Supreme Court rules 8th Amendment applies to states

if you do not hate them, why do you think they are incapable of defending this great nation?

What they CAN do is irrelevant compared to what they SHOULD be doing.

It is not your place to determine what they should be doing, it is their place.

It definitely is his place to voice his opinion of what he thinks women should be doing. On the same sentence you manage to say it's not ok to tell others what they should be doing - and tell this guy he shouldn't be stating his opinions.

th-391.jpg
Congress can simply Talk and take voice votes. How are women, not equal to men in that Case?

Few are aware of this although suspect many of the Veterans are --

It takes a minimum of 10 Support Troops to keep one Combat Soldier in the field.

Fact.

In other Countries, it can take as many as 50 or more, depending on their logistical chain and how mechanized it is.

Plus, you just can't commit all your Combat Troops to the field, you must have reserves and you must have defensive forces.

There is definitely a place in in the Military for women, AFAIC.

One aspect I would have like about having them around was when we went into a Village.

Here we are, dressed like Warriors (because, well, we were) going through a Village full of scared-to-death women and children. Afraid we were about to start pillaging, plundering and raping.

Having women interspersed in our Force would have greatly reduced those fears, IMO.

In actual ground combat??

I really don't want females in combat with me.

People tend to get hurt in combat. Badly. And about the last thing I ever want to see is a pretty American girl shot up and dying.

Few are aware of this although suspect many of the Veterans are --

It takes a minimum of 10 Support Troops to keep one Combat Soldier in the field.

Fact.

In other Countries, it can take as many as 50 or more, depending on their logistical chain and how mechanized it is.

Plus, you just can't commit all your Combat Troops to the field, you must have reserves and you must have defensive forces.

There is definitely a place in in the Military for women, AFAIC.

One aspect I would have like about having them around was when we went into a Village.

Here we are, dressed like Warriors (because, well, we were) going through a Village full of scared-to-death women and children. Afraid we were about to start pillaging, plundering and raping.

Having women interspersed in our Force would have greatly reduced those fears, IMO.

In actual ground combat??

I really don't want females in combat with me.

People tend to get hurt in combat. Badly. And about the last thing I ever want to see is a pretty American girl shot up and dying.
a good excuse for better diplomacy.

I don't hate children either - and they are incapable of defending a great nation..

if you do not hate women, why do you compare them to children?

Do you really think that an adult woman is the same as a child?

If you do not hate women, why do you continue to shit on those that have served in the military and are serving now?

So you must really hate children then, huh?

I always wondered where the infanticide supporters were. Perhaps I found the answer...

I do not hate anyone, you are the one that equates adult women to children.

Golfing gator you have no place to tell anyone they shouldn't be sharing their opinions. That's half the purpose of this forum. If he thinks women should X Y Z, he can go ahead and say it right to your face.

He has the right to share his opinion, he does not have the right to force it upon others.

you are defending a man that thinks there should be ZERO women in the workforce, a man that once said that all sexual harassment/assault in the work place is the fault of women as they should not be there to start with.

But then again, you equate adult women to children, so I assume you share those same views.

It is not your place to determine what they should be doing, it is their place.

It’s nt my place. It’s not theirs either. The proper roles of Men and women were determined thousands of years ago at the beginning of human Society.

It is the place of the individual to decide what is their right path in life. Not some bronze aged school of thought.

Golfing gator you have no place to tell anyone they shouldn't be sharing their opinions. That's half the purpose of this forum. If he thinks women should X Y Z, he can go ahead and say it right to your face.

He has the right to share his opinion, he does not have the right to force it upon others.

you are defending a man that thinks there should be ZERO women in the workforce, a man that once said that all sexual harassment/assault in the work place is the fault of women as they should not be there to start with.

But then again, you equate adult women to children, so I assume you share those same views.

The retarded Gator who thinks people should pay 50+% tax rates or be thrown in prison is now telling us that it's not ok to tell others how they should live.

