Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2012
Attention civilized world------the Turkish dogs are AT IT AGAIN-----
committing genocide upon the KURDS!!!!!!!----the dogs have
attacked both in Syria and Iraq---details to follow

we are NOT going to act

the prezbo JUST cut a deal

that allows us to land on their airfields

Why does America always have to act? We should spend our money on ourselves be it infrastructure, science, r&d or education. Let China ride in and do something.

matthew----you are disgusting----it is time for the entire civilized world to act.
We missed the boat too many times-----just in the past 50 years----thruout Africa
and even in asia------genocides in the scores of millions

we are NOT going to act

I voted for that idiot-----and now he is kissing the stinking
ass of Nazi pig erdogan?

yes

another disgusting era in US history-------
a stand still whilst KURDISTAN BECOMES
"""THE KILLING FIELDS""""
do not expect any support from the prezbo

even if THE DONALD opens his big mouth?

we are NOT going to act

I voted for that idiot-----and now he is kissing the stinking
ass of Nazi pig erdogan?

yes

another disgusting era in US history-------
a stand still whilst KURDISTAN BECOMES
"""THE KILLING FIELDS""""
do not expect any support from the prezbo

even if THE DONALD opens his big mouth?
not a chance of it

Erdogan Of Turkey Just Gave A Speech Asking His People To Elect His Party Because He Aims To Invade Jerusalem - Walid Shoebat

Nothing in the western media covered what the Turkish Anadulu Agency released, when Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave a speech this Friday with a strange message riddled with statements that were predicted in the Bible regarding Antichrist. From his desire to invade Jerusalem and to Muhammad’s claim to have ascended to heaven from there, Erdogan called on all Turks to refocus on the Ottoman goal to re-conquer Jerusalem for Islam:

“Unfortunately we the Muslims lost our aim to head towards Jerusalem. The water of our eyes froze making us blind, and our hearts that was destined to beat for Jerusalem is now instead conditioned for rivalry being in a state of war with each other.”

Incirlik Air Base - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Incirlik Air Base is the home of the 10th Air Wing (Ana Jet Üsor AJÜ) of the 2nd Air Force Command (Hava Kuvvet Komutanlığı) of the Turkish Air Force (Türk Hava Kuvvetleri). Other wings of this command are located in Merzifon (LTAP),Malatya/Erhaç (LTAT) and Diyarbakır (LTCC).[2]

Incirlik Air Base has a U.S. Air Force complement of about five thousand airmen, with several hundred airmen from theRoyal Air Force and Turkish Air Force also present, as of late 2002. The primary unit stationed at Incirlik Air Base is the39th Air Base Wing (39 ABW) of the U.S. Air Force. Incirlik Air Base has one 3,048 m (10,000 ft)-long runway,[1][3] located among about 57 Hardened aircraft shelters.

The Turkish General Staffand the U.S. Air Force signed a joint-use agreement for the new Air Base in December 1954. On 21 February 1955, the Air Base was officially named Adana Air Base, with the 7216th Air Base Squadron as the host unit. This Air Base was renamed the "Incirlik Air Base" on 28 February 1958.

Given the current Presidents stance on Israel I see a conflict of interest on staying there even though they are part of NATO............

Words do not mean they will eventually attack Israel..............but to have a leader openly state he wants direct conflict with Israel is a warning bell.............................

I wouldn't care if we did a base closure there..................and pulled our people out............I don't care if it's strategic..............

It puts us in a bad way should they ever go stupid and actually do what their IDIOT President preaches.........

On the current issue........I haven't seen any articles stating they are hitting the Kurds...............I wouldn't doubt it as they hate them...........all I've seen is that they arrested about 200 ISIS in their country and hit ISIS targets............................need more input.

short-circuit-need-input.jpg

Seems to me that Erdogan's ongoing genocide of the kurds is STRATEGIC-----
if anyone tries to stop the filthy dog-----he can cite DA JOOOOOOOS
(of the muslims I have encountered-----I have always considered
THE MOST 'clever' ok ---make that sly and cunning----
to be THE IRANIANS AND THE TURKS----anyone out there
paying attention????)

IS OBAMA PAYING ATTENTION??? -----hey Donald----you jerk---
wake him up

OH SHEEESH----the schmuck is partying with his family in Kenya

NO WAR----make it simple----just a single 45 caliber shot------point blank---
to the head of the monster-----erdogan-----