'Survival' Takes Second Place

The Indian Wars were a black mark on our nation's history.

Almost every Amerindian War was started by the Amerindians. Our government had rare incentive to initiate such wars, that they rarely did as such wars are costly and dreduce the profiteering that the Bureau of Indian Affairs made selling things to Amerindians..

Only antiwhite Hate-America-First racists like yourself place ALL blame for those wars on our country.

We slaughtered their main source of food (the American Buffalo), took their land and put them on reservations.

Only some of the Amerindian tribes were dependent on buffalo for their food. East of the Mississippi, most Amerindians were farmers and hunter gatherers and couldnt give a shit about the buffalo.

We had to reduce the buffalo herds that were destroying railroad tracks and engines and cause constant obstacles to moving goods across our nation. But of course you love all that stopping goods and American railways, probably.

Invoking General Custer does not demean all white people, all Christians and all Americans,

No, it just shows what a retard the poster is.

and point of fact the arrogance of Custer, his ambitions, and his disregard for the Native American cost him and his men their lives.

Custer admired the Amerindians, contrary to libtard agit-propaganda against the White Man and he made a lot of enemies in his opposition and attempts to expose the Bureau of Indian Affairs.

You are an ignorant self-hating antiwhite fuckhead.

This was written early in Obama's mis-administration, published in the savages' journal, Inspire...

5. “Pick your location and timing carefully. Go for the most crow[d]ed locations. Narrower spots are also better because it gives less chance for the people to run away. Avoid locations where other vehicles may intercept you.

To achieve maximum carnage, you need to pick up as much speed as you can while still retaining good control of your vehicle in order to maximize your inertia and be able to strike as many people as possible in your first run.

Keep in mind that as soon as people realize what you are up to, they would scatter and run in every direction looking for cover. They would look for areas where the vehicle cannot reach them. Therefore, it is important to study your path of operation before hand.

The ideal location is a place where there are a maximum number of pedestrians and the least number of vehicles. In fact if you can get through to ‘pedestrian only’ locations that exist in some downtown (city center) areas, that would be fabulous. There are some places that are closed down for vehicles at certain times due to the swarms of people.

If you have access to firearms, carry them with you so that you may use them to finish off your work if your vehicle gets grounded during the attack." AQAP ‘Inspire’ Magazine’s ‘Open Source Jihad’ Section: ‘Use a Pickup Truck… [to] Mow Down the Enemies of Allah’; ‘A Random [Lunch Hour Shooting] at a Crowded [Washington DC] Restaurant… Might End Up Knocking Out a Few Government Employees… Targeting Such Employees Is Paramount’ | The Cyber & Jihad Lab

These savages are nothing if not patient.

Our elected leaders (read "Obama, Bill's wife) are nothing....just ideologues with no interest in the protections of our citizens.

We have an immigration mess on our hands. That's obvious. We need to end illegal immigration. We also need to add stricter requirements to legal immigration. We need much tougher background checks on those seeking to come here. I mean, Americans Citizens endure tough background checks all the time. You can't even rent an apartment without a background check anymore. So, allowing thousands in without such checks, is very dangerous.

They should also be required to prove they will add something to our nation. Do they have jobs lined up? Do they have places to live? We shouldn't be allowing massive amounts of people in just because they're having trouble in their home countries. They need to prove how they'll be productive and add something to our nation. I especially don't support this recent mass influx of people from places like Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. I think it's gonna prove to be a huge mistake. I know many will call me 'xenophobic' and 'racist', but it is about survival. The OP is correct.
My only disagreement is that I would shut down all new immigration for at least ten years to allow the current morass to assimilate into US culture, then re-open it undeer conditions that are designed to benefit the working men and women of the USA and not the corporations who are looking for cheap labor only.

Yes, immigration has to benefit the nation. Right now, it isn't. We're $20 Trillion in Debt and still have several thousands coming in illegally. We just can't afford this mass influx we're seeing now. And then there's the security aspect too.

They're not doing thorough background checks on all these immigrants. They may say they are, but they're not. Unfortunately, times have changed. We no longer have the luxury of just allowing everyone in. They need to prove they'll be productive and assimilate. But it all starts with ending illegal immigration. First things first.

We have an immigration mess on our hands. That's obvious. We need to end illegal immigration. We also need to add stricter requirements to legal immigration. We need much tougher background checks on those seeking to come here. I mean, Americans Citizens endure tough background checks all the time. You can't even rent an apartment without a background check anymore. So, allowing thousands in without such checks, is very dangerous.

They should also be required to prove they will add something to our nation. Do they have jobs lined up? Do they have places to live? We shouldn't be allowing massive amounts of people in just because they're having trouble in their home countries. They need to prove how they'll be productive and add something to our nation. I especially don't support this recent mass influx of people from places like Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. I think it's gonna prove to be a huge mistake. I know many will call me 'xenophobic' and 'racist', but it is about survival. The OP is correct.
Then what to do with the majority of assailants that are murderers that are native to the land of America, which is who kills 99% of all Americans...

That's another awful problem. But we shouldn't be adding to the problem by taking in thousands of criminals from other nations. We need to end illegal immigration and seriously reform legal immigration. Much tougher background checks and other requirements need to be implemented. We just can't afford to take in anyone who's unhappy in their home country. Those days are over.

Yes, immigration has to benefit the nation. Right now, it isn't. We're $20 Trillion in Debt and still have several thousands coming in illegally. We just can't afford this mass influx we're seeing now. And then there's the security aspect too.

They're not doing thorough background checks on all these immigrants. They may say they are, but they're not. Unfortunately, times have changed. We no longer have the luxury of just allowing everyone in. They need to prove they'll be productive and assimilate. But it all starts with ending illegal immigration. First things first.

Of course, the root problem to all this is the simple fact that Congress does not work for We the People of the United States any more.

they are a subsidiary of the Multinational Corporate Crony Network and they serve their masters interests, which in this case means flooding the country with cheap immigrant labor and giving Democrats millions of new voters..

Then what to do with the majority of assailants that are murderers that are native to the land of America, which is who kills 99% of all Americans...

That's another awful problem. But we shouldn't be adding to the problem by taking in thousands of criminals from other nations. We need to end illegal immigration and seriously reform legal immigration. Much tougher background checks and other requirements need to be implemented. We just can't afford to take in anyone who's unhappy in their home country. Those days are over.
Well you better talk to your capitalist masters, the corporate dollar..

"Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014"
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Wow, that's pretty shocking. Looks like we're importing crime to our nation. Not a good thing.

"Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014"
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Wow, that's pretty shocking. Looks like we're importing crime to our nation. Not a good thing.
or locking up people that break laws..

Great idea; lets start at the top!

PatreausvrsClinton_zpscvr7uwgh.jpg

Maybe there wouldn't be as many to lock up if we stopped importing so much crime to our nation? Just something to think about.

Maybe there wouldn't be as many to lock up if we stopped importing so much crime to our nation? Just something to think about.
How are they imported? By crate?

Massive illegal immigration. No checks. Thousands & Thousands of foreign criminals enter our country every year.

Massive illegal immigration. No checks. Thousands & Thousands of foreign criminals enter our country every year.
How would they know how many there are if they didn't check them?

Forum List

Back