Survival of the white race

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

One of the most important videos whites should watch. It may not change your mind about the way things are and are happening but it will make you think if you give your time to watch this video.

The white race has no future. Sorry, but white people aren't reproducing like non-whites. Projecting far foward there wont be any more and humanity will be defined by some kind of tan-brown people. But that's ok, darker skin's more UV resistant anyway. :)

Shouldn't you be out burning a cross somewhere?
I am not a christian nor am I a klan member...you obviously don't realize Creators HATE Christianity,
The white race has no future. Sorry, but white people aren't reproducing like non-whites. Projecting far foward there wont be any more and humanity will be defined by some kind of tan-brown people. But that's ok, darker skin's more UV resistant anyway. :)
We have a bright future if we embrace it and stop the genocidal policies that right now are leading to our end as a race. Watch the video it discusses it. Course you are a Jew are you not? No wonder you take such interest in the white race dying off.

I am not a christian nor am I a klan member...you obviously don't realize Creators HATE Christianity,
We have a bright future if we embrace it and stop the genocidal policies that right now are leading to our end as a race. Watch the video it discusses it. Course you are a Jew are you not? No wonder you take such interest in the white race dying off.
Nobody's gonna survive. We're all gonna die.

Sooner we're all the same skin color, sooner we quit making that a big deal.

Odd that you would think that I am Jewish. I guess that makes it easier to keep your silly beliefs. No I am a Christian, just not one of those fake Christians that push hateful dogma instead of the things that Christ actually taught.

Actually only the white race is the ones being attacked and their countries flooded by nonwhites...not African,Asian,Jewish nations...just white. So its just the white race that's being genoicided. Not all races so there will still be Jews that have light skin color and are extremely loyal to their race,Africans who come in black as spades and light as tan pants and there is Asians who are tan but not black.

Odd that you would think that I am Jewish. I guess that makes it easier to keep your silly beliefs. No I am a Christian, just not one of those fake Christians that push hateful dogma instead of the things that Christ actually taught.
Not you I was talking to Delta.Oh and since you are a real christian you might want to watch the video then. You probably won't agree with it but it would be good for you to watch it. He talks specifically about christianity in the video.

Actually only the white race is the ones being attacked and their countries flooded by nonwhites...not African,Asian,Jewish nations...just white. So its just the white race that's being genoicided. Not all races so there will still be Jews that have light skin color and are extremely loyal to their race,Africans who come in black as spades and light as tan pants and there is Asians who are tan but not black.

Not you I was talking to Delta.Oh and since you are a real christian you might want to watch the video then. You probably won't agree with it but it would be good for you to watch it. He talks specifically about christianity in the video.

"Flooding our country..."

Tell that to an Indian.

"Flooding our country..."

Tell that to an Indian.
New evidence suggests Stone Age hunters from Europe discovered America - Americas - World - The Independent

What was that?

Just don't let the left do what it did to us in south Africa or zimbabwe.
Already are.

And it will happen.

Just not soon enough to save a lot of the misery caused by us whites.

And it will happen.

Just not soon enough to save a lot of the misery caused by us whites.

Well as Dr. Seuss pointed out, whether we all have stars on our bellies or not, we'll always find something to fight about.

One of the most important videos whites should watch. It may not change your mind about the way things are and are happening but it will make you think if you give your time to watch this video.

:laugh2:

Ah the jew boy who LOVES showing his true feelings about whites pipes up.
"Survival of the white race"

There is no such thing as 'race,' white or otherwise.
Fortunately for you scumbag you are wrong. You anti white racists love claiming that there is no race until you whine about "white privilege" or the "white supremacist" or "black pride" etc....Race is only convenient to scum when they can either make a buck off of it or they can use it to advance their anti white agenda.

:laugh2:

Ah the jew boy who LOVES showing his true feelings about whites pipes up.
"Survival of the white race"

There is no such thing as 'race,' white or otherwise.
Fortunately for you scumbag you are wrong. You anti white racists love claiming that there is no race until you whine about "white privilege" or the "white supremacist" or "black pride" etc....Race is only convenient to scum when they can either make a buck off of it or they can use it to advance their anti white agenda.

keep-calm-you-creepy-ass-cracker.png

Enjoy the power while you got it ****...day of reckoning is coming.
Or posting on Stormfront.

Definitely another stormfront missionary looking to recruit the rabid rightwing fringe element in USMB.
SF is a fucking joke. All talk no action and not tolerance for people who do take action.I am not recruiting anyone...I am spreading the truth. Whether anyone reads it or listens to it or looks into it more is none of my concern. I am just johnny appleseed sowing seeds of truth everywhere I go.

Forum List

Back