Supreme Court to rule on gay marriage bans

I see Syriusly has spammed some important points off the page again, so , I'll pick up where I left off..

Sure they would. You advertise you make wedding cakes, you're going to get all faiths, races, creeds, etc. You can't refuse service to any of those and there IS biblical justification for all of it if you look.
Race and sexual orientation are both immutable traits...but it's the bigots and the discrimination that are actually being compared.
The Christians follow the New Testament, not the Old Testament. The Old Testament is a historical reference of what Jesus came to set straight. Jude 1 is in the New Testament. It forbids the promotion of any homosexual culture. Marriage is the core of any culture. Ergo, gay marriage will get you eternity in the slammer. Not just 10 Hail Marys or counting your rosary beads after confession on Saturday. It's one of the major sins a Christian can commit.

Anne Heche tells us that sexual orientation is not an immutable trait. The fact that lesbians have children naturally means that sexual orientation is not an immutable trait. The fact that most gay men have been molested as boys means that homosexuality most certainly is not an innate trait.

Now if you want to discuss how homosexuality is a stubborn mental habituation, then yeah, we can go there. Look at the data (and the sources, Clinical Psychiatrists, the CDC and the Mayo Clinic...you cannot hit any harder than that) and not your lavendar talking-points..

"ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta..."

"Mayo Clinic 2007
One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46....why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf "

Followed by..
1. Then why did the Puritans execute for both sodomy and adultry, as the Old Testament commands? And why did the Founders execute for sodomy, with Pennsylvania citing Leviticus word for word as its law? Are you claiming the Founders weren't Christians?
2. Who says that most gay men have been molested as boys? Can you cite your source? Your 2007 Mayo clinic article doesn't say that.
1. I'm claiming they were cracked. There will be a threshold the Court will have to find. And it isn't a life-threatening situation to refuse to participate in "gay marriage". So, good luck.
2. Read the source. It is from a 2005 publication of "Clinical Psychiatry News". It's an article quoting the CDC (you know, one of our government bodies charged with getting to the bottom of the causes, physical and behavioral, of the escalating HIV/AIDS epidemic) study of 3,000 gay men.
Also from the CDC....you know...if you trust the source....
Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.

Last edited:
1. Then why did the Puritans execute for both sodomy and adultry, as the Old Testament commands? And why did the Founders execute for sodomy, with Pennsylvania citing Leviticus word for word as its law? Are you claiming the Founders weren't Christians?

2. Who says that most gay men have been molested as boys? Can you cite your source? Your 2007 Mayo clinic article doesn't say that.
1. I'm claiming they were cracked. There will be a threshold the Court will have to find. And it isn't a life-threatening situation to refuse to participate in "gay marriage". So, good luck.

So the Founders and Puritans were wrong on Christianity.

Well, at least I have you on record.

2. Read the source. It is from a 2005 publication of "Clinical Psychiatry News". It's an article quoting the CDC (you know, one of our government bodies charged with getting to the bottom of the causes, physical and behavioral, of the escalating HIV/AIDS epidemic) study of 3,000 gay men.

And where, pray tell, does it say that most gay men were sexually abused as children? Just quote the passage. Because I didn't see it.

Individual Liberty may be indistinguishable from doing unto others as we would have others do unto us.
Absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. If a person doesn't want to participate in what he thinks as sin then go find a person who will.
No one is being 'forced' to participate in 'sin,' the notion is ignorant idiocy.
Tell that to the baker who is might have to pay $130,000 for telling a homosexual fascist that they didn't want to cater their ceremony....They have a RIGHT to refuse service on religious beliefs according to the first amendment ....

The same thing would have happened if they refused to bake an interracial or Muslim couples cake.
First off a Muslim wouldn't go to a christian baker. Second there is nothing in the bible that says interracial marriage is a sin....So as normal you point is bullshit. Stop trying to act like being a homosexual is like being black! Black people dont have a choice about their skin color!

Muslims go to Christian bakers all the time- though in fairness- no Muslim I know would ask if the baker is Christian.

But you evade the point- the law applies equally to customers who are Christians or Muslims- and while there may be arguments whether sexual orientation is a choice- there is no argument that faith is a choice.

A Muslim who refused to sell a cake to a Christians or a Jew would be breaking the law in Colorado exactly the same as if he refused to sell a cake to a homosexual.

You christo-fascists just don't want the law to apply to you.

Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.

And where pray tell did the CDC say that most gay men were sexually abused as children?

I'm still waiting for you to link to ANY source saying this. Nothing you've posted yet has said this. So far...

