Susan Collins (R-Maine) is an American hero

Thanks to her breaking ranks by having common sense as with a couple other republicans, the repeal of ACA was dead in the water. She also may not vote for the disasterous GOP senate tax plan. I bet she’ll do the right thing.

Damn betcha she’s a RINO! God bless her for it.

She's a piece of shit who doesn't belong in the Republican party.
Well I’m guessing you make less than 75,000 per year and take advantage of the main tax deductions. She is definitely doing you a favor by planning not to vote for the bill. Damn man. Get a clue. Educate yourself. Quit being a pawn and listening to GOP leaders who lie to you.

You guess wrong, moron.

Apparently you think making the economy grow at twice the rate it grew under Obama is not in my self interest. That's how we know you're an imbecile.
Lol you are completely dense if you think cutting taxes for corporations will do shit to create jobs. How many times must this be proven to you? These people have no incentive to invest in labor because they are already wealthier than ever before. Only small business job growth benefit from cuts like that and the bill doesn’t touch them. Grow a pair and admit you’ve been wrong all along about these scumbags.

Thanks to her breaking ranks by having common sense as with a couple other republicans, the repeal of ACA was dead in the water. She also may not vote for the disasterous GOP senate tax plan. I bet she’ll do the right thing.

Well I’m guessing you make less than 75,000 per year and take advantage of the main tax deductions. She is definitely doing you a favor by planning not to vote for the bill. Damn man. Get a clue. Educate yourself. Quit being a pawn and listening to GOP leaders who lie to you.

You guess wrong, moron.

Apparently you think making the economy grow at twice the rate it grew under Obama is not in my self interest. That's how we know you're an imbecile.
Lol you are completely dense if you think cutting taxes for corporations will do shit to create jobs. How many times must this be proven to you? These people have no incentive to invest in labor because they are already wealthier than ever before. Only small business job growth benefit from cuts like that and the bill doesn’t touch them. Grow a pair and admit you’ve been wrong all along about these scumbags.

Clinton cut the capital gains tax to 15%. What happened to the economy?

a hero?....you have a pretty loose application for that word...

I'm guess Trump would be your hero, I mean, he was in 'Nam (a few weeks ago).

You guess wrong, moron.

Yes, what needs to happen is that multi nationals pay the same or MORE than smaller businesses, this creates jobs, it also creates wealth among those who spend it, the Middle and lower classes.

You guess wrong, moron.

Yes, what needs to happen is that multi nationals pay the same or MORE than smaller businesses, this creates jobs, it also creates wealth among those who spend it, the Middle and lower classes.

Raising taxes on business does not create jobs, period.

a hero?....you have a pretty loose application for that word...

I'm guess Trump would be your hero, I mean, he was in 'Nam (a few weeks ago).
yea trump is my hero....you can tell you know the people you have been posting with....

You guess wrong, moron.

Lol there it is. I knew it was coming. Pivot to the Clintons. That’s all you assholes know what to do.

You guess wrong, moron.

Our problem is most of these big corporations are already cheating the system and paying in many cases less then 10% in taxes. The GE's and Apples end up paying next to nothing...

They can outsource and offshore without any punishment! How the fuck do we compete? Even if it was true that tax cuts grew the economy,,,,we'd have to do away with everything just to get low enough to compete with Vietnam. It is so stupid.

Why not punish the bastards and strengthen our unions.

You guess wrong, moron.

Lol there it is. I knew it was coming. Pivot to the Clintons. That’s all you assholes know what to do.
Look at the scared little puppy running away with his tail between his legs.

You guess wrong, moron.

Look at the scared little puppy running away with his tail between his legs.
Lol you changed the subject. You’re the wuss believe me.

Alaska’s senator is also female. She also played a role in rejecting the appeal. I guess it takes women to do the right thing.

You will cry foul when you find out this AK RINO is only willing to play ball IF they allow drilling in some artic protected lands. Yes, I "heard" this is coming. Follow the money......how much did the 2 ME wackos get from Obama to go along with stimulus? Similar. These women are nothing but......er.....for sale
So are you making the argument she isn’t a RINO?

Good point. My bad. She is chameleon. For sale.
I don’t know anything about what she’s done with Alaska, but it doesn’t matter. All that matters is that she sticks it to republicans.

You guess wrong, moron.

Obama made the tax cut deal with republicans so that he could extend unemployment benefits to those who lost their job in the recession. That policy is what created jobs. Also funny you’re admitting millions of jobs were created under Obama.

You guess wrong, moron.

Obama made the tax cut deal with republicans so that he could extend unemployment benefits to those who lost their job in the recession. That policy is what created jobs. Also funny you’re admitting millions of jobs were created under Obama.

Unemployment creates jobs? Did you actually read that horseshit before you posted it, or did you intend to have us all rolling on the floor with laughter?

You guess wrong, moron.

Unemployment creates jobs? Did you actually read that horseshit before you posted it, or did you intend to have us all rolling on the floor with laughter?
It’s simple to explain really. If the unemployed get benefits, they spend that money immediately on the private economy on basic essentials like food and clothing. That boost to businesses CREATES jobs. That’s capitalism. Something cons arent smart enough to understand.

Let’s hope that she and a few other (rare) Republicans interested in sound, responsible governance vote against this disaster of a tax plan.

23659615_1499768156775120_2813274499029399573_n.jpg

You guess wrong, moron.

It’s simple to explain really. If the unemployed get benefits, they spend that money immediately on the private economy on basic essentials like food and clothing. That boost to businesses CREATES jobs. That’s capitalism. Something cons arent smart enough to understand.
That isn't capitalism. it's welfare.

If government spending created jobs then the depression would have been over in 1934 and Obama's economy would have grown at a rate of 6%/yr.

You guess wrong, moron.

If government spending created jobs then the depression would have been over in 1934 and Obama's economy would have grown at a rate of 6%/yr.
Lol do you really not understand the demand side of the economy? Just because it’s welfare it doesn’t mean it doesn’t stimulate the economy. This same principle applies to food stamps. Tell me, if people spend their benefits on the private economy, why wouldn’t that create jobs? Can you even explain that?

You guess wrong, moron.

Lol do you really not understand the demand side of the economy? Just because it’s welfare it doesn’t mean it doesn’t stimulate the economy. This same principle applies to food stamps. Tell me, if people spend their benefits on the private economy, why wouldn’t that create jobs? Can you even explain that?

Every dollar spent has to be taxed or borrowed away from someone else. For every job "created," two are destroyed. You don't increase economic growth by robbing the people who produce goods and services and giving the proceeds to useless moochers.

Forum List

Back