Supreme Court rules 8th Amendment applies to states

Where did I say women's ability to give birth relates to their ability to defend their nation? I was talking about gender expectation, and the expectation of course is that, WOMEN give birth and men don't... Unless you are one of the readers of Gator's favorite publication:

Giving birth is not an expectation, it is a biological fact.

A sex expectation is saying the mom has to stay home and raise the kids or the woman has to do the house cleaning or the cooking or what have you.

Another example of an expectation is that they have to give birth or they are not real women, that those women who choose not to have kids are somehow failing as women.

You are the one who is saying that women must be drafted, not me. What in the fuck are you blabbering about?

I did not say they must be drafted, I said there is nothing wrong with them being drafted.

Not that we even have a draft nor will we likely ever have one again.

Where did I say women's ability to give birth relates to their ability to defend their nation? I was talking about gender expectation, and the expectation of course is that, WOMEN give birth and men don't... Unless you are one of the readers of Gator's favorite publication:

Giving birth is not an expectation, it is a biological fact.

A sex expectation is saying the mom has to stay home and raise the kids or the woman has to do the house cleaning or the cooking or what have you.

Another example of an expectation is that they have to give birth or they are not real women, that those women who choose not to have kids are somehow failing as women.

You are the one who is saying that women must be drafted, not me. What in the fuck are you blabbering about?

I did not say they must be drafted, I said there is nothing wrong with them being drafted.

Not that we even have a draft nor will we likely ever have one again.

Giving birth is the expectation in general from women... unless your expectation is to go extinct, which I wouldn't be surprised. After all, a creature too stupid to tell the difference between the genders is too stupid to exist.

And that's not what you said, in relation to opposing women being drafted you called me a misogynist for limiting their choices. That is legitimately insane. Have an ounce of honesty.

As for social pressure to do helpful things, I see nothing wrong with it regardless of gender. Of course as a leftist colossal losers you oppose any kind of standards.

so much for the sanctity of life. This is as stupid as it gets. truly. more tds from a federal judge.

And that's not what you said, in relation to opposing women being drafted you called me a misogynist for limiting their choices. .

I did not call you a misogynist, I called you a bigoted moron. Do at least try and keep up with what is posted.

And that's not what you said, in relation to opposing women being drafted you called me a misogynist for limiting their choices. .

I did not call you a misogynist, I called you a bigoted moron. Do at least try and keep up with what is posted.

You would have to be Gator level IQ to not conclude that you implied I was a woman hater.

You would have to be Gator level IQ to not conclude that you implied I was a woman hater.

I think you hate more than just women! :21::21::21:

I don't hate women - I do hate morons such as yourself.

if you do not hate them, why do you think they are incapable of defending this great nation?

if you do not hate them, why do you think they are incapable of defending this great nation?

I don't hate children either - and they are incapable of defending a great nation. I don't hate men, and they sure are incapable of creating life.

What I really hate is morons who pretend their moralistic fagotry overrides reality.

I don't hate children either - and they are incapable of defending a great nation..

if you do not hate women, why do you compare them to children?

Do you really think that an adult woman is the same as a child?

If you do not hate women, why do you continue to shit on those that have served in the military and are serving now?

What they CAN do is irrelevant compared to what they SHOULD be doing.

It is not your place to determine what they should be doing, it is their place.

It definitely is his place to voice his opinion of what he thinks women should be doing. On the same sentence you manage to say it's not ok to tell others what they should be doing - and tell this guy he shouldn't be stating his opinions.

It definitely is his place to voice his opinion of what he thinks women should be doing. On the same sentence you manage to say it's not ok to tell others what they should be doing - and tell this guy he shouldn't be stating his opinions.

th-391.jpg

I don't hate children either - and they are incapable of defending a great nation..

if you do not hate women, why do you compare them to children?

Do you really think that an adult woman is the same as a child?

If you do not hate women, why do you continue to shit on those that have served in the military and are serving now?

So you must really hate children then, huh?

I always wondered where the infanticide supporters were. Perhaps I found the answer...

th-391.jpg

But man = woman?

Golfing gator you have no place to tell anyone they shouldn't be sharing their opinions. That's half the purpose of this forum. If he thinks women should X Y Z, he can go ahead and say it right to your face.

Women control men and can be liars worse then men.

Only if their weak men, like you.
Watching all those weak black men crush your skulls in is funny. Oh I forgot, they are on your side. And reality! Tell them they are weak.

Just make sure you pay to watch. No illegal downloading of pirated content.
unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed!

Forum List

Back