Surprise Democrats -- If Greg Abbot elected Governor.. be first Hispanic wife of a Texas Governor...

For once healthmyths is correct: the ad is lame, inappropriate.

And it is not "if": GA will win. Easily.

Davis is an unholy douchebag. Seriously, why would anyone in Texas rush out to vote for her? Her only chance depends 100% on the Freebie Moocher and Illegal vote. Hopefully that won't be enough.

Paulitician translation: has no idea what "freebie moocher" vote is but likes the way the sounds feels in his mouth.

Paulitician translation: has no idea what "freebie moocher" vote is but likes the way the sounds feels in his mouth.

You'll be voting Democrat again, no? Rest my case.

Here? Chris Stewart. Paulitician translation: knows he is a far out right wing weirdo who has no place in the modern GOP.

Yeah right. You're a well-known Moocher douche. I'm sure you'll be voting Democrat again. Just a hunch. ;)

Here? Chris Stewart. Paulitician translation: knows he is a far out right wing weirdo who has no place in the modern GOP.

Yeah right. You're a well-known Moocher douche. I'm sure you'll be voting Democrat again. Just a hunch. ;)

Paulitician translation: I am far right political weirdo who has no idea what is the mainstream GOP now.

Paulitician translation: I am far right political weirdo who has no idea what is the mainstream GOP now.

Nah, you're full of shite. You're not a Republican. You lie. You're actually a typical Obamabot moocher douche. It is what it is.

Yup, I am GOP, and you are nothing but a libertarian, a confused crowd with a confused creed. You have no idea that you are a predictable low info "libertarian bot" who bumbles and fumbles along, nothing about an amusement for the rest of us.

Yup, I am GOP, and you are nothing but a libertarian, a confused crowd with a confused creed. You have no idea that you are a predictable low info "libertarian bot" who bumbles and fumbles along, nothing about an amusement for the rest of us.

Nah, you're a fraud. You're just a typical dumb Obamabot moocher. It is what it is.

Nah, you're a fraud. You're just a typical dumb Obamabot moocher. It is what it is.

paulitiican translated: Since I don't have a clue, I will just keep repeating myself.

Forum List

Back