Supreme Court issues shocking 5-4 ruling

He extorted Ukraine. Recall how the Democrats lied and charged Trump for it. Course they failed to harm Trump. Biden is so flush with cash from his deals with China, Ukraine and I think it is Romania he has to show how he got that vast amount of money.
bob, all of that is a lie. A complete made up falsehoods your wi nut noise machine.

Just stop carnival barking at us with it

Thanks for exposing I hit a nerve. I used to be a loyal Democrat. Back at the time I left them, the Democrats were then trying to get total control of the news. They have it now. It is not merely trying. Why do you think you Democrats lash out as FOX news? NEVER do you lash out at those I named.

This is amazing. TX is the location of the Border in question. So TX law applies. So why did the Supreme Court not side with TX?

I find it amazing that 4 justices sided with Texas, when the constitution clearly states that the federal government is responsible for protecting US borders. One of the most well-settled questions in US constitutional law is that duly enacted federal laws overcome all state laws that conflict with them, and that states may not prevent federal officials from performing their official job duties.

The states have the responsibility of protecting state borders but not federal boarders. Because a state doesn't approve of how the federal government is doing their job is not reason to usurp their powers.

Forum List

Back