Surprise! Assad Still Has Chemical Weapons

I told you guys that it will happen and the filth fulfilled the prediction:

Only a matter of time, until Sally or similar propaganda birds will show up with Al-Qaeda propaganda accusing the Syrian government of using chemical weapons as Al-Qaeda has used chlorine gas once again.

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Terrorist attack on Idlib failed over 1200 terrorists dead Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Chlorine gas is one of the many tools of terrorism favored by filth like Al Quaeda and by Filth like Baathists and favored by Filth like ASSAD It is so prevalent in the hands of islamo Nazi shit that the US homeland security people have elaborated protocols for dealing with their victims when they use these tools in the USA------Chlorine gas is very available to all islamo Nazi pigs
Syrian troops don´t use chemical weapons.

Yessiree, all those people (including doctors) who have witnessed those dead bodies and those trying to breathe from the chlorine-packed barrel bombs dropped from Assad's helicopters are all liars according to the Little Boy. I am surprised that the Little Boy hasn't told us that all these witnesses were hallucinating, especially the ones who testified at the UN recently.

Only a matter of time, until Sally or similar propaganda birds will show up with Al-Qaeda propaganda accusing the Syrian government of using chemical weapons as Al-Qaeda has used chlorine gas once again.

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Terrorist attack on Idlib failed over 1200 terrorists dead Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Chlorine gas is one of the many tools of terrorism favored by filth like Al Quaeda and by Filth like Baathists and favored by Filth like ASSAD It is so prevalent in the hands of islamo Nazi shit that the US homeland security people have elaborated protocols for dealing with their victims when they use these tools in the USA------Chlorine gas is very available to all islamo Nazi pigs

Irosie, have you noticed that the Little Boy is saving his previous posts and drags them out from time to time? Is there a medical term, by chance, for those mentally ill people who feel that it is important for them to save stuff such as that? It is already known that schizos have problems with their sleep, and this is probably why he has been posting at 3:00 a.m. elsewhere.
Nusra doll, why aren´t you addressing the topic and are insulting, instead?

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Yessiree, all those people (including doctors) who have witnessed those dead bodies and those trying to breathe from the chlorine-packed barrel bombs dropped from Assad's helicopters are all liars according to the Little Boy. I am surprised that the Little Boy hasn't told us that all these witnesses were hallucinating, especially the ones who testified at the UN recently.
Nusra doll, those Nusra held people tell everything to save their lifes.

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Irosie, have you noticed that the Little Boy is saving his previous posts and drags them out from time to time? Is there a medical term, by chance, for those mentally ill people who feel that it is important for them to save stuff such as that? It is already known that schizos have problems with their sleep, and this is probably why he has been posting at 3:00 a.m. elsewhere.

The Little Boy thinks that when he tells other posters to shut up he is being polite. And why are you dragging up old stuff?

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

Yeah, I am sure those testifying before the UN were afraid that some Nusra guys were going to burst into the room and kill them. Think up a different phony baloney story to tell us because you don't want anything blamed on your beloved Assad.

CJ_IOPAXAAAqSFw.jpg

The Little Boy thinks that when he tells other posters to shut up he is being polite. And why are you dragging up old stuff?
To show everyone who is interested what a filthy Nusra doll you are.

Yeah, I am sure those testifying before the UN were afraid that some Nusra guys were going to burst into the room and kill them. Think up a different phony baloney story to tell us because you don't want anything blamed on your beloved Assad.
Payed story tellers.

Payed story tellers.

Why do you want to show the other posters and the viewers how silly you are?

Payed story tellers.

But Nusra doll, the word of truth is being spread by my lowly voice. If that requires to tell the forum what a filthy Nusra doll you are, so be it :)

Payed story tellers.

But Nusra doll, the word of truth is being spread by my lowly voice. If that requires to tell the forum what a filthy Nusra doll you are, so be it :)

I really hope the health care workers in the nut house in which you reside could read your nonsensical posts. They would tell your psychiatrist that you meds need to be either changed or the dosage upped. In addition, a normal person does not spend 36 hours straight on forums. However,k it is great that you have shown us in a roundabout way that you are abnormal (as if everyone hasn't caught on by now).

To show everyone who is interested what a filthy Nusra doll you are.

All you are doing, Little Boy, is showing everyone how nuts you are, but you are so nuts that you don't realize you are doing so.

