Surveillance Vid Shows Guards Standing By During Brutal Prison Beating

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The surveillance video from the overhead cameras shows Hanni Elabed being beaten by a fellow inmate in an Idaho prison, managing to bang on a prison guard station window, pleading for help. Behind the glass, correctional officers look on, but no one intervenes when Elabed was knocked unconscious.No one steps into the cellblock when the attacker sits down to rest, and no one stops him when he resumes the beating.

Surveillance Vid Shows Guards Standing By During Brutal Prison Beating | The Blaze

I would pay my own air fare and lodging in order to sit on the civil jury that tries the suit against this prison. When was over, the victim of this attack would OWN the prison and all of the assets of the principals behind it.

Last edited:
I would pay my own air fare and lodging in order to sit on the civil jury that tries the suit against this prison. When was over, the victim of this attack would OWN the prison and all of the assets of the principals behind it.
The report said the prison is operated by CCA, which I believe is a private prison corporation.

So much for privatization.

The report said the prison is operated by CCA, which I believe is a private prison corporation.

So much for privatization.

That's why I put up the post I did. If the prison had been a government run facility, the victim of the beating probably would not have been able to get his case in front of a jury.

Forum List

Back