Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

31138-93419.jpg

Wow, Republicans are really into self hate. Look at that, a cross dresser who's last name is "AT ANUS".

you better call NovaSteve Dean.....im sure he would want to know....

You people depress me with your fucking ignorance.

Don't know why. You sit on the throne and wear the crown.

Serioiusly, ignorant person, who do you really think is dumber, a guy who makes a brilliant joke about Guam tipping over,

or the people who think he wasn't joking?

people like you who just wont believe someone from your precious little party may just be as stupid as some of the dumbass Republicans out there....

Inever heard of this person.
I did hear about Hank Johnson, the Democrat in Congress who thinks Guam might tip over. Dems are morons.

You're a moron for not knowing by now that Hank Johnson was being satirical. That people of your dismal intellect didn't get it proves how brilliant it was.

Sure he was.

In other news, Harry Reid just admitted he is a Republican plant to make Democrats look stupid.

Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

A Republican candidate who believes that God dictates weather patterns and that tornadoes, autism and dementia are God's punishments for marriage equality and abortion access won the GOP nomination to challenge Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) in the Chicago-area 9th Congressional District
Derp.
How can anyone with two functioning brain cells want to be associated with Schakowsky, let alone vote for her. It is this type of stupidity that drove me and many like me from the gop. The idea that people would think of me as a member of her party was revolting to me.

Inever heard of this person.
I did hear about Hank Johnson, the Democrat in Congress who thinks Guam might tip over. Dems are morons.

You're a moron for not knowing by now that Hank Johnson was being satirical. That people of your dismal intellect didn't get it proves how brilliant it was.

did not look that way in the video....

Yeah, well, straight from the dictionary:

Deadpan | Define Deadpan at Dictionary.com

marked by or accomplished with a careful pretense of seriousness or calm
detachment; impassive or expressionless

A Republican candidate who believes that God dictates weather patterns and that tornadoes, autism and dementia are God's punishments for marriage equality and abortion access won the GOP nomination to challenge Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) in the Chicago-area 9th Congressional District
Derp.
How can anyone with two functioning brain cells want to be associated with Schakowsky, let alone vote for her. It is this type of stupidity that drove me and many like me from the gop. The idea that people would think of me as a member of her party was revolting to me.

so you ran over and became a big Democrat instead?....

did not look that way in the video....

Yeah, well, straight from the dictionary:

Deadpan | Define Deadpan at Dictionary.com

marked by or accomplished with a careful pretense of seriousness or calm
detachment; impassive or expressionless
your a lefty Carbine.....i would not expect anything less of you then to defend this guy to the max....

Forum List

Back