....its just you. Citing you. And your source sucks.

Refusing to participate in gay marriage is practicing what you preach.
not on a for-profit basis; it just means you are a lousy capitalist.
Well, fortunately souls aren't on this earth to become excellent capitalists at the expense of eternity. So, I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks!
Yes, they are if on a for-profit basis; it is a legal requirement based on our Commerce Clause and public accommodation laws for Merchants so engaged. Only the religious are exempt on a not-for-profit basis, for the greater glory of their immortal souls--not lucre.

2. Read the source. It is from a 2005 publication of "Clinical Psychiatry News". It's an article quoting the CDC (you know, one of our government bodies) study of over 3,000 gay men.

Just for those who haven't dealt with Silhouette before- she routinely lies about her claims.
what chic doesn't, while claiming a "gospel Truth" Cause for a really really serious relationship in modern times.

And where pray tell did the CDC say that most gay men were sexually abused as children?

I'm still waiting for you to link to ANY source saying this. Nothing you've posted yet has said this. So far...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

I see Syriusly has spammed some important points off the page again, so , I'll pick up where I left off..
]

LOL...how hilarious coming from the Spam Queen who has posted the same crap 3 times now

Tell us again your fictional account of what the Mayo Clinic says?

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

And where, pray tell, does it say that most gay men were sexually abused as children?

Can we just call it that you made that shit up? There's no point is us going through this long song and dance where you keep citing quotes that DON'T say what you claim they do.

I see Syriusly and friends have spammed some important points off two pages again, so , I'll pick up where I left off..

Sure they would. You advertise you make wedding cakes, you're going to get all faiths, races, creeds, etc. You can't refuse service to any of those and there IS biblical justification for all of it if you look.
Race and sexual orientation are both immutable traits...but it's the bigots and the discrimination that are actually being compared.

The Christians follow the New Testament, not the Old Testament. The Old Testament is a historical reference of what Jesus came to set straight. Jude 1 is in the New Testament. It forbids the promotion of any homosexual culture. Marriage is the core of any culture. Ergo, gay marriage will get you eternity in the slammer. Not just 10 Hail Marys or counting your rosary beads after confession on Saturday. It's one of the major sins a Christian can commit.

Anne Heche tells us that sexual orientation is not an immutable trait. The fact that lesbians have children naturally means that sexual orientation is not an immutable trait. The fact that most gay men have been molested as boys means that homosexuality most certainly is not an innate trait.

Now if you want to discuss how homosexuality is a stubborn mental habituation, then yeah, we can go there. Look at the data (and the sources, Clinical Psychiatrists, the CDC and the Mayo Clinic...you cannot hit any harder than that) and not your lavendar talking-points..

"ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta... Drug Use among Gay Men Pervasive by Worcester Sharon - Clinical Psychiatry News Vol. 33 Issue 2 February 2005 Online Research Library Questia "

"Mayo Clinic 2007
One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46....why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf "

Followed by..

"ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta..."
"Mayo Clinic 2007
Followed by..

Sigh....you're spamming again. As that's just all your last 3 posts jammed together.

And no source you've posted says that most gays are sexually abused as children.

You made that shit up. Just admit it. All you're doing now is embarrassing yourself.

Unless I created the websites where the links take you, *I* didn't make this stuff up Skylar. It actually exists and I quoted both verbatim.

I did say I might stop by from time to time. Read the OP again. It's OK. :itsok:

No, your title said you were leaving USMB. You mentioned in your OP for that thread that you would be making cameos in your own little forum. Read your own OP again. It's OK. :itsok:

Might it be that you have no traffic in your own echo chamber that you decided to return to USMB?

>>>>

Unless I created the websites where the links take you, *I* didn't make this stuff up Skylar. It actually exists and I quoted both verbatim.

And neither of your 'verbatim quotes' say that most gays were sexually abused as children.

You do. Citing yourself.

Sigh....you made that shit up. And all your lying now only demonstrates how little evidence has to do with your claims.

I did say I might stop by from time to time. Read the OP again. It's OK. :itsok:

No, your title said you were leaving USMB. You mentioned in your OP for that thread that you would be making cameos in your own little forum. Read your own OP again. It's OK. :itsok:

Might it be that you have no traffic in your own echo chamber that you decided to return to USMB?

>>>>

Bravo Zulu! :clap:

I see Syriusly and friends have spammed some important points off two pages again, so , I'll pick up where I left off..]

Spam is reposting the same crap over and over- and that is what you are doing Silhouette.

Forum List

Back