Survival of the white race

One of the most important videos whites should watch. It may not change your mind about the way things are and are happening but it will make you think if you give your time to watch this video.

White race is doomed anyway. Most of your genetics are recessive. Unless you isolate yourself you will be bred out. You cant keep white women from having sex with black men so good luck procreating without them

Just don't let the left do what it did to us in south Africa or zimbabwe.
Get out of S. Africa and Zimbabwe. You dont belong there so whatever you get you deserve.

One of the most important videos whites should watch. It may not change your mind about the way things are and are happening but it will make you think if you give your time to watch this video.[/QUOTE

Just don't let the left do what it did to us in south Africa or zimbabwe.

"Us"?

Who would that "us" be?

The racist white apartheid oppressors who brutalized and murdered innocent citizens?

Your discription, of pre Mugabe Zimbabwe is probably skewed a bit. There is more than ONE way to acheive liberty. theres a right way and a wrong way. If every white person in Zimbabwe was a White Oppressor, I doubt they would have had the vibrant economy they did. Black people had jobs back then, And no it wasnt all mopping floors and washing dishes.

Theyve had nothing more oppressive than they have right now. the skin color is black though, does that somehow make you feel good?

Zimbabwe never had food shortages before. Mugabe has caused this famine - Telegraph

Since 2005, government policies have further hurt the manufacturing sector. Particularly damaging is a law that requires exporters to sell up to 30 percent of their foreign exchange earnings to Zimbabwe’s Reserve Bank at an artificial exchange rate that is a fraction of the real market rate. Members of the ruling regime and their associates have become rich by buying up foreign currency at the official exchange rate and then selling it at the blackmarket rate, pocketing the difference. The final blow to the manufacturing sector has come from the government’s price control policy announced at the end of June 2007. In an effort to stem runaway inflation, the government announced halving all prices. In the six months that followed, manufacturing output fell by more than 50 percent and, unless they could export their goods, many manufacturing firms had to shut down.4 Blessed with some of the best mineral reserves in the world, Zimbabwe has vast deposits of iron, nickel, platinum, coal, chrome, asbestos, diamonds, tantalite, coalbed methane, and gold. Yet mining, which should have boomed over the last decade because of global economic expansion in general and China’s hunger for natural resources in particular, has, with the notable exception of platinum, all but collapsed. Gold is a good example. Zimbabwe has vast reserves of gold still stuck beneath its soil. More than 90 percent of those deposits are located in the granite-greenstone terrain that covers about 60 percent of the country. Zimbabwe has more than 6,000 recorded deposits and the capacity to produce at least 25 tons of gold annually. World gold prices have steadily increased over the last decade. Despite that price increase, gold production in Zimbabwe has plummeted in the last decade. In 2006, Zimbabwe suffered its lowest annual output since 1907 (see Figure 5). As was the case with the manufacturing sector, the government’s decision to force the mining companies to exchange some of their earnings at the official exchange rate undermined gold production. As a result, th

One of the most important videos whites should watch. It may not change your mind about the way things are and are happening but it will make you think if you give your time to watch this video.

I sure smell another culture sock....

Shouldn't you be out burning a cross somewhere?
I am not a christian nor am I a klan member...you obviously don't realize Creators HATE Christianity,
The white race has no future. Sorry, but white people aren't reproducing like non-whites. Projecting far foward there wont be any more and humanity will be defined by some kind of tan-brown people. But that's ok, darker skin's more UV resistant anyway. :)
We have a bright future if we embrace it and stop the genocidal policies that right now are leading to our end as a race. Watch the video it discusses it. Course you are a Jew are you not? No wonder you take such interest in the white race dying off.

