Susan Rice lied again, this time under oath.

She lied to the world about Benghazi in 2012, but that was just a media distraction.

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice swore under oath she was never told about an FBI investigation looking into Russian collusion with the Trump campaign while serving under President Obama. However, Real Clear Investigations writes it’s a claim “that until now has escaped scrutiny.” We know this because former FBI Director James Comey testified Rice was in the meeting when he told President Obama about the FBI operation Crossfire Hurricane.

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn should be given his job back.

This is not the innocent woman she seems to be.
View attachment 370446
I really wish she lied many many times, nothing compares to our traitor criminal in chief with 19,217 lies documented during his administration, in addition to his most recent treason with american troops blood in his hands, cause he owes to Putin, Susan will be a superb VP if selected...

View attachment 370448View attachment 370449
Trump's a bullshitter and a chronic exaggerator, but so are you folks documenting his "lies". You add another one to the list every time he says something you disagree with. The lack of self awareness is stunning, like you've honestly forgotten how to tell the difference between a fact and an opinion.

i'm glad to see a deplorable admitting pussygrabber is a serial liar, but other than that, he also is a thief, a corrupt criminal, a traitor, sexual predator, inept, uneducated, devoid of empathy and racist, very flawed cookie you have there...

View attachment 370452
That's a pretty hysterical characterization you got there. You'll have to forgive me if I find it unconvincing.

Susan Rice probably suffers from Compulsive Lying Disorder, it can be treated though, good treatment can help in curing this poor woman's constant need to lie.

She lied to the world about Benghazi in 2012, but that was just a media distraction.

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice swore under oath she was never told about an FBI investigation looking into Russian collusion with the Trump campaign while serving under President Obama. However, Real Clear Investigations writes it’s a claim “that until now has escaped scrutiny.” We know this because former FBI Director James Comey testified Rice was in the meeting when he told President Obama about the FBI operation Crossfire Hurricane.

View attachment 370446
She could be your next president. I mean, c'mon, Joe Biden ain't no real candidate, he's just a diversion / bluff / distraction.
Yeah....and if the feds arrest Susan Rice BLM will peacefully protest and burn down Wendy's.

Yes, you are.

1596427755428.png

Kamala has her own problems.
Yep! She's been a political slut ever since she started screwin' her way to the top.

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn should be given his job back.

View attachment 370446

Time to wise up and stop using nutbag sources. You will be mislead and proven a dupe.

Comey met with Obama and Rice about Flynn running around conducting diplomacy with Russians and others as a civilian in Trump's transition team. Comey DID NOT actually tell them much of anything specific about wider Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

Rice - “And Director Comey did not volunteer to us, not only then but through the duration of the administration, that there was an active investigation of anybody in the Trump orbit. I knew he was looking at this issue, that he was concerned about it. But he never specifically shared with me or others, to my knowledge, that such an investigation was ongoing. And I learned about it formally in the public domain after I left office.”

Last edited:

Something tells me there is not much there to keep at this point.
Strike 3 on you Huckleberry.
Dishonest, unintelligent and now insulting.

I'm afraid you're out bud.

It's not about my persona, it's about the facts. If you'd be worried about that part more than slinging around personal shit, maybe you'd have some clue about wtf is going on.

It's not about my persona, it's about the facts. If you'd be worried about that part more than slinging around personal shit, maybe you'd have some clue about wtf is going on.
Of which all you have is untruthful 'facts'.
Rice - “And Director Comey did not volunteer to us, not only then but through the duration of the administration, that there was an active investigation of anybody in the Trump orbit. I knew he was looking at this issue, that he was concerned about it. But he never specifically shared with me or others, to my knowledge, that such an investigation was ongoing. And I learned about it formally in the public domain after I left office.”

You seem to confuse someone writing something and FACTS.

The FACTS are that niether Comey nor anyone else involved has ever said that Obama's office directed any criminal investigations FBI was conducting. Comey never testified to giving details about Crossfire Hurricane to the administration and the only meeting they seem to have had was about Flynn's interference in adminsitration's foreign policy, which is of course of direct concern to POTUS.

The FACTS are that niether Comey nor anyone else involved has never said that Obama's office directed any criminal investigations FBI was conducting.

Strike 4.
Can't admit when you lose.

The FACTS are that niether Comey nor anyone else involved has never said that Obama's office directed any criminal investigations FBI was conducting.

Strike 4.
Can't admit when you lose.

Idiot, you can't win by posting links to horseshit opinions. Thats not facts.

If you can point to even a single fact that reasonably establishes Obama directing any criminal investigation by the FBI lets have it.

Troll.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back