You need to STFU. Oh sorry, I forgot I was not supposed to.

Now where did I say that women can't work? You must be scared to death that women procreate as they are supposed to, since then they can't function as your tax cattle full time, handing in that free pork. Not to mention, they make white babies who vote right wing, stopping your communist dreams on their tracks. Women ARE awesome indeed.

The retarded Gator who thinks people should pay 50+% tax rates or be thrown in prison is now telling us that it's not ok to tell others how they should live.

Now where did I say that women can't work? You must be scared to death that women procreate as they are supposed to, since then they can't function as your tax cattle full time, handing in that free pork. Not to mention, they make white babies who vote right wing, stopping your communist dreams on their tracks. Women ARE awesome indeed.

Thanks for your unconditional surrender! Any time you sheep start to make up lies about me that is a win.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thanks for your unconditional surrender! Any time you sheep start to make up lies about me that is a win.

It's you whose message was a lie. I didn't say anything about women and working. You are a definition of dish but can't serve. Surrendering to intellectually handicapped like you isn't going to happen.

Now maybe we can proceed with the actual topic if you stop your moral fagging for once.

It's you whose message was a lie. I didn't say anything about women and working. You are a definition of dish but can't serve. Surrendering to intellectually handicapped like you isn't going to happen.

Now maybe we can proceed with the actual topic if you stop your moral fagging for once.

Learn to read little man, I never said you were the one that said anything about women and working, I said I was not surprised you defend a man that thinks that way. You are the one that equated adult women to children. Do try and keep up.

The actual topic is that according to one judge women should have to register for a possible draft. I personally see nothing wrong with them doing so, you on the other hand think that women are incapable of defending this great nation, despite the fact many are doing it as we speak.

Learn to read little man, I never said you were the one that said anything about women and working, I said I was not surprised you defend a man that thinks that way. You are the one that equated adult women to children. Do try and keep up.

The actual topic is that according to one judge women should have to register for a possible draft. I personally see nothing wrong with them doing so, you on the other hand think that women are incapable of defending this great nation, despite the fact many are doing it as we speak.

Gator, how about you learn to read? I never said women ARE children. What I said is that just because I don't think children are capable of defending a nation doesn't mean that I hate them. Do you hate children?

Now every single guy who is not a full on retard knows what happens when a male military goes against a female military. The exact same when male sports team goes against woman sports team, or male chess champion goes against a female chess champion. Not to mention, even the males will perform worse. Once that reality is changed, maybe then you will have a point.

So stop hating women, children and yourself... and allow everyone to do what they are best suited for with no hate. That of course leaves losers like yourself with nothing, but hey, everyone can't win.

Gator, how about you learn to read? I never said women ARE children. What I said is that just because I don't think children are capable of defending a nation doesn't mean that I hate them. Do you hate children?

Good thing I did not claim you said women are children, I said you equated adult women to children. You consider them to be equivalent of each other when it comes to defending this great nation.

Now every single guy who is not a full on retard knows what happens when a male military goes against a female military. The exact same when male sports team goes against woman sports team, or male chess champion goes against a female chess champion. Once that reality is changed, maybe then you will have a point.

nobody is talking about a male military goes against a female military. We have women in our military both times we invaded Iraq, and they had none...which military came out victorious?

So stop hating women, children and yourself... and allow everyone to do what they are best suited for with no hate. That of course leaves losers like yourself with nothing, but hey, everyone can't win.

I do not hate anyone, I leave that to people like you. I do want everyone to do what they are best suited for. If a female is best suited for defending this nation she should be allowed to do it, no matter what bigots like you think about it.

I would bet 1000 dollars you would not have the balls to get into the octagon with a single female MMA competitor yet in your mind you are better suited for MMA than they are.

Here is something you might want to think about, judge each person individually instead of judging an entire sex as one group.

Forum List

Back