Sooner we're all the same skin color, sooner we quit making that a big deal.
Actually only the white race is the ones being attacked and their countries flooded by nonwhites...not African,Asian,Jewish nations...just white. So its just the white race that's being genoicided. Not all races so there will still be Jews that have light skin color and are extremely loyal to their race,Africans who come in black as spades and light as tan pants and there is Asians who are tan but not black.
Shouldn't you be out burning a cross somewhere?
I am not a christian nor am I a klan member...you obviously don't realize Creators HATE Christianity,
The white race has no future. Sorry, but white people aren't reproducing like non-whites. Projecting far foward there wont be any more and humanity will be defined by some kind of tan-brown people. But that's ok, darker skin's more UV resistant anyway. :)
We have a bright future if we embrace it and stop the genocidal policies that right now are leading to our end as a race. Watch the video it discusses it. Course you are a Jew are you not? No wonder you take such interest in the white race dying off.

Odd that you would think that I am Jewish. I guess that makes it easier to keep your silly beliefs. No I am a Christian, just not one of those fake Christians that push hateful dogma instead of the things that Christ actually taught.
Not you I was talking to Delta.Oh and since you are a real christian you might want to watch the video then. You probably won't agree with it but it would be good for you to watch it. He talks specifically about christianity in the video.

"Flooding our country..."

Tell that to an Indian.
They sure whine a lot for the same thing they did to us Injuns...

No need to watch racist, anti-semite, homophobic crap.

Which is what you are selling.

Whites need to:

1. Get back to God.
2. Return to tradition.
3. Stop the homosexuality.
4. Get married.
5. Have children.
6. Stop taking drugs.
7. Get to know their past.
8. Contemplate their future.
9. Get ready.

Humans need to:

Ignore cowardly idiots until or unless they become enough of a nuisance that they must be destroyed. Best if it doesn't come to that, but there have always been weaklings who act out to cover their fear. Peace is preferable.

Whites need to:

1. Get back to God.
2. Return to tradition.
3. Stop the homosexuality.
4. Get married.
5. Have children.
6. Stop taking drugs.
7. Get to know their past.
8. Contemplate their future.
9. Get ready.

1. No thanks. God is either a total myth or not paying attention.
2. Tradition is fine for some things, but progress is important too. Traditionally, only white men mattered. Not something that needs a repeat.
3. How about "Stop Worrying about Homosexuality"?
4. Been there, done that, repeated it. I'm happy where I am.
5. I had them and raised them well. They are now happy, educated, productive, well-adjusted members of society.
6. I should stop taking my blood pressure meds? Why?
7. I have studied my past. Very interesting. It helps us avoid repeating the mistakes.
8. I contemplate my future, and all the possibilities. I prepare for as much as I can.
9. I am ready.

Should blacks and hispanics not "Get back to God", "Return to tradition", "Stop the homosexuality" and "Get Ready" too?

I don't care that fat ugly white women fuck black dudes and get pregnant. That makes them undesirable forever to any white dudes. It just gets more fat ugly white woman genes out of the white race gene pool. No problem.

Definitely another stormfront missionary looking to recruit the rabid rightwing fringe element in USMB.
SF is a fucking joke. All talk no action and not tolerance for people who do take action.I am not recruiting anyone...I am spreading the truth. Whether anyone reads it or listens to it or looks into it more is none of my concern. I am just johnny appleseed sowing seeds of truth everywhere I go.

:lmao:

I don't care that fat ugly white women fuck black dudes and get pregnant. That makes them undesirable forever to any white dudes. It just gets more fat ugly white woman genes out of the white race gene pool. No problem.

As if any of that has anything to do with your desperate hopelessness.

As if any of that has anything to do with your desperate hopelessness.

The truth is that desperate hopelessness is all any of us have to get right with. Get over it I always say. It's going to happen with or without your permission.

Personally there is nothing more beautiful than an Irish baby.

What the rest of the world wants to produce is up to them.

Why does everyone worry about who is fucking who? Between the anti-gay crowd and the racists there seems to be a lot of attention on it. If two consenting adults want to screw, and no one is hurt, why does it matter to anyone else?

Why does everyone worry about who is fucking who? Between the anti-gay crowd and the racists there seems to be a lot of attention on it. If two consenting adults want to screw, and no one is hurt, why does it matter to anyone else?

As long as Ireland is producing babies I don't care what the rest of the planet is doing.

so how long you been voting republican?

Forum List

Back