Payed story tellers.

I really hope the health care workers in the nut house in which you reside could read your nonsensical posts. They would tell your psychiatrist that you meds need to be either changed or the dosage upped. In addition, a normal person does not spend 36 hours straight on forums. However,k it is great that you have shown us in a roundabout way that you are abnormal (as if everyone hasn't caught on by now).
You are so eager to insult that you did not realize that one cannot be up 36 hours per day. How silly you are.

Payed story tellers.

You are so eager to insult that you did not realize that one cannot be up 36 hours per day. How silly you are.

Of course one can be up 36 hours. Do you think that when fighting is going on, the soldier say "Time out everyone. Let's all curl up and go to sleep." Now tell us why you feel that you can't leave these forums alone when others in Germany are sleeping.

Payed story tellers.

Of course one can be up 36 hours. Do you think that when fighting is going on, the soldier say "Time out everyone. Let's all curl up and go to sleep." Now tell us why you feel that you can't leave these forums alone when others in Germany are sleeping.
Of course, in your parallel world where Al-Qaeda fights for freedom, one can be up 36 hour per day...

I don't think this would be a surprise to many people.

One year after the Obama Administration celebrated its singular Middle East achievement of forcing Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Damascus to give up its chemical weapons, U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that the regime was still in possession of various weaponized chemicals beyond the chlorine gas it has used on civilians in recent months. (Don’t look now, but our own Adam Garfinklerepeatedly told you so.)

Amazingly enough, having concluded that President Obama’s threats about bombing were hollow, it appears that Assad did not fully comply with his commitments.

This won’t help the Obama Administration on Capitol Hill as it tries to sell the Iran agreement. Some of the parallels to what the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing focused on at the first Iran hearing yesterday are uncanny. Consider the following, from The Wall Street Journal

Continue reading at:

Surprise Assad Still Has Chemical Weapons - The American Interest?

So has ISIS/ISIL/IS where's the proof these chlorine attacks came from the Assad regime?

One year after the Obama Administration celebrated its singular Middle East achievement of forcing Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Damascus to give up its chemical weapons, U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that the regime was still in possession of various weaponized chemicals beyond the chlorine gas it has used on civilians in recent months. (Don’t look now, but our own Adam Garfinklerepeatedly told you so.)

Amazingly enough, having concluded that President Obama’s threats about bombing were hollow, it appears that Assad did not fully comply with his commitments.

This won’t help the Obama Administration on Capitol Hill as it tries to sell the Iran agreement. Some of the parallels to what the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing focused on at the first Iran hearing yesterday are uncanny. Consider the following, from The Wall Street Journal

Continue reading at:

So has ISIS/ISIL/IS where's the proof these chlorine attacks came from the Assad regime?

In just a few years they set up labs and produced chemical weapons? Did Assad give them the chemical weapons? Or did they come across a storage warehouse that Assad did not declare or dispose of?

Continue reading at:

In just a few years they set up labs and produced chemical weapons? Did Assad give them the chemical weapons? Or did they come across a storage warehouse that Assad did not declare or dispose of?

chlorine gas bombs can be made in a kitchen------as can nitrate bombs-----
Nitrogen mustard gas is very easy--------.--------there was information that Saddam shipped lots of his stuff to the hills-----of Syria ----anthrax packs easily and in small spaces-----you seem to be thinking FISSION AND FUSION and-----bomber jets.

Continue reading at:

Nitrogen mustard gas is very easy--------.--------there was information that Saddam shipped lots of his stuff to the hills-----of Syria ----anthrax packs easily and in small spaces-----you seem to be thinking FISSION AND FUSION and-----bomber jets.

Perhaps if you have access to the chemicals but it should not be so easy during war to get the items needed.

it make more sense that assad did not declare everything and it has now fallen into ISIS hands

Continue reading at:

Perhaps if you have access to the chemicals but it should not be so easy during war to get the items needed.

it make more sense that assad did not declare everything and it has now fallen into ISIS hands

no----really Saddam was shipping stuff to Syria as soon as the USA entered Iraq and------the "CHEMICALS" needed are nothing much -----a chlorine gas bomb can be made with a bottle of CHLOROX. Phophodiesterase is nothing more than pesticides---of the farming type. Anthrax spores are another nothing----you can put them in a jelly jar

Forum List

Back