Supreme court should now repeal the national ban on Fully automatic weapons.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
After the United States Supreme Court allowed New Yorkers to be able to carry concealed weapons, they must now repeal the Federal Ban on fully automatic assault rifles and sub-machineguns. The people in the Ukraine have been invaded by Russian throops who have fully automatic AK-47 assault rifles. They need fully automatic AR -15 to deal with the invading forces, not semi- automatic weapons. When is the federal government going to realize this fact.?

After the United States Supreme Court allowed New Yorkers to be able to carry concealed weapons, they must now repeal the Federal Ban on fully automatic assault rifles and sub-machineguns. The people in the Ukraine have been invaded by Russian throops who have fully automatic AK-47 assault rifles. They need fully automatic AR -15 to deal with the invading forces, not semi- automatic weapons. When is the federal government going to realize this fact.?
Correct. People say you never need automatic weapons. But what happens if you have ten BLM or Antifa thugs outside your front door bashing it in, coming in to kill your family? In this modern climate of leftwing hate, who would consider this impossible?

theres a ban on full auto??

oh shit,, I'll be right back gotta go bury something,,

You lost me. How is repealing a US federal ban on fully automatic weapons in our country going to make the Ukrainian Nazis defeat the Russians?
You do realize an AR15 is a semi-automatic weapon?
It's good to know you want fully auto weapons allowed once again. I'd like to have a Thompson just because of the history but I'll stick with my semi-auto rifle. It's both more accurate & saves ammo.
If semi-auto firing is good enough for special forces, it's good enough for me

You should write you congressman if you want to make it easier to carry a machine gun.

It isn't a Supreme Court case.

Forum List

Back