Surprise! Assad Still Has Chemical Weapons

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think this would be a surprise to many people.

Surprise! Assad Still Has Chemical Weapons

One year after the Obama Administration celebrated its singular Middle East achievement of forcing Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Damascus to give up its chemical weapons, U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that the regime was still in possession of various weaponized chemicals beyond the chlorine gas it has used on civilians in recent months. (Don’t look now, but our own Adam Garfinklerepeatedly told you so.)

Amazingly enough, having concluded that President Obama’s threats about bombing were hollow, it appears that Assad did not fully comply with his commitments.

This won’t help the Obama Administration on Capitol Hill as it tries to sell the Iran agreement. Some of the parallels to what the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing focused on at the first Iran hearing yesterday are uncanny. Consider the following, from The Wall Street Journal

Continue reading at:

Surprise Assad Still Has Chemical Weapons - The American Interest?

republicans will be thrilled

republicans will not be thrilled------IRAN REMAINS THRILLED and islamo Nazi dogs will do the usual denial routine. THE BAATHIST PIGS DO CHEMICALS----it's noting new. Saddam gave them to his dear Baathist pig friend Assad----and ---Baathist pig Nasser gave them to his dear Baathist pig friend Saddam and----from whence cameth them-------the Islamic hero ADOLF (pbuh and his bevy of whores)

republicans will be thrilled

republicans will not be thrilled------IRAN REMAINS THRILLED and islamo Nazi dogs will do the usual denial routine. THE BAATHIST PIGS DO CHEMICALS----it's noting new. Saddam gave them to his dear Baathist pig friend Assad----and ---Baathist pig Nasser gave them to his dear Baathist pig friend Saddam and----from whence cameth them-------the Islamic hero ADOLF (pbuh and his bevy of whores)

PS the ANIMAL ERDOGAN is committing genocide upon the kurds----
right now--------for those unconscious out there-----world war III is going well
for the islamo Nazi dogs

I told you guys that it will happen and the filth fulfilled the prediction:

Only a matter of time, until Sally or similar propaganda birds will show up with Al-Qaeda propaganda accusing the Syrian government of using chemical weapons as Al-Qaeda has used chlorine gas once again.

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Terrorist attack on Idlib failed over 1200 terrorists dead Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Only a matter of time, until Sally or similar propaganda birds will show up with Al-Qaeda propaganda accusing the Syrian government of using chemical weapons as Al-Qaeda has used chlorine gas once again.

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Terrorist attack on Idlib failed over 1200 terrorists dead Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Chlorine gas is one of the many tools of terrorism favored by filth like Al Quaeda and by Filth like Baathists and favored by Filth like ASSAD It is so prevalent in the hands of islamo Nazi shit that the US homeland security people have elaborated protocols for dealing with their victims when they use these tools in the USA------Chlorine gas is very available to all islamo Nazi pigs

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Chlorine gas is one of the many tools of terrorism favored by filth like Al Quaeda and by Filth like Baathists and favored by Filth like ASSAD It is so prevalent in the hands of islamo Nazi shit that the US homeland security people have elaborated protocols for dealing with their victims when they use these tools in the USA------Chlorine gas is very available to all islamo Nazi pigs
Syrian troops don´t use chemical weapons.

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

BULL SHIT

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

BULL SHIT
Prove it, then.

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

BULL SHIT
Prove it, then.

PROVE that right now YOU are not playing with a severed head of a small child

BULL SHIT
Prove it, then.

Keep your disgusting shit for you, filth. You are not a valid discussion partner.

BULL SHIT
Prove it, then.

Keep your disgusting shit for you, filth. You are not a valid discussion partner.

you are not nuthin'--------I do have some information-----about the use of chemical agents --------by-------your colleagues-------chlorine gas, nitrogen mustard gas, phosphdiesterases, etc etc---------it is part of my profession before I retired. Your pal BAATHIST PIG assad got a big supply from his fellow pig----Baathist SADDAM -------biologicals too. botulinin, anthrax -----etc etc

BULL SHIT
Prove it, then.

you are not nuthin'--------I do have some information-----about the use of chemical agents --------by-------your colleagues-------chlorine gas, nitrogen mustard gas, phosphdiesterases, etc etc---------it is part of my profession before I retired. Your pal BAATHIST PIG assad got a big supply from his fellow pig----Baathist SADDAM -------biologicals too. botulinin, anthrax -----etc etc
Those you are defending would play with your severed head. Finally, you would appear on Youtube.

as would Baathist pigs------same crap. Nasser the Baathist pig used
NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS -----on men women and children in Yemen----
in the 1950s -------no one but NASSER used that crap but he had lots of
it and the recipe which he forwarded to your hero SADDAM HUSSEIN-------would you like to know what nitrogen mustard gas does------especially to children?----btw----he got the stuff from his dear friend------AL HUSSEINI OF THE SLIT BABY THROATS

Those you are defending would play with your severed head. Finally, you would appear on Youtube.

please note------according to BAATHIST PIG capt blei------if one does not kiss the stinking ass of a Baathist murderer like assad and saddam-----he CLAIMS that person is "DEFENDING" murdering filth------like OSAMA

please note------according to BAATHIST PIG capt blei------if one does not kiss the stinking ass of a Baathist murderer like assad and saddam-----he CLAIMS that person is "DEFENDING" murdering filth------like OSAMA
While terrorists commit their crimes, you are posting lies about Assad.
How should that be called, then?

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Irosie, have you noticed that the Little Boy is saving his previous posts and drags them out from time to time? Is there a medical term, by chance, for those mentally ill people who feel that it is important for them to save stuff such as that? It is already known that schizos have problems with their sleep, and this is probably why he has been posting at 3:00 a.m. elsewhere.

Forum List

Back