*Survival Of The Fittest*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Guess who gets his big ass fired when it comes time to eliminate some positions when the boss has to cut some people, here in Texas some 60k teachers are about to get fired.
2. Yeah its you with your big ass and huge cloths.
3. He will fire your ass so fast, because he looks at you in a dead weight sorta way.
4. And he thinks you're a liability to his insurance, you will get sick first, a heart attack or whatever, so *out you go first*!
5. "Shape up or ship" out is the old saying.
6. Might want to take a really good look at yourself next time after you shower eh pal?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't makes the truth I just reports on its.:clap2:
2. Sallaw refer to post number 2 point number 2.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Why does this thread give me a very creepy feeling?

1. Why's that George?
2. Think this thread si about you eh?
3. Hey I saw your new commercial on Jenny Craig.
4. Did I make you do that or what?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, I don't think it's about me. You just seem sort of (no offense), shall we say, disconnected? Or, at least, your posting style seems disconnected - let's leave it at that.

I hope that is not the case and that you are, in fact, connected. And gruntled, as well . . .

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Why does this thread give me a very creepy feeling?

1. Why's that George?
2. Think this thread si about you eh?
3. Hey I saw your new commercial on Jenny Craig.
4. Did I make you do that or what?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, I don't think it's about me. You just seem sort of (no offense), shall we say, disconnected? Or, at least, your posting style seems disconnected - let's leave it at that.

I hope that is not the case and that you are, in fact, connected. And gruntled, as well . . .

1. Disconnected from what?
2. Tell me how you're connected?
3. Hollywood socials?
4. Partying all night long at several buds houses?
5. California night life, clubing?
6. I know lots of people you know, being connected to that scene, but I don't roll out there in California anymore.
7. I got better connections here, in Texas.
8. Who keeps you *well connected* now, after Seinfeld?
9. When's that next gig coming up, movie or something?
10. When did you start shooting the weight loss commercials?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Guess who gets his big ass fired when it comes time to eliminate some positions when the boss has to cut some people, here in Texas some 60k teachers are about to get fired.
3. He will fire your ass so fast, because he looks at you in a dead weight sorta way.
4. And he thinks you're a liability to his insurance, you will get sick first, a heart attack or whatever, so *out you go first*!
6. Might want to take a really good look at yourself next time after you shower eh pal?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If any of those 60K teachers is responsible for what you have become, they deserve to be fired.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If any of those 60K teachers is responsible for what you have become, they deserve to be fired.

1. So you're a fat feller who just got shit canned?
2. I feel for you.:evil:
3. Don't blame me, I don't make the truth I justs reports on it.
4. If it wasn't true you wouldn't be so pissed at me, and shit canned.
5. Anyway, its never too late to start losing that extra weight.
6. If my teachers knew what I became they would be very happy, and all be wanting to take credit for it.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So you're a fat feller who just got shit canned?
2. I feel for you.:evil:
3. Don't blame me, I don't make the truth I justs reports on it.
4. If it wasn't true you wouldn't be so pissed at me, and shit canned.
5. Anyway, its never too late to start losing that extra weight.
6. If my teachers knew what I became they would be very happy, and all be wanting to take credit for it.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:lol:

Forum List

Back