ For Her To Become Dem Nominee

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I called it over a year ago, pass the popcorn! What a time to be alive!

51BADF33-E932-48F7-B727-89F4B25F19BC.gif

Ex-Bill Clinton adviser: Bloomberg and Hillary cooking up 'scheme' for her to become Democratic nominee

"A former adviser to President Bill Clinton speculated...."

Did you miss that part?

How many of these "Hillary is coming back" threads are you Trump worshipers going to make?

holy fuck, this is like the 100th in the last 2 weeks.

A former adviser to President Bill Clinton speculated that Michael Bloomberg and Hillary Clinton are plotting a way for her to become the 2020 Democratic nominee even though she’s not in the race.

“Here’s the deal that I think is going down. I think Hillary and Bloomberg have gotten together and cooked up a scheme,” Dick Morris told John Catsimatidis on The Cats Roundtable radio show on Sunday.

He said Bloomberg would stay in the race, even if he has no chance of winning, in an effort to get at least enough support to keep Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders from running away with the nomination.

“Nobody will be nominated on the first ballot, and it’ll go to a second ballot,” Morris said of a brokered convention. “The problem is that the party establishment doesn’t have a candidate. They can’t do Bloomberg because he got killed in the debate. … Can’t do [Joe] Biden because he’s already lost the front-runner status. … [Pete] Buttigieg looks like a high school kid at the Model UN. … [Elizabeth] Warren is third, but she’s pretty far to the Left, and they’re not going to want to trust her.”

Morris said Sanders, the current front-runner, would “get massacred by Trump” in the general election and predicted that Clinton, the 2016 nominee, would enter the race on a second ballot at a brokered convention.

“And then Hillary begins to gain; the other candidates begin to drop out. And Hillary is the nominee. That, I think, is the establishment scenario,” he said. “Hillary is the only candidate that they’ll be able to come up with that can measure up to Donald Trump.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

rtrxfp6-e1469395333393.jpg

They'd be happy with just stopping Bernie. Mike can get it done. She may be somebody’s VP before they die......but with her medical history, she better hurry or Mike might outlive her!!!....ROTFLMFAO When did she take that picture....Blow Jobs 2nd inauguration???

Of course they are.

WukZwJP.gif

Last edited:
yes, I was reading that too

I don't think it will work

Clinton is poison

The whole world knows that

That scum should be in jail NOW

Forum List

Back